Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Your tattoo should be more important than a weekend of drink and strippers! :p

:pac: Im going to Barcelona for the culture and some fine wine excuse you :p.
    I love Barcelona! Been there twice, wanna go back!

Outta the hotel bath and gonna go out soon. I love long weekends :D Gonna get me a sauna in the morna!

I was there once as a young teenager loved it, looking forward to seeing it now and the fact there is twenty plus lads going, taking in a Barcelona match and three nights all on Paddy's Weekend should make it interesting :pac:.

Sounds like a nice weekend for some :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

:pac: Im going to Barcelona for the culture and some fine wine excuse you :p.

I was there once as a young teenager loved it, looking forward to seeing it now and the fact there is twenty plus lads going, taking in a Barcelona match and three nights all on Paddy's Weekend should make it interesting :pac:.

Sounds like a nice weekend for some :).

:pac: Suuuuuuure ya are. :p Remember, when it comes to 'culture,' look but don't touch. :p

I've never been to Spain. Jealous of you all. My friends are trying to get me and the sister to crash their lads' weekend over in Barcelona during the summer, but I'm going somewhere else instead. :D

HAHAHA YES.

I was supposed to be in work tomorrow from 9-9. Just got a text now from the company director saying that the stock is being delivered later than expected, so I'm now not due in til 11. FCUK YES, MORE DRINK TONIGHT.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

My god what a day in work. Never spoke to so many people in one day since I started the job! Need sleep....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Ankhyu wrote: »
    My god what a day in work. Never spoke to so many people in one day since I started the job! Need sleep....

I feel you pain, work has me shattered im normally a night owl but was asleep last night by half ten and i sure aren't feel much more energetic tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Just strip off and distract him with boobs! :pac:

Aye, that'd do it alright!! :eek:

Anyway, not long in. How's everyone?

Watching NY Ink on DMAX, I wonder how much of this is scripted/rehearsed? Some nice tatts though.

Aye, that'd do it alright!! :eek:

Watching NY Ink on DMAX, I wonder how much of this is scripted/rehearsed? Some nice tatts though.

I'm stressed. Found out my uncle, who was doing really well in his fight against cancer now has an incurable infection that's going to kill him within the next few days. :( On the plus side, starting work officially tomorrow morning, most likely with a hangover. :D how are you? :)

I'd imagine the vast majority of that show is scripted, still fun to watch though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I'm stressed. Found out my uncle, who was doing really well in his fight against cancer now has an incurable infection that's going to kill him within the next few days. :( On the plus side, starting work officially tomorrow morning, most likely with a hangover. :D how are you? :)

I'd imagine the vast majority of that show is scripted, still fun to watch though. :)

Jesus, sorry to hear that.

Hope you have a good night and enjoy your first day.
    Aye, that'd do it alright!! eek.png

I'm fecking great :D
    I'm coming close to dumping all my money into stocks and see what comes.

I'm stressed. Found out my uncle, who was doing really well in his fight against cancer now has an incurable infection that's going to kill him within the next few days. :(

That's shit to hear. So sorry. Kind of in a similar situation with my granny (last grand-parent alive) in that last week, they said she only has a day or two left to live. Here we are a week later and she's still hanging on (she's 87) They did say it's only a matter of time though. I feel for my Dad. :(
    On the plus side, starting work officially tomorrow morning, most likely with a hangover. :D how are you? :)

Seen that about the job alright. Chuffed for ya. Hope it goes well. Just don't turn up with your head up your arse! LOL

I'm ok. Just wishing time away to get to Tuesday. Getting results of CT scan finally!! :rolleyes:

Ah it's funny alright. Had to laugh at the "fight" with Ami and Chris! :pac:
    Orim wrote: »

I'm fecking great
    I'm coming close to dumping all my money into stocks and see what comes.

Go on...I dare ya!! LOL

I'm ok. Just wishing time away to get to Tuesday. Getting results of CT scan finally!! :rolleyes:

At last, it's only been what 6 months?
    Go on...I dare ya!! LOL

Don't tempt me :P

Hey it could pay for new ink :D

• Advertisement

At last, it's only been what 6 months?

5 months to the day! FFS! :rolleyes:
    Don't tempt me :P

Hey it could pay for new ink :D

That's a good incentive if ever there was one! :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've decided I'm gonna hold off getting any tattoos or piercings for a while so I can donate some blood whenever they come back down to Longford. It's something I've wanted to do for a while, but I've never been able to between being on meds or getting tattoos or piercings. I don't even know what blood type I am though :o

Denny M wrote: »
    I've decided I'm gonna hold off getting any tattoos or piercings for a while so I can donate some blood whenever they come back down to Longford. It's something I've wanted to do for a while, but I've never been able to between being on meds or getting tattoos or piercings. I don't even know what blood type I am though :o

I was a regular blood donor up to a couple of years ago. Did it pretty regular. Anything for a free Guinness and a biccy! :pac:

Denny M wrote: »

How often do they come to Longford? Stress of waiting for them to come down to longford and waiting for the time limits between everything.

I've been fairly regular donor for a while. Love the view from D'Olier street, have a sambo and look down O'Connell steet.
    I was a regular blood donor up to a couple of years ago. Did it pretty regular. Anything for a free Guinness and a biccy! pacman.gif

They don't give out Guinness, thank god. Horrible stuff.

They don't give out Guinness, thank god. Horrible stuff.

They do in Swords. :P Or at least they did.

Clearly I've been going to the wrong places :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

They are next here between the 12th and the 14th of this month, so I'll probably be able to get in there for that. I actually thought they weren't coming for longer.

deny, im too tipsy to quote or link, but i have a boardsie friend involved in the blood drive thing, i can find out when they're next in your area :) my plan to only get tipsy didn't work, im locked :D

What's your poison? :pac:

deny, im too tipsy to quote or link, but i have a boardsie friend involved in the blood drive thing, i can find out when they're next in your area :) my plan to only get tipsy didn't work, im locked :D

Get thee home to bed post haste so that ye may rest before your day's toil. :cool:

• Advertisement

im home! :) my poison included, but was not limited to, vodka, mickey finns, sambucca, beer and whiskey :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Watching the matrix on Chanel 5 the cgi is very obvious in parts

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Watching the matrix on Chanel 5 the cgi is very obvious in parts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Meant to actually do things today but spent most of it in bed watching Homeland. I hate being sick. I'm hungry but getting food involves moving.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Wooooo Fridaaaay :D

Best of luck with yer first day, Lyn!

aw, thanks! i can't wait for it to be over! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Just strip off and distract him with boobs! :pac:

I have too much respect for the sanctity of boss battles.

Not happy with friday thus far. Woke up at a quarter to 8 thinking I was going to be late. Realised it was 8 not 9 and promptly fell asleep again. Que the whole thing replaying an hour later.

Good luck lyn

Not happy with
    friday thus far. Woke up at a quarter to 8 thinking I was going to be
    late. Realised it was 8 not 9 and promptly fell asleep again. Que the
    whole thing replaying an hour later.

Good luck lyn

I feel your pain, I've been awake most of the night, then fell asleep at seven and woke up late. by some miracle, it took me feck all time to get ready, now I'm on a bus and am going to be about forty minutes early. :pac:

@pp, tell damo to sort his priorities! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

DAMO did you beat the boss?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement