Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Ah the cold and rain don't bother me really not after hell and back anyway :pac:. Its the running into the wind that was the killer.
    yeh the wind is a killer alright on a long run!! where i run is wide open! if there's any bit of wind g'luck to yu haha
    McChubbin wrote: »
    My mother stopped me from eatting more than three pancakes. I am disappoint. I demand moar pancakes.

we forgot it was pancake day so got none haha :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

My mother stopped me from eatting more than three pancakes. I am disappoint. I demand moar pancakes.

This may be sacrilegious but I've never been big into pancakes there ok but nothing special and trust me I have a serious sweet tooth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

This may be sacrilegious but I've never been big into pancakes.
    tumblr_m8f1f7CRHI1rtc9of.gif
    LOL, joking. The "pancakes" my mother makes are actually more akin to crepes but when she makes the proper chunky American style pancakes, dear lord I will happily rip someone's arm off for them. Three stacked high with a blob of creme fraiche, maple syrup, grilled bacon and blueberry coulis. INCREDIBLE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I can't stand pancakes tbh. I'd eat one if it was served to me, but I'd absolutely never make them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Yeh I'd say it felt great to get back at it, how often would you normally workout a week?

Just before I had the accident, it was pretty much every day. e.g. Monday - 90 minutes weights during the day and boxing Monday night. Tuesday - 90 minutes cross-fit during the day and 8km run in the evening. Wednesday - 8km run directly followed by 20km cycle. Thursday - sledgehammer training w/tractor tyre flipping and Convict Conditioning (about 2 to 3 hours). Friday - cross-fit in the morning and kick boxing in the evening. Sat and Sunday were rest days. I was flying, really doing well considering I only started in the January last year. :D It'll be a while before I'm back to that level again. :(
    Im well jealous im hungry was going to go root in the kitchen you now have me tempted to order some chipper :cool:, waiting on the football to end then I will decide.

Go on, you know you want to!! :D

go-on-go-on.gif

• Advertisement

Just before I had the accident, it was pretty much every day. e.g. Monday - 90 minutes weights during the day and boxing Monday night. Tuesday - 90 minutes cross-fit during the day and 8km run in the evening. Wednesday - 8km run directly followed by 20km cycle. Thursday - sledgehammer training w/tractor tyre flipping and Convict Conditioning (about 2 to 3 hours). Friday - cross-fit in the morning and kick boxing in the evening. Sat and Sunday were rest days. I was flying, really doing well considering I only started in the January last year. :D It'll be a while before I'm back to that level again. :(

Serious training regime!! hope you get back going properly!! i do some something like your thursday night session on a mon and wed! love it! serious workout! And yes the Pizza has been ordered haha

Holy god PKM, that's some hell of a regime! :eek: I can't imagine even getting close to those levels of exercise. :pac:

I was healthy-ish all day. Healthy in that I had a stir-fry for dinner, ish part being that I ate absolutely nothing else all day, despite working all day. :pac:

Can't wait to go to bed. :D

Cheers folks. Hopefully by the summer (if not sooner) I'll be back on track.

On another note, my tattoist just emailed me a pic of what he's doing on Saturday for me...honest opinions please. :D

241011.jpg

On another note, my tattoist just emailed me a pic of what he's doing on Saturday for me...honest opinions please. :D

241011.jpg

Very creepy!!! will be awesome!!

PKM, that is a feckin' savage tattoo design! Who is doing it for you?

• Advertisement

Chucky terrifies me. That is all. :(

PKM, that is a feckin' savage tattoo design! Who is doing it for you?

A guy named Colin Byrne, have a look at his profile page on Wicked Skin: http://www.wickedskin.ie/colinbyrne/ pic no. 3 and 5 on the top line are mine. :D

LOL, joking. The "pancakes" my mother makes are actually more akin to crepes but when she makes the proper chunky American style pancakes, dear lord I will happily rip someone's arm off for them. Three stacked high with a blob of creme fraiche, maple syrup, grilled bacon and blueberry coulis. INCREDIBLE.

Okay I wont lie im no fan of pancakes but will admit that does sound quite tasty indeed :).

Go on, you know you want to!! :D

go-on-go-on.gif

Sweet mother of god pkm that was some regime if I can even get half way to that I will be delighted but I am getting fitter and fitter day by day im one determined mo fo these days. I hadn't done any excercise up until a few months ago in nearly ten years now I just want to get fitter and fitter :).

I went with the healthy option had tomato soup with a twist of chilli and some soda bread for dipping was nice and I don't feel guilty for having ate take away :P.

241011.jpg

I love it I think that will look class cant wait to see it :).

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Chucky terrifies me. That is all. :(

You should watch Bride of Chucky its hilarious.

If my mother gothed up, she would look exactly like the Tiffany doll. It's a massive injoke in our house.

NEVER.

Tbh I don't even know what that is, but if it involves Chucky, I ain't watching it. That little bastard scares me. :(

If my mother gothed up, she would look exactly like the Tiffany doll. It's a massive injoke in our house.

You should introduce your mother to Eso could be fun.
    NEVER.

Tbh I don't even know what that is, but if it involves Chucky, I ain't watching it. That little bastard scares me. :(

:pac::pac: must remember that.

You should introduce your mother to Eso could be fun.

:pac::pac: must remember that.

.... I fucking hate you sometimes.

You EVER use my fear against me and I solemnly swear that you will never again get cake from me. And no, cake is not a euphemism. Or is it? :mad:

Sweet mother of god pkm that was some regime if I can even get half way to that I will be delighted but I am getting fitter and fitter day by day im one determined mo fo these days. I hadn't done any excercise up until a few months ago in nearly ten years now I just want to get fitter and fitter :).

LOL, yeah likewise I hadn't done anything in 25 years. But it's great to get into. Keep at it mate.
    I went with the healthy option had tomato soup with a twist of chilli and some soda bread for dipping was nice and I don't feel guilty for having ate take away :P.

Wussy boy!! :P
    I love it I think that will look class cant wait to see it :).

Can't wait either!! Dying for Saturday!! :D

.... I fucking hate you sometimes.

You EVER use my fear against me and I solemnly swear that you will never again get cake from me. And no, cake is not a euphemism. Or is it? :mad:

Swear I wont buy you a life like chucky doll wrap it all pretty with a ribbon and all then tell you its something cute and sweet and sit back and watch as you open it :p:pac:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

PKM that looks savage. Another fine addition to the sleeve.

I started playing Colonial Marines. It's not half as bad as people said so I is happy.

Swear I wont buy you a life like chucky doll wrap it all pretty with a ribbon and all then tell you its something cute and sweet and sit back and watch as you open it :p:pac:.

Pft, like I'd ever believe you were cute enough to buy random presents. :pac: Being given something wrapped up would instantly arouse my suspicions. :pac:

.....from behind a locked, steel door!!! :pac:

.....from behind a locked, steel door!!! :pac:

You know me so well! :p<3

Pft, like I'd ever believe you were cute enough to buy random presents. :pac: Being given something wrapped up would instantly arouse my suspicions. :pac:

He he.....he he....you said AROUSE! :pac:

cast.jpg

LOL, yeah likewise I hadn't done anything in 25 years. But it's great to get into. Keep at it mate.

Wussy boy!! :P

Can't wait either!! Dying for Saturday!! :D

Ah I certianly will I'm signing upto do hell and back again in June so will give me the drive to keep at it and keep improving, hoping to do the half marathon by the end of the year aswell.

:pac::pac: Im not a wussy Im just a fine tuned athlete these days cant be putting that crap into my temple.................. yeh right :D.

Ill be expecting pics promptly on Saturday :).

Yeh yeh yeh you know, I know everyone knows you be full of smiles opening it only to have an evil little chucky staring at ya :P.

Ah I certianly will I'm signing upto do hell and back again in June so will give me the drive to keep at it and keep improving, hoping to do the half marathon by the end of the year aswell.

:pac::pac: Im not a wussy Im just a fine tuned athlete these days cant be putting that crap into my temple.................. yeh right :D.

Ill be expecting pics promptly on Saturday :).

Yeh yeh yeh you know, I know everyone knows you be full of smiles opening it only to have an evil little chucky staring at ya :P.

I'd be more like 'What the fcuk?' tbh. :pac: Then I'd see it, drop it and show you exactly how much like a typical northsider I can be by kicking seven shades of shit out of you. :mad:

I'd be more like 'What the fcuk?' tbh. :pac: Then I'd see it, drop it and show you exactly how much like a typical northsider I can be by kicking seven shades of shit out of you. :mad:

This coming from the northsider who hurts her hand when she punch's someone yeh Im bricking it :P.

This coming from the northsider who hurts her hand when she punch's someone yeh Im bricking it :P.

Exactly why I said KICK. :p

• Advertisement

Exactly why I said KICK. :p

With them short legs at best you could hope for is kicking my ankle :p and even then prob still hurt your foot :p.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement