Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Ankhyu wrote: »
    A break thankfully! Heading over to a couple of friends, nothing in particular planned, sure I'll see what happens when I get there! :P

The unplanned ones are always best. You'll have a ball.
    I've only started watching the US Office recently. I'm behind on most TV series...

Likewise, never seen any of it so I started on Series 1 during the week, I'm nearly done with Series 3 now. :D

Love the Lion King idea :D

Aye, and Timon & Pumba have to be there too!

*sings - Akuna matada....* :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yeah it'll be class to see some fuller pics when they're all done, really coming together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

241387.jpg

Definitely made the right movie choice tonight!! Robocop!! oh Yeah!!

Any one else think the new Robocop looks like a mix between Judge Dredd and Batman??
    241388.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

One of the few things that make women happy. Bet you're chuffed.

Oh god yeah. I decided to bring another little sister (jesus, I have too many sisters!) into town with me and get my dad to collect her from my job when I was starting. Ended up spending a fortune on her. :pac: BUT I got one 'normal' dress for sort of dressy-ish days, one strapless minidress, a pair of tiiiiny shorts, loads of underwear and bras, tights, stockings, nail varnish and shoes. :D And I had to get a size smaller in both of the dresses, wahey. :)

The uncle's still holding on, but he's slipping into a coma at the moment. Tbh though, that's probably better for him because he's not in any pain thankfully. The doctors said they're amazed he's lasted so long, usually this infection kills people within 24-48 hours and it's been nearly 6 days now. Stubborn bástard. :)

How is everyone this evening? :)

gregers85 wrote: »

Definitely made the right movie choice tonight!! Robocop!! oh Yeah!!

Robocop does rock in fairness. ED209 is quite cool too. :D
    Any one else think the new Robocop looks like a mix between Judge Dredd and Batman??
    241388.jpg

Yeah, he does actually. On a side note, I love the bike. It's a Yamaha R1, they didn't do a great job disguising it! hahahaha
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Oh god yeah. I decided to bring another little sister (jesus, I have too many sisters!) into town with me and get my dad to collect her from my job when I was starting. Ended up spending a fortune on her. :pac: BUT I got one 'normal' dress for sort of dressy-ish days, one strapless minidress, a pair of tiiiiny shorts, loads of underwear and bras, tights, stockings, nail varnish and shoes. :D And I had to get a size smaller in both of the dresses, wahey. :)

Sounds like a great day, good stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Watched this is 40 last night and pitch perfect tonight, 2 daycent flicks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Going for my first round of golf of the year tomorrow, can't bloody wait.

Awaits the torrent of slagging for admitting that I play golf:pac:

P_1 wrote: »
    Going for my first round of golf of the year tomorrow, can't bloody wait.

Awaits the torrent of slagging for admitting that I play golf:pac:

It's okay, I do archery, which is the most boring sport on the face of the earth. :pac:

I also love watching golf. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I cant golf for shit haha i can drive the ball some distance but chipping on to the green and putting...... good luck haha enjoy P_1 hope the weather holds!!!

I cant golf for shit haha i can drive the ball some distance but chipping on to the green and putting...... good luck haha enjoy P_1 hope the weather holds!!!

Ha I'm actually the opposite, I'm grand once I get up to the green, getting it there is the problem :o

• Advertisement

Golf? No, can't do it. I'd be like feckin Happy Gilmore out there!! :pac:

Words can't describe how much I love that movie. :D

An expensive life lesson I learned once:

Don't ever try to do a 'Happy Gilmore' with your mate's new expensive driver :pac:

Likewise, it's class!
    An expensive life lesson I learned once:

Don't ever try to do a 'Happy Gilmore' with your mate's new expensive driver :pac:

LMFAO. Oh I can imagine. They're bloody expensive things!

Feck it decided to download and rewatch it, can't beat a classic :D

Feck it decided to download and rewatch it, can't beat a classic :D

I have the DVD on at the moment. :D

I have the DVD on at the moment. :D

According to uTorrent I'll have the MP4 in about 30 mins, damn you slow broadband speeds :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

3q4ylt.jpg

''Now you will go to sleep, or I will put you to sleep.''

Sleep is for the weak :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Think my writer's block may finally be lifting. Thank ****ing christ.. I've probably just jinxed myself though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I would start a new thread, but I figure all regulars are in here anyway. Would any body have any recommendations on an artist for dotwork?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Adiboo wrote: »
    I would start a new thread, but I figure all regulars are in here anyway. Would any body have any recommendations on an artist for dotwork?

If you can get to limerick then Sparky is your man

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Adiboo wrote: »
    I'm thinking about little bits and pieces of filler for my arm that's edging closer to sleeve territory. Small stupid things from my childhood, the Foot Clan logo from the old TMNT cartoon, cave drawing of Simba from the Lion King and other ****e. I'm struggling for ideas as to what to get from the original Power Rangers series though.

Liking the new piece PKM.

Power Rangers you say, was never a fan was a bit after my time :o, but I do love this concept art

602_stream.jpg

Also Happy Gilmore is brilliant, hangovers sucks and work in 7 hours sucks more, damn one or two sociable ones led to shots and vodka.

Well I certainly didn't waste any money on that fancy new putter I bought a few weeks ago :) Short game is better than ever, sadly the long game has somehow managed to get worse :(

Work is so boring. I did have a few kids come up to me, chatting to me. Normally the kids around here hanging out in the center are scum, to be blunt. These two girls, however, chatted to me for over an hour, handed out over a hundred leaflets (I didn't ask them to, they just did it) and kept me entertained. I ran to the shop and got them both massive bags full of sweets to say thanks and they were really shocked and thankful. that's my happy moment for the day :)

^^ sometimes it's the little things like that that make a day at work seem so much better :)

^^ sometimes it's the little things like that that make a day at work seem so much better :)

Definitely. :) I went on a rant at a man here yesterday for giving me abuse, and was dreading work today, but now I feel good again :)

Said kids just came back to me with a big bag of sweets that they bought for me to say thanks, how cute is that? :):) If only I ate sweets :pac:

Definitely. :) I went on a rant at a man here yesterday for giving me abuse, and was dreading work today, but now I feel good again :)

Cries of Retail? I love that thread.

In fairness I have found that the batteries off of the ecigs you sell are a little bit on the crappy side :pac: but no need for the abuse yer man gave you

• Advertisement

Cries of Retail? I
    love that thread.

In fairness I have found that the batteries off of the ecigs you sell
    are a little bit on the crappy side :pac: but no need for the abuse yer
    man gave you

I adore that thread, I read it every day. :)

What's up with your battery? not lasting? If it's not lasting, tell me how long you charge it for, how many drags you take from the e-cigs each time you use it, and how often you use it and if I can, I'll see if I can help. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement