Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I adore that thread, I read it every day. :)

What's up with your battery? not lasting? If it's not lasting, tell me how long you charge it for, how many drags you take from the e-cigs each time you use it, and how often you use it and if I can, I'll see if I can help. :)

Epic customer service :)

It seems to only last few hours between charges, and the flavour off the tips only lasts a few hours, I find myself having to change tips every day, is that normal?

I'd charge it till the orange light goes out - it blinks when it needs a charge, when you plug it in the orange light goes on, when its done the orange light goes out right?

I'd probably take about 5-10 drags off it an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I wrote a long reply but my phone won't let me send it :( When i get home from work tonight, I'm gonna pm you cause I wanna make sure you're doing everything right and if you are, I'll give you advice on how to proceed because none of that should be happening. I use the 0% nicotine ones in work to basically advertise them (I quit smoking cold turkey), and I easily get two days out of a filter and a battery, using it constantly for seven hours a day, so it definitely shouldn't be doing that to you.

Evening all, just watched Top gear there, they had a segment with Kia's playing rugby in Twickenham, possibly one of the funnier things I've watched on telly in a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

P_1 wrote: »
    Evening all, just watched Top gear there, they had a segment with Kia's playing rugby in Twickenham, possibly one of the funnier things I've watched on telly in a while

Watching it now, had it recorded. Didn't get to the rugby yet though. Bruce Willis honking the horn atm. LOL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Top gear was excellent :)

Got myself a 2 week ban from the soccer forum tonight :)

• Advertisement

Melion wrote: »

Tut tut :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I hate organising stuff, it makes me awful nervous. My friend's boyfriend threw her a surprise 21st. I wish I had someone to do that for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Love Top Gear, have it recorded so that will be getting watched as soon as I wake up later :).

Ah if your a regular poster in the soccer forum and haven't got at least one ban or infraction then you ain't doing it right

Ah if your a regular poster in the soccer forum and haven't got at least one ban or infraction then you ain't doing it right

Think it's my 4th or 5th ban :) now I just need another forum to keep me occupied for 2 weeks

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Think it's my 4th or 5th ban :) now I just need another forum to keep me occupied for 2 weeks

We'll be seeing a lot of you around these parts for the next two weeks so :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

From most of what I've heard of the soccer forum, bans are like a rite of passage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

spoke to a customer this morning and his name was Michael Jackson!! haha brilliant :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

gregers85 wrote: »
    spoke to a customer this morning and his name was Michael Jackson!! haha brilliant :p

I have a cousin called Eddie Murphy :p

I know a Stuart and Brian Griffin

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Challenge him to a game of basketball. If you beat him, you can say you're better at basketball than Michael Jackson :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Denny M wrote: »
    Challenge him to a game of basketball. If you beat him, you can say you're better at basketball than Michael Jackson :pac:
    once you beat this guy at bball th?id=H.4858948935024783&pid=15.1&H=120&W=160

you can challenge this guy to a sing off

th?id=H.5059717120459757&pid=15.1&H=120&W=160

Well I feel silly. I'm just really tired after the weekend!

Adiboo wrote: »
    I have a cousin called Eddie Murphy :p

I went to school with an Eddie Murphy actually haha

We get some great names in here :p

I went to school with an Eddie Murphy actually haha

We get some great names in here :p

I remember working in a sales job once I had to call up and ask to speak to a 'Mr Conman' many laughs were had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

My dentist is called Peter Griffin. There was a guy in my school called Matt Bellamy who was constantly called out on intercom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

I really hate that scabby shiny skin feeling that comes in about a week after getting a new tat.

GET OFF MY LEG BEFORE I SCRATCH YOU!

oeb wrote: »
    I really hate that scabby shiny skin feeling that comes in about a week after getting a new tat.

Had that all last week man!! thank god its gone this week haha

oeb wrote: »

I know, tis a pain in the backside (or whatever part of the body the new ink is on :pac: )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I know, tis a pain in the backside (or whatever part of the body the new ink is on :pac: )

So what did you get done on your arse?

Orim wrote: »
    So what did you get done on your arse?

I walked right into that one didn't I :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Yup and it is fairly obvious but I felt it needed to be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Since everyone is banging on about names one of the best ones I remember was in a friends house talking to his sister and she introduced her friend who it turned out was a Garda who had the second name of Bacon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Speaking of names, my friend went to school with a Brian O'Brien and my dad knows a Francis Francis...

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

an old school teacher once pointed out that one of the lads in our class' initials was BJOB and spent about 20 minutes laughing at him

• Advertisement

A band in Limerick have a Brian o'brien as their lead singer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement