Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Careful now remember you do follow spurs who aren't even in the champions league or when was your last league title??? Sit back down :P:)

On 21st I seem to be in the middle somewhere at 2004 oldish but still a lot younger than pkm :P

Either are Arsenal after last night :P (I relaise there is the return leg but ye have no chance)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Arawn wrote: »
    Either are Arsenal after last night :P (I relaise there is the return leg but ye have no chance)

Oh I know were a goner, I would have said so before last night but we still got further than Chelsea, Man City and well Spurs they didn't even make it into it :), we may currently be crap and I may be clutching at straws but Ill take any kind of victory I can get :pac:.

:) work done and dusted not back in now till next Wednesday a nice week off shift work does have its benefits :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Oh I know
    were a goner, I would have said so before last night but we still got
    further than Chelsea, Man City and well Spurs they didn't even make it
    into it :), we may currently be crap and I may be clutching at straws
    but Ill take any kind of victory I can get :pac:.

:) work done and dusted not back in now till next Wednesday a nice week
    off shift work does have its benefits :).

Do my job. I'm hungover :(

That's the year I started secondary school :pac:

Damo yeh fecking cradle snatcher :pac:, but does also mean you can claim to be a young man :).

Damo yeh
    fecking cradle snatcher :pac:, but does also mean you can claim to be a
    young man :).

I started secondary in 2001. Pot, kettle? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

M m m m m m my sherona

Think I started secondary in 2001? I was 17 when I finished is all I remember.

Marty don't worry my team will carry the flag for the epl in the champions league

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I started secondary in 2001. Pot, kettle? :p

Feck it I get to tell people I'm 23 :).

Feck it I get to tell people I'm 23 :).

It'll be 24 in a few weeks, 'you're' getting old. :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I finished secondary school in 2001, my girlfriend was about to turn 10 :embarassment:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Melion wrote: »
    I finished secondary school in 2001, my girlfriend was about to turn 10 :embarassment:
    I finished secondary school before my wife was born:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I've got to get in this younger woman thing that seems to be so prevalent in here.

Orim wrote: »
    I've got to get in this younger woman thing that seems to be so prevalent
    in here.
    Older men are the best, dunno why more women aren't going for it. I'm pretty sure everyone I've
    dated bar one person was older than me by at least a few years. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've dated one girl that was older than me, everyone else was a few months or a year younger than me.

Seems like I'm one of the youngest regulars here :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I've just turned 29, herself will be 22 in July.

Totally within the rules then (Half your age +7) :pac:

Having thought it about a bit more most of the girls I've gone out with have 3 or 4 years younger.

Orim wrote: »
    Totally within the rules then (Half your age +7) :pac:

Having thought it about a bit more most of the girls I've gone out with have 3 or 4 years younger.
    My wife is half plus 8 so I just squeak into acceptable territory.

Came into work, opened up and the till is jammed shut and won't open! I've spent twenty minutes trying to open it. :( My manager, another store's manager and my company director are not answering calls or texts. I'm fcuked if I get a customer! :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

You may get yer own wallet out so :P

Close up shop and go to the pub. It'll sort that hangover out for you.

• Advertisement

I've never been one for younger women, the youngest was 2 years younger, Was seeing a 28yr old when I was 18 though. I more of the toyboy

jenizzle wrote: »
    You may get yer own wallet out so :P

They're not paying me the commission they owed me two days ago, so my wallet is empty! :( Sorted it by sticking a knife in and ripping open all the cash envelopes under the till. :D

Oh ffs, now I've had some creepy old guy watching me and then he came up trying to chat me up. wtf. this day is going from bad to worse! :pac:

Marty leave her alone in work!

Arawn wrote: »
    Marty leave her alone in work!

Pmsl!!

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Oh ffs, now I've had some creepy old guy watching me and then he came up trying to chat me up. wtf. this day is going from bad to worse! :pac:
    As long as he's only half plus 7.

dinorebel wrote: »
    As long as he's only half plus 7.

More like half plus 50! it's always the old men who take a shine to me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Had to try to be in work ten minutes earlier than usual this morning, so I left the apartment in plenty time. Get to the front door of the apartment block, and the button (yes button) to release the door is broken off the door completely. With no other way to open it. After trying to jam my keys in, and looking around, I found the bits of the mechanism lying on a window sill nearby. Partially reassembled the thing, door opens then on the 2nd/3rd go. Scrape ice off windscreen. Get out onto the roads, much more traffic than usual. >_< Then I get stuck behind some old fart in a beemer that jammed on the brakes at a junction (with green lights!), and then after changing lanes, slammed his brakes on again and tried to merge into the lane in front of me at the last minute. So instead of being 10 minutes early, it took me those extra 10 minutes just to get to work! >_<

:mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Gotta love those days when it seems that Murphy's Law is out to get you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Denny M wrote: »
    Gotta love those days when it seems that Murphy's Law is out to get you.

tumblr_m3wn3jPiv51r24gu1o1_500.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement