Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'd hazard a guess of around an hour? Hard to tell for sure. Like the idea though!
    Don't forget to thank him for all the fish when you're leaving!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Have a wee tattoo booked for sat, yaaay!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I'd hazard a guess of around an hour? Hard to tell for sure. Like the idea though!
    Don't forget to thank him for all the fish when you're leaving!

I ended up playing around with the design a bit and ended up with this:

dmytatt.png

Think that's what I'm going to end up going for. A couple of the shops got back to me and it seems like I should be able to get it done somewhere anyways.

I'm a bit worried that the scaling change I've done to it is going to necessitate it being a lot larger than I originally wanted it. Any thoughts on what the smallest it's likely to be doable would be or on the design in general?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Have a wee tattoo booked for sat, yaaay!

Oh don't just leave it at that! Tell us more FFS! :rolleyes: :P

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Had a consultation today about my Slasher movie villans backpiece.
    This years the year its being started--eventually!!

• Advertisement

Oh don't just leave it at that! Tell us more FFS! :rolleyes: :P

Well it's really deep and meaningful and has so much story in my life behind it and is such a significance in my life......

Lol!

7d20713c.jpg

Well it's really deep and meaningful and has so much story in my life behind it and is such a significance in my life......

Lol!

FFS!!! hahahahaha

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I can't believe you even made a booking for that tattoo :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I smell matching tattoos... which might explain the booking...

I smell matching tattoos... which might explain the booking...

>.>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Coincidently....

Coincidently....

Yessss? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Yessss? :D

The suspense is really building up now. This better be good! :D;):p

The suspense is really building up now. This better be good! :D;):p

Yeah, better be! smiley-taunt003.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 freckle_face

Hey All!!

I want to get a tatoo dedicated to my baby girl (now nearly two!!) I dont want the traditional things such as a name, date of birth or portrait. I was thinking something like a saying to show the enormity of my love for her. But i just cant find the right saying to express it. Any idea's?? Also thinking of having it translated into irish.

Hey All!!

I want to get a tatoo dedicated to my baby girl (now nearly two!!) I dont want the traditional things such as a name, date of birth or portrait. I was thinking something like a saying to show the enormity of my love for her. But i just cant find the right saying to express it. Any idea's?? Also thinking of having it translated into irish.

Kinda depends what you're into. My missus got a lotus flower and two butterflies done, each representing the two kids. Might not be to everyone's taste, but it's an idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Hey All!!

Maybe look up different meanings of her name and see if that gives you any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

picture thread lads....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Motherf*ckin' double-flared plugs - who thought they were a good idea?! Anywho, I have shiny crystally goodness in my ear, I don't think they'll ever come out either :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

So pissed...I always thought once I left school I'd finally be able to get my lip pierced (my father is a scary man, came home with a fake one once, he thought it was real and still went to rip it off my face!), but now the chippy I work in says they don't wanna project that image :( and I'm going into early childhood education in September, no way any prospective employer wants to see that! It's always been my favourite, so pretty...Why does the world hate me :(

tl:dr No point to this post, just wanted a rant :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Can't say anything about where you currently work, but I know a few girls in childcare with face piercings. Of the top of my mind 2 with nose studs, one with a lip stud and one with a tongue stud.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Can't say anything about where you currently work, but I know a few girls in childcare with face piercings. Of the top of my mind 2 with nose studs, one with a lip stud and one with a tongue stud.

So there may be hope for me yet...I really hope so, I'd give up all my other piercings for that one :(

I'd love it too, but for sure cannot have it in my desired sector :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

So pissed...I always thought once I left school I'd finally be able to get my lip pierced (my father is a scary man, came home with a fake one once, he thought it was real and still went to rip it off my face!), but now the chippy I work in says they don't wanna project that image :( and I'm going into early childhood education in September, no way any prospective employer wants to see that! It's always been my favourite, so pretty...Why does the world hate me :(

tl:dr No point to this post, just wanted a rant :(

Yup when I did ECE I had my eyebrow pierced and nobody said a thing. So I don't think you'd have too much trouble there. - Actually scratch that, the kids used to ask all the time!!!!!
    I'd love it too, but for sure cannot have it in my desired sector :(

Yup. I has my ears, tragus, eyebrow and lip pierced and I fear most of them will have to go. The ears don't close up quickly, and sod that I am putting a plaster on the tragus, but I fear the eyebrow (which I have had since I was 15) and the lip will soon be gone :(

A clear retainer would be grand in your tragus, it's not that obvious a place, unlike wearing retainers in facial piercings.

I have a few ear piercings I can't take in and out daily. I almost always wear my hair down though, so I'll wait till something is said!

A clear retainer would be grand in your tragus, it's not that obvious a place, unlike wearing retainers in facial piercings.

I have a few ear piercings I can't take in and out daily. I almost always wear my hair down though, so I'll wait till something is said!

Yea I have a clear retainer bought for it :D What is the career path you have chosen that is anti-piercing?

Hopefully financial services, so professional office type settings.

Hopefully financial services, so professional office type settings.

ah. chef for me!

Couldn't be too sure about that one, cause if you're working in a kitchen you're not really face to face with the customers you know! It would probably be up to the employer when you are offered a job.

No office will have me with a stud in my lip! I couldn't even have my hair dyed sure.

If you ever need a taster :pac:

• Advertisement

Couldn't be too sure about that one, cause if you're working in a kitchen you're not really face to face with the customers you know! It would probably be up to the employer when you are offered a job.

No office will have me with a stud in my lip! I couldn't even have my hair dyed sure.

If you ever need a taster :pac:

Nope NO jewellery, NO nailpolish, NO make-up. Nailpolish can slough off into the food, you sweat like a bítch in kitchens so your make-up can run, into the food! And your jewellery 'could' fall into the food. So nope none of them are allowed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement