Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

2013 World Superbikes starts back this Sunday!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :D Alarm set for 4.15am, fresh jar of coffee bought and some duck-tape in case the kids start talking!! :cool:

@ Lyn - glad you're ok. Could have been a lot worse. I would have hopped the bottle off his head, not his window!! Did he even apologise? Tosser!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

2013 World Superbikes starts back this Sunday!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :D Alarm set for 4.15am, fresh jar of coffee bought and some duck-tape in case the kids start talking!! :cool:!

:eek: now that's dedication. I used to be into Moto GP but since I got sky tend to miss all the races. Its a much more exciting sport than Formula 1.

:eek: now that's dedication. I used to be into Moto GP but since I got sky tend to miss all the races. Its a much more exciting sport than Formula 1.

Ah I've been living for it since the season stopped. My guy Tom Sykes lost out on the championship by half a point!! In fairness, I'm into the MotoGP more than the WSBK but there's still a few more weeks til that starts so this will ease the pain until then.

And in all honesty, grass growing os more exciting than F1! :rolleyes: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Nothing beats a new set of batteries in the remote control!!

No more shaking the bugger out of it!! pointing it in the strangest of directions to get a connection! pressing down on the button until my finger goes red! shouting profanities at it!! taking the batteries out and swapping positions! rolling them up and down between my hands!! now its just point and click! life's good lol :p

gregers85 wrote: »
    Nothing beats a new set of batteries in the remote control!!

No more shaking the bugger out of it!! pointing it in the strangest of directions to get a connection! pressing down on the button until my finger goes red! shouting profanities at it!! taking the batteries out and swapping positions! rolling them up and down between my hands!! now its just point and click! life's good lol :p

:pac::pac: Im curretnly having to do thaat will all my remote controls,so frustrating.

Ok I hoenstly think Ive turned to the dark side Im sitting wishing I could do some excercise, and feeling restless havent gone for a run in five days because of my knee trying to rest it up. But im itching to do something :o.

• Advertisement

:pac::pac: Im curretnly having to do thaat will all my remote controls,so frustrating.

Ok I hoenstly think Ive turned to the dark side Im sitting wishing I could do some excercise, and feeling restless havent gone for a run in five days because of my knee trying to rest it up. But im itching to do something :o.

Can you swim? or if you local pool has life jackets to go aqua jogging! its a great way to keep exercising with an injury! very little stress and you'd be wrecked from it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Cycle? I've had all sorts of bother with my knees but somehow they can manage that.

Can you swim? or if you local pool has life jackets to go aqua jogging! its a great way to keep exercising with an injury! very little stress and you'd be wrecked from it!!

nah can't swim this is a strange one I thought myself how to swim as a kid by being a kid and having no fear but somehow I've managed to forget how to swim how I don't know :o.

Think ill pop up to my friends gym tomorrow or something suss it out, If I can;t run for a bit I want to do something plus thinking I do join the gym ill exercise more like my off days from running.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Google videos on how to do squats, lunges, sit ups, twists, planking, push ups and anything else you can find. they'll leave ya wrecked, but toned
    really well. :)

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Google videos on how to do squads, lunges, sit ups, twists, planning, push ups and anything else you can find. they'll leave ya wrecked, but toned really well. :)

I find it hard to motivate myself at home to many distractions like tv, sofa, bed, fridge etc, even when running it takes me a while to get up and go but once I'm going I love it and don't want to stop.

Why I think the gym will work for me or hoping :).

• Advertisement

I find it hard to motivate myself at home to many distractions like tv, sofa, bed, fridge etc, even when running it takes me a while to get up and go but once I'm going I love it and don't want to stop.

Im like that too, used have a bench and a treadmill at home but ended up selling them!! could never motivate myself to use them!! rarely miss a morning in the gym now though! just my routine now to get it done before work!

Just Seen that Uli from High On Ink here in Limerick has closed up shop and moved back home to Austria as of last week!! Gutted!! was hoping to get a thigh piece done off him during the yr!!

Im like that too, used have a bench and a treadmill at home but ended up selling them!! could never motivate myself to use them!! rarely miss a morning in the gym now though! just my routine now to get it done before work!

Yeah, I just can't seem to motivate myself to work out at home, far too many distractions. You could say that going out to work out is a work out in itself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Just Seen that Uli from High On Ink here in Limerick has closed up shop and moved back home to Austria as of last week!! Gutted!! was hoping to get a thigh piece done off him during the yr!!

Aye he was planning it for a while. Look at it this way, it's an excuse to go to Austria for a holiday ;p

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Aye he was planning it for a while. Look at it this way, it's an excuse to go to Austria for a holiday ;p

Yeh I'd heard a rumour a few months back that he was planning it alright!! yeh its true haha could do a double whammy and get tattoo'd by Danny Bullman while I'm there too haha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I posted about it a few months ago, heard it from a good friend of his. The city just lost one of its best artists.

Melion wrote: »
    I posted about it a few months ago, heard it from a good friend of his. The city just lost one of its best artists.

Very true man!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Just had a lovely evening down by the canal in Portabello, hanging around in the freezing cold, screaming all sorts of random crazy abuse at people passing me by :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Just had a
    lovely evening down by the canal in Portabello, hanging around in the
    freezing cold, screaming all sorts of random crazy abuse at people
    passing me by :D

Typical night out for you? :p :pac:

All will be revealed in due time...

• Advertisement

All will be revealed in due time...

O............K. :confused:

Weirdo!

*runs and hides*

:D

So Sean, Lena and Steve have taken over Snakebite themselves! Fair play and good luck to them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

So just had another panic attack... I think I've figured out what might have triggered it though. Not something all that easy to avoid but at least I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

So just had another panic attack... I think I've figured out what might have triggered it though. Not something all that easy to avoid but at least I know.

Some triggers can't be avoided. But recognising it is great and makes it easier to manage. Probably a good idea to talk to your doctor too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

So Sean, Lena and Steve have taken over Snakebite themselves! Fair play and good luck to them!

I thought Sean owned Snakebite anyway. Obviously not, well fair play to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Is Steve the piercer? I thought he owned the place anyway.

Who owned it before?

Edit; Oops yeah it's all on the facebook wall. Cool :) Hope this helps with the lack of artists situation over the last while.

AFAIK, it was owned by Rob, and now Séan, Lena and Steve have taken over both ownership and management.

AFAIK, it was owned by Rob, and now Séan, Lena and Steve have taken over both ownership and management.

Well either way best of luck to them, be interesting to see if they resolve the the artist issue :).

Been teasing myself all day on carzone found a car I love but the tax scaring the bejasus out of me on it. Trying to decide if I can justify it :o.

http://www.carzone.ie/search/BMW/3-Series/335I-COU/34113605841530730/advert?channel=CARS

Well either way best of luck to them, be interesting to see if they resolve the the artist issue :).

Been teasing myself all day on carzone found a car I love but the tax scaring the bejasus out of me on it. Trying to decide if I can justify it :o.

http://www.carzone.ie/search/BMW/3-Series/335I-COU/34113605841530730/advert?channel=CARS

Tasty, tax and insurance could be 'interesting' on that though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Just got my tongue pierced for free by being a guinea pig for my apprentice friend :) It was always a piercing I was terrified of getting, and very glad I didn't puss out!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement