Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

what do they do when your angry? horny? hungry? generally have a pain in your backside with the injustice of not fitting into that tight dress from all the crunchies one has consumed?

Yeah, I get that every day! LOL Oh...er...I mean....em....

*runs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

My trainer just wrote this on Facebook -

'MDfitness
    "Hello, my name is Mr Kettle Bell. Just letting you's know that im going to leave the legs of the advanced and second class in bits 2morrow.Nice meeting you".'

Think this means I have a tough class ahead of me tonight. Can't wait! :)

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    My trainer just wrote this on Facebook -

'MDfitness
    "Hello, my name is Mr Kettle Bell. Just letting you's know that im going to leave the legs of the advanced and second class in bits 2morrow.Nice meeting you".'

Think this means I have a tough class ahead of me tonight. Can't wait! :)

Was nice knowing ya! :P :pac:

Was nice knowing ya! :P :pac:

Pft, I love kettlebell classes, bring it on! :) I think I'm the only woman in the group that actually likes kettlebell classes. :pac:

And away I go! If I don't post tonight, assume I'm dead. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Found someone with an amazing profile on okcupid and we talked briefly but now she stopped messaging me back. :( Made me realise how meh my one real world option is. I hate dating...

It's okay, I hate dating too. :)

I'm aliiiiiiiiiiive! Barely! :pac:

Found someone with an amazing profile on okcupid and we talked briefly but now she stopped messaging me back. :( Made me realise how meh my one real world option is. I hate dating...

That's shit. Hope something happens for you soon.

I'm aliiiiiiiiiiive! Barely!

LOL - See? Wasn't that bad in the end. Was it enjoyable though?

That's shit. Hope something happens for you soon.

LOL - See? Wasn't that bad in the end. Was it enjoyable though?

Lol no, it was horrific. :pac: Told the trainers I'm never coming back and they laughed at me. :pac: They DID invite me to join the advanced classes next term though, which is a feckin' huge compliment since my sisters and friends are all doing these classes longer than I am, and never got invited. :pac:

Then they ruined it by putting a video of me up on Facebook. :pac:

...which is a feckin' huge compliment since my sisters and friends are all doing these classes longer than I am, and never got invited. :pac:

So you can do this to your family....

480940d1258569820-has-anyone-ever-been-teased-2725195616_c364e4d304.jpg
    Then they ruined it by putting a video of me up on Facebook. :pac:

And that video is not up here.....why????? :confused: :P :pac:

• Advertisement

So you can do this to your family....

480940d1258569820-has-anyone-ever-been-teased-2725195616_c364e4d304.jpg

And that video is not up here.....why????? :confused: :P :pac:

That video will never appear here! :mad: It wasn't even a video of us exercising, it was a video of us all collapsed on the floor in a heap after the class. :pac: I look like a fat mess in it, so I'm begging them to take it down. :pac:

It wasn't even a video of us exercising, it was a video of us all collapsed on the floor in a heap after the class.

Yeah, that's the funny part! :P :D

I actually miss being in a heap after training. Hopefully after tomorrow I'll know when I can get back to it properly (if at all)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

If you're a woman with short hair will a barber cut it for you? I'd rather not pay the women's prices...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Yeah, that's the funny part! :P :D

I actually miss being in a heap after training. Hopefully after tomorrow I'll know when I can get back to it properly (if at all)

Best of luck tomorrow PKM :).

After listening to the lads in work bang on about Mark Wahlberg on the Graham Norton show, gave ita bit of watch just there on youtube brilliant he proper pissed out of his face and even managed to make Graham Norton feel awkward which im sure is a hard task.

Best of luck tomorrow PKM :).

Thanks mate.
    After listening to the lads in work bang on about Mark Wahlberg on the Graham Norton show, gave ita bit of watch just there on youtube brilliant he proper pissed out of his face and even managed to make Graham Norton feel awkward which im sure is a hard task.

Have it recorded, might have a watch tomorrow.

Best of luck tomorrow, PKM. Fingers crossed that it all goes well for you. Let us know, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Best of luck with whatever ye have tomorrow PKM, hope ti goes well for ye

He's getting results of a scan iirc, that will determine whether or not he needs surgery (hopefully not!).

Btw, P_1, I asked my manager and I can only change any refill packs that are still in the plastic :( Sorry!

Thanks mate.

Have it recorded, might have a watch tomorrow.

No bother :).

Yeh you should I'm not usually a fan of Graham Norton but it was good at one point he even manages to doze off, you can see a few of them getting annoyed with him.

He's getting results of a scan iirc, that will determine whether or not he needs surgery (hopefully not!).

Btw, P_1, I asked my manager and I can only change any refill packs that are still in the plastic :( Sorry!

Ah its cool, I still have the one pack to swap so, just means thats some guaranteed commis for ye so ;) Cheers for checking for me.

• Advertisement

P_1 wrote: »
    Ah its cool, I still have the one pack to swap so, just means thats some guaranteed commis for ye so ;) Cheers for checking for me.

The commission can feck off tbh, I only care about getting my wages since my boss has decided to not bother his arse paying me yet even though two pay dates have passed. :pac:

See ya on Wednesday so! :P

Best of luck tomorrow, PKM. Fingers crossed that it all goes well for you. Let us know, yeah?

I will of course. I'm in at 3pm so I'll be there for a couple of hours I reckon.
    Best of luck with whatever ye have tomorrow PKM, hope ti goes well for ye

That's it exactly, cheers Lyn.

Yeh you should I'm not usually a fan of Graham Norton but it was good at one point he even manages to doze off, you can see a few of them getting annoyed with him.

Really? I like him, I think he's a great presenter with great guests.

The commission can feck off tbh, I only care about getting my wages since my boss has decided to not bother his arse paying me yet even though two pay dates have passed. :pac:

See ya on Wednesday so! :P

Urgh, start ups are a nightmare for sorting all that out.

Had a pre-interview thing today, was in bits hungover from the match, was not a pleasant experience at all

Really? I like him, I think he's a great presenter with great guests.

Yeh I will admit he does get some great guest but there just something about him that gets on my wick but I dont know why :o, used to love Johnathan Ross but since he switched to UTV I never see it anymore, used to have it set to record on BBC.

Urgh, start ups are a nightmare for sorting all that out.

Had a pre-interview thing today, was in bits hungover from the match, was not a pleasant experience at all

Interview and hangover ouch never going to be a good combo.

Interview and hangover ouch never going to be a good combo.

Ha yeah, I blame my uncle for continuing to buy me pints :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

If you're a woman with short hair will a barber cut it for you? I'd rather not pay the women's prices...
    Some will, some won't.

Sometimes they won't because a women's short haircut can be different to a man's and they wouldn't feel they could do a style for women, or they're just stuffy about doing it.

in Dublin ink with my sister and friend, it's so funny, they're both terrified getting piercings. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I remember once going up to Dublin with a friend, he was meeting one of his friends, I was getting my lip done. His friend was itching to get her lip done, so she came in to watch me get mine pierced. After seeing the big needle go through, suddenly she wasn't so anxious to get it done :pac: She kept giving out cause I was listening to Dying Fetus too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

It always amuses me that the vast majority of tattoo artists I've talked to find pushing a needle through flesh a bit off putting but have no problem stabbing you thousands of times an hour!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

in Dublin ink with my sister and friend, it's so funny, they're both terrified getting piercings. :pac:

I get way more nervous before a piercing than a tattoo. I fúcking hate needles.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement