Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

1YuGC

Mostly lads who I talk about rugby with, hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

AZpIz7u.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Get Turtle tattoos like that and I'm yours! (Sorry Peach!)

I'm actually wearing my Turtles tshirt today too! :D

Sorted :pac::pac::D.

Im betting it's the best t-shirt ever.
    gregers85 wrote: »
    I used love the turtles!! you gotta go with the 80/90s imagery!!!

I know 80's/90's is what I grew up loving but that concept art is just to damn cool looking really, it's a tough one.

Im torn between the concept art and this image, well this image of the Turtles and changing the background in it.

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_by_iangoudelock-d37o8oe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I know 80's/90's is what I grew up loving but that concept art is just to damn cool looking really, it's a tough one.

Im torn between the concept art and this image, well this image of the Turtles and changing the background in it.

that's an awesome pic!

Yeh thats a cool one too :), so many options :).

That one down there below :pac:.

• Advertisement

something like this could be cool too
    239888.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Jaysus, I'm on so many lists! :D

I hate that I'm not on any of my friends' lists, or they on mine. Stupid boards. :(

As a result of that, as most of you lot are on my friend list, none of you bar Orim appeared on my list! Orim was number one, removing Galvasean from the spot he had on top of my list for over a year. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

If I ever do another one after the first it will be of this.

nemesis.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Esoteric_ wrote: »

I hate that I'm not on any of my friends' lists, or they on mine. Stupid boards. :(

As a result of that, as most of you lot are on my friend list, none of you bar Orim appeared on my list! Orim was number one, removing Galvasean from the spot he had on top of my list for over a year. :pac:

I'm the opposite, I don't seem to have appeared on any lists so far :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Esoteric_ wrote: »

People on your friends list are excluded.
    Denny M wrote: »
    I'm the opposite, I don't seem to have appeared on any lists so far :(

me either! :( :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I couldn't care less about lists :pac:

Mylina wrote: »
    People on your friends list are excluded.

me either! :( :pac:

I know, that's why I'm complaining about boards being stupid! :pac:

My list -

Orim
    Galvasean
    DamoElDiablo
    FoxyVixen
    fewtinsoffroth
    Mylina
    Larianne
    That_Guy
    bluewolf
    Denny M
    miamee

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

On a seperate note damn you Roman Abrego :o, Ive been mulling over my Turtles tattoo for ages now it will be at least a few months before I begin it but after months of debating between the the late 80's early 90's cartoon version for my imagery the one I grew up loving and the Dave Rapoza concept art he has done of the Turtles.

I was nearly settled on the 90's cartoon when up pops Roman Abrego with his tattoo's based on Dave Rapoza's concept art im torn again.

535744_549228648429106_918810700_n.jpg

That came up on my news feed yesterday too, my favourite artist in the world, I need to get tattooed by him :( also reminded me that my turtles tattoo could do with a touch up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Ahh guys I had no idea that I was in love with so many of you. Fantastic.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

;) Max Power1 has been top my list for almost as long as I've known that thing existed, probably from all the weeks we tried to get Deicide as album of the week in Rock and Metal :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I think my top two is somewhat ironic :pac:

Esoteric_
    Marty McFly
    Doctor DooM
    DamoElDiablo
    D4RK ONION
    Placebo
    animaX
    Dreddybajs
    Bluesteel7
    BaconZombie
    Sairus

Also I think this is the first time I've had a girl on my list :o

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

None of you are on my list :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That's fine Jen, you're not on mine either :'(

*edit*
    Removed you from my friends, and you come in near the bottom...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Removed you from my friends, and you come in near the bottom...

Cos that's how I roll...

:P

• Advertisement

Orim, you're top of my list too. :D How you doin'? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Clearly it was meant to be. Who could argue in the face of boards.ie love algorithm?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Damo is the only one from this forum on my list, i need to leave the soccer forum every now and again :)

Melion wrote: »
    Damo is the only one from this forum on my list, i need to leave the soccer forum every now and again :)

:pac: ha ye this is the first time mine hasn't been 100% male for a longtime its was pretty much full of Arsenal fans and Arsenal love with the odd splash of motoring men :cool:.

Standing in work tonight having one them moments were im looking at someone thinking I know that face (kinda thinking it was Remis but it couldn't be) and he's doing the same finally twigged it was certainly him when he picked up something with his name all over it :o, just back from his trip and he's heading to Milan tomorrow for the convention some lifestyle that man has.

It just made me more eager to continue on my piece he was delighted with how it healed up after the last sitting. I just have to wait till the end of March now :(, he offered me early March but had to turn it down since ill be heading to Barcelona on a stags a few days after. But fcuk roll on end of March :).

:pac: ha ye this is the first time mine hasn't been 100% male for a longtime its was pretty much full of Arsenal fans and Arsenal love with the odd splash of motoring men :cool:.

Standing in work tonight having one them moments were im looking at someone thinking I know that face (kinda thinking it was Remis but it couldn't be) and he's doing the same finally twigged it was certainly him when he picked up something with his name all over it :o, just back from his trip and he's heading to Milan tomorrow for the convention some lifestyle that man has.

It just made me more eager to continue on my piece he was delighted with how it healed up after the last sitting. I just have to wait till the end of March now :(, he offered me early March but had to turn it down since ill be heading to Barcelona on a stags a few days after. But fcuk roll on end of March :).

Your tattoo should be more important than a weekend of drink and strippers! :p

Pft, who the fcuk am I kidding? :pac:

In work first thing in the morning, but the sister and our friends were begging me to go out. I stayed strong all day, said no repeatedly, and then, they became so desperate to get me out that my sister offered to buy ALL my drink for the night. :eek: Can't say no to that! They must feckin' love me to be so desperate to get me out. :pac:

I love Barcelona! Been there twice, wanna go back!

Outta the hotel bath and gonna go out soon. I love long weekends :D Gonna get me a sauna in the morna!

I love Barcelona! Been there twice, wanna go back!

Outta the hotel bath and gonna go out soon. I love long weekends :D Gonna get me a sauna in the morna!

Sounds like you're having a good time! Enjoy your weekend, you lucky sod. :D

Yeah we'll be going as soon as Damo beats the boss level!

• Advertisement

Yeah we'll be going as soon as Damo beats the boss level!

Just strip off and distract him with boobs! :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement