Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

P_1 wrote: »
    Come May we shall see :p
    Yehs have been saying that for many a year now wink.pngtongue.png.

Three cheers for my local soccerball team! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Yehs have been saying that for many a year now ;):p.

Yeah I know, I always have a small bet on with an Arsenal supporting mate that whoever's team finishes ahead of the others team gets a rake of pints bought by the 'loser'. Far too many pissups in May have been financed by myself at this rate :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Orim wrote: »
    Three cheers for my local soccerball team! :P

Careful now :p, don't want to be making this a football vs rugger bugger debate :p:).

Careful now :p, don't want to be making this a football vs rugger bugger debate :p:).

Controversial... :p

Yeah I know, I always have a small bet on with an Arsenal supporting mate that whoever's team finishes ahead of the others team gets a rake of pints bought by the 'loser'. Far too many pissups in May have been financed by myself at this rate :o

Wish I knew someone willing to make that bet every year :).

• Advertisement

Wish I knew someone willing to make that bet every year :).

Ha, it tends to compensate for the copious beers that he tends to buy once he gets a tad pissed, give and take and all that jazz.

Plus it tends to add a bit of craic to the rivalry ;)

Why? Afraid you'll get hurt?

Actually wait, you're a southsider. You're supposed to be a rugger bugger. Watching rugby, drinking heino and adjusting the monocle. That's what being a southsider is all about :P

Why the **** is Chris Gherman going to America? The more I see of his work, the more I want a piece. Someone give me all the money.

Ha, it tends to compensate for the copious beers that he tends to buy once he gets a tad pissed, give and take and all that jazz.

Plus it tends to add a bit of craic to the rivalry ;)

Ah yeh its all about the banter really hate when people take it to serious, Im just lucky to have been on the winning side lately. Even if yeh Spurs did come for a bit of stick in the Arsenal thread over the Nayim stunt tonight :pac:.

Ah yeh its all about the banter really hate when people take it to serious, Im just lucky to have been on the winning side lately. Even if yeh Spurs did come for a bit of stick in the Arsenal thread over the Nayim stunt tonight :pac:.

Ha yeah, in fairness David Seaman was a bit of a gobschite back in the day though :pac:

For your viewing pleasure: ;)

Orim wrote: »
    Why? Afraid you'll get hurt?

Actually wait, you're a southsider. You're supposed to be a rugger bugger. Watching rugby, drinking heino and adjusting the monocle. That's what being a southsider is all about :P

Why the **** is Chris Gherman going to America? The more I see of his work, the more I want a piece. Someone give me all the money.

Nah nah just afraid my head will get permanently stuck up my own anus like a lot of rugger bugger fans and players :P not all mind a lot my mates are big into rugby and Leinster, or get an accent like the BOD :pac::pac:.

No see im a proper southsider Im above that I have the monocle but Im such a Southsider even the rugger buggers are beneath me, im more a horse polo, cricket, fox hunting man im old posh money :pac:,I just happen to live in Clondalkin whilst doing it but its only so I can look down on the common folk :cool:.

I know serious talent and considering he is selling off everything he owns don't look like he has any plans to return. Paul Booth and New York would be hard to turn down though

• Advertisement

I know serious talent and considering he is selling off everything he owns don't look like he has any plans to return. Paul Booth and New York would be hard to turn down though

Very true, if I ever get the chance to go over, I honestly don't know who I'd pick to do work. On the plus side he liked my comment on facebook *swoon*

Who does yer man nayim think he is? Beckham?

Seems he was working on his range over in America :pac:

Seems he was working on his range over in America :pac:

Pfffft, 'Merica!

Ever noticed that American sports commentators are much more excitable than any other type?

Ha yeah, in fairness David Seaman was a bit of a gobschite back in the day though :pac:

For your viewing pleasure: ;)

For your viewing pleasure ;)

As a united fan this is my last great memory from football.

I remember being in the bar in the local with the united match on and the blackburn match on in the lounge. Jesus, that was a day.

You see, I watch that video and all I can say is 'that is some lovely football'.

Why can't ye play muck like Stoke, it would make it so much easier to hate ye. :pac:

You see, I watch that video and all I can say is 'that is some lovely football'.

Why can't ye play muck like Stoke, it would make it so much easier to hate ye. :pac:

Ah Stoke terrible football team would make for a great rugby team though :).

Stupid fcuking currys, bought the new laptop five weeks ago kept getting the blue screen error crap dropped it in was told its over three weeks old so over the 21 days returns, replacement time. So will be repaired, got it back Tuesday evening two nights later what happens just got blue screen again not one bit happy at all.

A laptop five weeks old should not be giving me this much hassle.

Ah Stoke terrible football team would make for a great rugby team though :).

Stupid fcuking currys, bought the new laptop five weeks ago kept getting the blue screen error crap dropped it in was told its over three weeks old so over the 21 days returns, replacement time. So will be repaired, got it back Tuesday evening two nights later what happens just got blue screen again not one bit happy at all.

A laptop five weeks old should not be giving me this much hassle.

Normally I'd say to get onto yer man Declan from there who posts here but the gombeens in charge decided to sack him for some unknown reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

You're legally entitled to a replacement or refund now. Any repair carried out must be permanent. Curry's try to fight that by sending it for repair three times, but a quote from the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 will quickly sort that out for ya. ;) Failing that, SCC is another option.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Football. :confused: Now ye lost me. :o

Hittin' the scratch. Have a good Friday people. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's. I had a lovely dinner...made by myself. I do find it awful fake myself but if people are into it fair enough. Also it's one of my best friend's birthday's so I mainly think of it as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I was too sick for the nice dinner we had planned, so we will have another celebration in a few days,since we have the ingredients! Just watched a film, but it was really nice anyway. And lovely cards, cards are my favourite thing in the world!

Hopefully good by Monday. I have the day off cause it's an American holiday so I could make a nice pie.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I took yesterday off work and had an awesome day complete with hangin' out in a tattoo studio for an hour or so (not getting tattooed though :o). Had brekkie made for me, dinner bought for me, and jellies fed to me. All in all, a great day was had :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I worked, got some bad news about my uncle, then drowned my sorrows with some friends. Now I'm dreading the thoughts of work today, but PAYDAY :D:D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm heading to my mam's birthday party tonight, and then might be going to a friend's 21st tomorrow :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Getting proper internet installed today \o/ 50mb from UPC. I have so many movies and tv shows to catch up on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Seen Argo last night!! Great film! well recommended!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wish UPC would come out to here :( I had them when I was up in Galway, it was great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Going to a charity event this evening after work. It's STRIPPERS. Male ones, like Chippendales. And the proceeds go towards the animal charity I help out from time to time. There's absolutely nothing to complain about there :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement