Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

This reminds me of joke.

Why is Superman in hell?

Lois made a joke about being faster than a speeding bullet :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Orim wrote: »
    This reminds me of joke.

Why is Superman in hell?

Lois made a joke about being faster than a speeding bullet :pac:
    lets be honest she'd not be able to joke as after her pelvis would be crushed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

So what's everyone's night like? Just about to put the little one to bed, then a couple of episodes of The Office, then Derren Brown :Apocalypse is on at 9 and The Following is on at 10. After that, I'll see... :D

Full night for you. I really have to watch Apocalypse thing, heard it was awesome.

I'm watching Justified at the moment while making a bit of grub. I'll decide what else to do then.

I'm reading Hollywood (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_%28Bukowski_novel%29) at the moment and I honestly can't decide if it's making me want to write more or drink more :pac:

Full night for you. I really have to watch Apocalypse thing, heard it was awesome.

Part 1 was on last week, Part 2 is tonight. I missed it first time round, no way I was missing it again! Very good so far.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Catching up on recordings from the last few days. Just watched my mad fat diary, currently watching girls. Last weeks episode of the following after that.

I assume it's on 4OD so I'm sure I'll catch it at some stage. Randomly that reminds me I have to watch the last episode of Sons of Anarchy. Have you watched that? I'd say you'd like it PKM.

Made some custard to go with a little cake for dessert. I ended up making more custard than cake :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

So how do you beat Arsenal?

Renaming your team so that is starts with the letter 'B' seems to be a good plan.

I'll get my coat :pac:

Randomly that reminds me I have to watch the last episode of Sons of Anarchy. Have you watched that? I'd say you'd like it PKM.

No, I haven't actually. I've heard it's good but too many pretty boys in it for my liking. I might watch one episode on Netflix and see what it's like and go from there.
    Made some custard to go with a little cake for dessert. I ended up making more custard than cake :D

I do the same!! Always make LOADS of custard. I feckin' love the stuff!! :D

No, I haven't actually. I've heard it's good but too many pretty boys in it for my liking. I might watch one episode on Netflix and see what it's like and go from there.

Should give it a go alright. Very good show that mixes in some good humour with the seriousness. Plus it's full of bikes and tats, right up your street. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

One of my favourite shows at the minute! Plus, my cousin plays the head of the IRA in seasons 4 and 5 :p

Plus it's full of bikes and tats, right up your street. :pac:

Nice one, sounds good enough to me!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

So what's everyone's night like? Just about to put the little one to bed, then a couple of episodes of The Office, then Derren Brown :Apocalypse is on at 9 and The Following is on at 10. After that, I'll see... :D

Setting up a new web server for work. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Venue booked for my 21st. Sharing with another group but feck it, free room hire, free DJ and free food. Now to just spend the next two weeks anxiously worrying about how it will all go wrong.

Back to complaining about Rag week, some ****ers let sheep lose in the square last night. Poor things must have been terrified.

Venue booked for my 21st. Sharing with another group but feck it, free room hire, free DJ and free food. Now to just spend the next two weeks anxiously worrying about how it will all go wrong.

Back to complaining about Rag week, some ****ers let sheep lose in the square last night. Poor things must have been terrified.

I assume all of us here are invited?! :p

Oh good God, as if I didn't feel old enough!! My 21st, was August 1992! 21 years ago! :o:(

*sigh*

Hope it goes well for ya. The cops were called to mine!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Mine was December 2000. :o:(

FFS!!!

*goes to find a rope*

:P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Adiboo wrote: »
    I assume all of us here are invited?! :p
    I might need you to make up the numbers yet. :p
    Oh good God, as if I didn't feel old enough!! My 21st, was August 1992! 21 years ago! :o:(

*sigh*

Hope it goes well for ya. The cops were called to mine!! :D

Is it bad to tell you I'm feeling old already?

Thanks. Hoping it won't be quite that mad.

Breakfast Club on BBC HD now. Guess I'm not going to bed just yet!! pacman.gif

• Advertisement

My Feb 2008 doesn't seem so bad all of a sudden

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

my 21st was 2010. I feel great now! :pac:

Esoteric_ wrote: »

Showoff :P

Esoteric_ wrote: »

I hate you very much!! :(

I don't really but you know what I mean. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

P_1 wrote: »
    So how do you beat Arsenal?

Renaming your team so that is starts with the letter 'B' seems to be a good plan.

I'll get my coat :pac:

Careful now remember you do follow spurs who aren't even in the champions league or when was your last league title??? Sit back down :P:)

On 21st I seem to be in the middle somewhere at 2004 oldish but still a lot younger than pkm :P

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Super Drogs

So was mine! :)

All you lot are making me feel nice and young :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

oh. my head. :( someone come work for me. ugh :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

That's the year I started secondary school :pac:

This discussion has been closed.