Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

DAMO did you beat the boss?
    He beat me, twice, then I went for dinner with my tail between my legs.
    But today's the day man, I can feel it in my analogue sticks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

He beat me, twice, then I went for dinner with my tail between my legs.
    But today's the day man, I can feel it in my analogue sticks.

what game is it anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

tumblr_mbsrpmQR9g1r7r222o1_500.jpg

Have a good one folks and best of luck today Lyn.

Been a busy morning thus far and it's only starting! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

what game is it anyway?
    Paper Mario Sticker Star :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

this is great, my boss is late setting up the unit, so I get a half hour break before I even start :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

New house sorted, deposit paid and moving in next Thursday.
    Upc sorted, technician will be with us next Friday.
    New big bang theory downloaded to watch later.
    Just about to collect my daughter from school.

What a productive morning :) if only someone would give me a job to put this productivity to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Melion wrote: »
    New house sorted, deposit paid and moving in next Thursday.
    Upc sorted, technician will be with us next Friday.
    New big bang theory downloaded to watch later.
    Just about to collect my daughter from school.

What a productive morning :) if only someone would give me a job to put this productivity to work.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Been busy in here. Found those "love lists" quite funny. Didn't realise as a relatively new noob I'd make so many lists. Must have something to do with the "like" function I reckon.

Got another PFO yesterday which floored me, but the uncle was onto me about another job prospect so fingers crossed. Really need to get back into the work force!

Was at a youth club last night and had the "terrible two" excited I was there as I wasn't planning on making it. Two wee girls about 8yrs, lovely wee kids :) Anywho, the pair of them were blabbing on at the same time and somehow the conversation turned to tattoos where I answered yes I have one. Didn't even realise what I'd answered to until I got hounded about where it was, what it was of and could they see it :)

Took a long time to get them focused again - as well as me not wanting to show them the tattoo. Not that I'm embaressed of it, but there's a time and place and I doubt parents would be happy I showed a scarred horse to them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Been busy in here. Found those "love lists" quite funny. Didn't realise as a relatively new noob I'd make so many lists. Must have something to do with the "like" function I reckon.

It's based on general activity between the accounts. So quoting and thanks would be the main factors.
    Got another PFO yesterday which floored me, but the uncle was onto me about another job prospect so fingers crossed. Really need to get back into the work force!

As always that's shít but hopefully this new one will pan out. G'Luck.
    Was at a youth club last night and had the "terrible two" excited I was there as I wasn't planning on making it. Two wee girls about 8yrs, lovely wee kids :) Anywho, the pair of them were blabbing on at the same time and somehow the conversation turned to tattoos where I answered yes I have one. Didn't even realise what I'd answered to until I got hounded about where it was, what it was of and could they see it :)

Took a long time to get them focused again - as well as me not wanting to show them the tattoo. Not that I'm embaressed of it, but there's a time and place and I doubt parents would be happy I showed a scarred horse to them :)

Ah you should have shown them the tat. Two more addicts in the making :D

Work went nuts this afternoon but I'm home now so yay. Time for dinner and doing very little for the rest of the evening. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Esoteric_ wrote: »

@pp, tell damo to sort his priorities! :p

I think saving me from bowser is pretty damn important!

• Advertisement

I think saving me from bowser is pretty damn important!

You'd think so but apparently moving castle is more important :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Working till 9 tonight and back in at 9am tomorrow. The joys...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Work done, run done, hmmm to hit the offo or not? Someone choose for me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Beer beer beer beer............. beer :p

P_1 wrote: »
    Beer beer beer beer............. beer :p

That will do me :), ill make my way to the off in a few mins :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

go to the offo, silly :) you deserve it.

Work done. I completely annihilated the sales targets today and was made a keyholder as a result of how well I'm working, all on my first proper day! Exhausted now, but I had a fantastic day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

A good mate of mine literally just walked in my front door awhile ago! he's been away on tour in the Lebanon and came home on some leave! some surprise to see him the bugger said nothing bout it! brought me home a bottle of Lebanese whiskey!!

240199.jpg

gregers85 wrote: »
    A good mate of mine literally just walked in my front door awhile ago! he's been away on tour in the Lebanon and came home on some leave! some surprise to see him the bugger said nothing bout it! brought me home a bottle of Lebanese whiskey!!

240199.jpg

Love when people do that Ive had mates do that arrive home from Oz unannounced or better yet follow a gang of us on holiday unannounced, say you'll be in for a good night.

Just back from the offo :), got some Hoffbrau Weisse and soe other German beer Ive never had the name of it is huge I wont even try spell it :pac:, there in the freezer chilling.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well I have bugger all planned, looks like a night of Age of Empires and Borderlands :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I've got more wine than I can fit in my body but the cap is gone so I have to finish it!

• Advertisement

Top Gun is on telly sorted :D.

Top Gun is on telly sorted :D.

Happy days. And on Tony Scott, I've been watching True Romance and I realised that I've never actually seen it :o At least the first hour anyway.

I feel like I should be handing in my DVDs somewhere.

Orim wrote: »
    Happy days. And on Tony Scott, I've been watching True Romance and I realised that I've never actually seen it :o At least the first hour anyway.

I feel like I should be handing in my DVDs somewhere.

I love True Romance, the Dennis Hopper scene is just epic :). You would know its a Tarantino scripted film miles away. The first hour not missing much well the first half hour anyway.

Ill take them no problem :), I probably already have half them though, ive ran out of space for my films :(.

I love True Romance, the Dennis Hopper scene is just epic :). You would know its a Tarantino scripted film miles away. The first hour not missing much well the first half hour anyway.

I'm fairly certain I've seen the end of it and the first half hour makes the film better. It's a great set up. Oldman was fantastic as the pimp.

Definetely get a strong sense of Tarantino alright. This, reservior dogs and pulp fiction would make for a great lazy day.

I'm fairly certain I've seen the end of it and the first half hour makes the film better. It's a great set up. Oldman was fantastic as the pimp.

Definetely get a strong sense of Tarantino alright. This, reservior dogs and pulp fiction would make for a great lazy day.

Yeh true I just always remember the first time I saw it for the first half hour I was thinking what the hell is this someone told me this was a great film then it kinda goes full on from there on out. Oldman is always brilliant :).

Add in there Inglorious Basterds and that would be perfect.

Think ill throw on True Romance in a bit all this talk has me itching to watch it :) just got fin this episode of Breaking Bad.

Yeh true I just always remember the first time I saw it for the first half hour I was thinking what the hell is this someone told me this was a great film then it kinda goes full on from there on out. Oldman is always brilliant :).

Add in there Inglorious Basterds and that would be perfect.

Think ill throw on True Romance in a bit all this talk has me itching to watch it :) just got fin this episode of Breaking Bad.

Yeah I love Oldman. His diversity is unbelievable. Looking at this and then think of him in Batman or Fifth Element. Absolute extremes but all of them played to perfection.

Ah breaking bad. What a show. Itching for the rest of season 5. Where are you at?

Yeah I love Oldman. His diversity is unbelievable. Looking at this and then think of him in Batman or Fifth Element. Absolute extremes but all of them played to perfection.

Ah breaking bad. What a show. Itching for the rest of season 5. Where are you at?

Then even more recently in Lawless even though he only had a small role he was immense in it, had me hoping they would make a Floyd Banner film with him in the lead role.

Ah im not that far yet, Ive been watching on TG4 cant believe no big network has picked this up madness. Im on season 4 were Gustavo just got brought in for the first time for questioning by the D.E.A is the scene i just watched. I beleive season 4 end in a epic way?

End of season 4 is incredible :)

Melion wrote: »
    End of season 4 is incredible :)

So I believe have I got many more episodes left in season 4?

• Advertisement

What number are you on? 12 episodes per series

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement