Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

With them short legs at best you could hope for is kicking my ankle :p and even then prob still hurt your foot :p.

Wtf, you've seen me, I'm not that short! You're being so damn mean tonight. :(

I look bleedin' sexy in my work uniform. :pac: Didn't even bother straightening my hair this morning. My skin cleared up FINALLY from an allergic reaction I had two weeks ago, though, so I had to take a pic. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Ill be expecting pics promptly on Saturday :).

Definitely!
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I'd be more like 'What the fcuk?' tbh. :pac: Then I'd see it, drop it and show you exactly how much like a typical northsider I can be by kicking seven shades of shit out of you. :mad:

I like the cut of your jib! :D "I'll bleedin' kill ya, roi?" :pac:

Definitely!

I like the cut of your jib! :D "I'll bleedin' kill ya, roi?" :pac:

I can do that in a scarily convincing scanger accent.... :pac:

I can do that in a scarily convincing scanger accent.... :pac:

Funnily enough - so can I!!! And I'm from Swords!! :pac:

• Advertisement

Funnily enough - so can I!!! And I'm from Swords!! :pac:

I'm from Clontarf, I shouldn't be able to do it! :pac: That's what 12 years in Coolock does to ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Fecking northsiders :p. It's all gentlemanly conduct over here on the southside, horse polo and the likes la di da.

Fecking northsiders :p. It's all gentlemanly conduct over here on the southside, horse polo and the likes la di da.

I won't mention any of the stories you've told me, so! :p

I won't mention any of the stories you've told me, so! :p

I know them cricket stories were pretty wild :pac:.

I know them cricket stories were pretty wild :pac:.

:pac: Gobshite. :p

• Advertisement

Fecking northsiders :p.

smiley-taunt005.gif
    It's all gentlemanly conduct over here on the southside, horse polo and the likes la di da.

Course it is. I found a picture of you and your brother at a black tie event.

Posh.jpg

*runs like hell while ducking*

:P :P

No point ducking, Ive sent the lads out on there horses with the hounds to hunt ya down ducking wont help damn commoner :P.

Clondalkin is incredibly posh after all ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

gregers85 wrote: »
    Went in to get my sleeve finished today with a Japanese Dragon covering my whole fore-arm! (front and back) my artist had drawn up a design but didnt know i had a small tattoo on my arm already that i didnt want to cover! so a half hour of quick thinking, an hour or so of free hand stenciling and we where off! unfortunately due to the upset at the start we ran out of time and didnt get to finish! but should only take approx 2 hrs to be finished next time! here's a few pics! sorry about the quality, awkward spot to try photograph yourself haha

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/412483/239765.jpg
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/412483/239766.jpg
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/412483/239767.jpg

that a munster crest? nice-one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Depp wrote: »
    that a munster crest? nice-one

Yeh it is bud haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

Yeh it is bud haha

respect...have one in basically the same place, random enough

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Ye can have all the crest tattoos you like, ye still can't play decent rugby :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Must get a photo of the Leinster one I have :p

Orim wrote: »
    Ye can have all the crest tattoos you like, ye still can't play decent rugby :P

what stage of the heineken cup are ye in?? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

what stage of the heineken cup are ye in?? :p

Don't ye know its all about the Amlin this year :p

P_1 wrote: »
    Don't ye know its all about the Amlin this year :p

That's the connacht slogan haha

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Moving day today, so ****in tired :( gonna treat ourselves to a shnakey Eddie rockets, neither of us buy into valentines bull**** so it's great.

Do they still do the smokestack burger at eddies? Savage burger.

Worst thing about moving is when you've sat down after sorting the essentials and realise that you've still got a ton of stuff to unpack.

congrats on the move, melion :)

I had one of those days in work that very rarely happen - a great day! now to get home and go out for a few drinks and force myself to get to bed at a reasonable hour for work tomorrow. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Orim wrote: »
    Do they still do the smokestack burger at eddies? Savage burger.

Worst thing about moving is when you've sat down after sorting the essentials and realise that you've still got a ton of stuff to unpack.

Bedroom, kitchen and sitting room are done. The rest can wait til tomorrow

Melion wrote: »
    Bedroom, kitchen and sitting room are done. The rest can wait til tomorrow

That's as good as job done. Just don't do what I did and fall asleep on the couch and then get locked out of your new house when someone calls :o

Man I hate Valentines day, I don't know who's worse though the I single and proud brigade or the were in love brigade on Facebook no one cares either way :cool:.

If Im with someone I don't need a day to do nice gestures, prefer to do it spontaneous day than a designated day for it.

Would say a lot of places love it though was in Liffey Valley picking up some vitamins and the ques for Nandos and Eddie Rockets was at least thirty deep outside the place fcuk that I'd never que that long for either of them might aswell go get a Burger King.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Gonna attempt to save a few bob towards my next tat next week. I think €200 should cover both the cost of Suuva's work and a tip. I also need to get my left ear repierced and re-sized up as I suffered a blowout with my gauges and I had to remove the jewelary. The hole has shrunk back to normal size but I still have a 0.2mm gauge in my right ear. Hate feeling lipsided. :/
    I also face a dilema- I'm due to come into a small sum of money soon (about €100) and the sensible side of me is saying I should use it to buy much needed items of clothing and update my wardrobe but thje other part of me is demanding I spend it on artbooks and pretty notepads, not to mention the fact that every time the RAGE Emporium posts on my newsfeed I get a serious case of MIGHTY NEEDS. :/
    I hate having all theys wants and needs and not enough money to indulge them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I love Valentines! So much sadness and stress and negativity in the world anyway. If celebrating makes people happy, then that's lovely, even if some people do go over the top.

I sent valentines to lots of people today, just in case it made them smile a little :)

McChubbin wrote: »
    Gonna attempt to save a few bob towards my next tat next week. I think €200 should cover both the cost of Suuva's work and a tip. I also need to get my left ear repierced and re-sized up as I suffered a blowout with my gauges and I had to remove the jewelary. The hole has shrunk back to normal size but I still have a 0.2mm gauge in my right ear. Hate feeling lipsided. :/
    I also face a dilema- I'm due to come into a small sum of money soon (about €100) and the sensible side of me is saying I should use it to buy much needed items of clothing and update my wardrobe but thje other part of me is demanding I spend it on artbooks and pretty notepads, not to mention the fact that every time the RAGE Emporium posts on my newsfeed I get a serious case of MIGHTY NEEDS. :/
    I hate having all theys wants and needs and not enough money to indulge them.

Go with the games. Always go with the games. In other news System Shock 2 came out on GOG today.

I've never played it and I'm very excited.
    Man I hate Valentines day, I don't know who's worse though the I single and proud brigade or the were in love brigade on Facebook no one cares either way cool.png.

If Im with someone I don't need a day to do nice gestures, prefer to do it spontaneous day than a designated day for it.

Would say a lot of places love it though was in Liffey Valley picking up some vitamins and the ques for Nandos and Eddie Rockets was at least thirty deep outside the place fcuk that I'd never que that long for either of them might aswell go get a Burger King.

Nandos or Eddies? Jeez this is the first thing that's made me depressed about Valentines Day :p

• Advertisement

Also not a fan of valentine's day. I prefer just surprising people I care about with cutesy stuff, not being told I have to do it. feck that. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement