Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Also not a fan of valentine's day. I prefer just surprising people I care about with cutesy stuff, not being told I have to do it. feck that. :)

Like Chucky dolls? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Orim wrote: »
    Nandos or Eddies? Jeez this is the first thing that's made me depressed about Valentines Day :p

Que was thirty deep outside both of them they were over lapping each other be waiting a while to get some grub into ya if you were bottom of the que. It was mental women dressed to the nines going Eddie Rockets and Nandos.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

2_4_1.jpg

This about sums up my views of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Howyis. Just in, Chinese ordered (shredded beef and Peking sauce with fried rice and chips) and NY Ink about to start on DMAX. Then after NY Ink, a few episodes of The Office (US) again and some munchies. :D Oh yeah, and bollix to Valentines!! Feckin' Hallmark holiday! :P

Howyis. Just in, Chinese ordered (shredded beef and Peking sauce with fried rice and chips)

homer.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Like Chucky dolls? :P

..... I hate you.

Que was thirty deep outside both of them they were over lapping each other be waiting a while to get some grub into ya if you were bottom of the que. It was mental women dressed to the nines going Eddie Rockets and Nandos.

I'm fairly romantic (when I want to be) and that is seriously the most depressing thing I've heard in a while. Nothing against either restaurant (except Nandos, fúck nandos)

@Denny, Not a fan of Borderlands but that's awesome.

@PKM, all well and good but if you're not getting some aromatic duck then it's not a real chinese :P

..... I hate you.

Could be worse, I could give you a chucky doll. Speaking of which, you're coming to the beers right? :P

I'm fairly romantic (when I want to be) and that is seriously the most depressing thing I've heard in a while. Nothing against either restaurant (except Nandos, fúck nandos)

@Denny, Not a fan of Borderlands but that's awesome.

@PKM, all well and good but if you're not getting some aromatic duck then it's not a real chinese :P

Exactly im all for being romantic but not on a day Im told to be takes some of the gesture of it away really, but eh if peoples idea of romance is going to Nandos or Eddie Rockets queing for half an hour and getting all done up for it then I really just don't know :pac:.

Mmm duck feckers in here im trying my best to be all healthy the last two nights yeh have tortured me :pac:, think tomorrow night work, run, beers and take away are well in order.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

My valentines was ****ing class, I got to break loads of **** with an axe then I threw a tv, felt like a rock star :D

• Advertisement

Arawn wrote: »
    My valentines was ****ing class, I got to break loads of **** with an axe then I threw a tv, felt like a rock star :D

now your talking :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I wnt crispy duck pancakes for tomorrow's dinner but I couldn't afford the boxset in Tescos. I has a sad. :C
    In other news, I went to see my doctor today in Beaumount and I've been diagnosed as having acid reflux asthma. I have to go have an endoscopy in a few weeks and I'm utterly dreading it. I'm a nervous patient as it is so I hope they dose me up to the eyeballs lest I end up having a fit of hysterical panic when they shove the camera down my throat. D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Could be worse, I
    could give you a chucky doll. Speaking of which, you're coming to the
    beers right? :P

Not anymore! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Decided to pig out and get myself a large pizza from Dominos, regretting doing that now :mad:

Not anymore! :(

Ah don't be like that. I swear I won't bring a Chucky doll.

Different topic. I want to start planning my Halloween costume. Anyone know where I could the stuff for a Chucky costume? :P

Gareth Bale, what a player!! That is all

McChubbin wrote: »
    I wnt crispy duck pancakes for tomorrow's dinner but I couldn't afford the boxset in Tescos. I has a sad. :C
    In other news, I went to see my doctor today in Beaumount and I've been diagnosed as having acid reflux asthma. I have to go have an endoscopy in a few weeks and I'm utterly dreading it. I'm a nervous patient as it is so I hope they dose me up to the eyeballs lest I end up having a fit of hysterical panic when they shove the camera down my throat. D:

Ouch that don't sound fun :(.
    P_1 wrote: »
    Gareth Bale, what a player!! That is all

He still can't stop the inevitable st totteringham's day :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

McChubbin wrote: »

My brother got diagnosed with acid reflux too though whatever the doc prescribed hasn't really helped him. He went through the whole endoscopy thing as well. Be over before you know it, just concentrate on your breathing ;)

Valentines is a silly holiday, shouldn't have a day to be told you're loved. Should be told more often than that ;) though Idid get dinner made for me :) got surprise presses few weeks ago so wasn't expecting anything today and to be honest it means more when you're not expecting it.

I so want a chunky doll :) love those zombie dolls and are they called "skel-animal" teddies?

tumblr_llvaoyvScI1qkt8ixo1_500.gif

Hmmm...never tried that, is it nice? I'll always try something once.

• Advertisement

That really increases my want for a day of the dead style tat :(

Aye, herself is the same. Has this lined up for after she has the baby...

jstar-day-dead-portrait-tattoo--large-msg-123558925038.jpg

This is top class though....

day-dead-inspired-tattoos--large-msg-134834977791.jpg

I have a huge want for a day of the dead tattoo mixed with skulls and roses as in a life, death and remembrance piece kind of thing. Im torn thought between getting it done realistic style or by Gene Coffey and making it a half leg sleeve or a right arm sleeve luckily I have until next year to decide have to finish a few pieces first :).

Hmmm...never tried that, is it nice? I'll always try something once.

It's the only reason I get chinese. If there's not an order for aromatic, I just don't bother.

Picture this. A breast of duck shredded, a little bit crispy without losing that plump, juiciness of duck. This comes with a load of chinese pancakes, thin, flourly, delicious pancakes. Add a selection of shredded veg, generally cucumber and spring onion, and a generous portion of Hoi Sin sauce, one of the kings of sauces.

I just made myself really hungry. :(

Aye, herself is the same. Has this lined up for after she has the baby...
    Snip Pic

That looks scarily like my ex :eek:

It's the only reason I get chinese. If there's not an order for aromatic, I just don't bother.

Picture this. A breast of duck shredded, a little bit crispy without losing that plump, juiciness of duck. This comes with a load of chinese pancakes, thin, flourly, delicious pancakes. Add a selection of shredded veg, generally cucumber and spring onion, and a generous portion of Hoi Sin sauce, one of the kings of sauces.

I just made myself really hungry. :(

Oooohhhhhh, that sounds NICE! You just made me hungry again! :pac:
    That looks scarily like my ex :eek:

PMSL!!!

PMSL!!!

Swear to god she could have modelled for that picture.

196474_122388097908447_1302122620_n.jpg

I really want to head to buena vista and get something done but with the stuff they do I wouldn't even know where to begin picking out what to get.

In other news, JACK JACK JACK JACK and just another JACK! :D

He still can't stop the inevitable st totteringham's day :P.

Come May we shall see :p

• Advertisement

P_1 wrote: »
    Come May we shall see :p

Yehs have been saying that for many a year now ;):p.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement