Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Currently in my bedin the dark on my 7th bottle!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

If I had all the money in the world I'd plastic surgery myself to look like her. Yum.

Hey folks! I just opened a bottle, who wants a Captains?

Welcome back ;).

She sure is tasty :).

Captains would be nice, alcohol is always welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Kinky bastard mad for some turtle action :p.
    From Wikipedia
    Condoms seem to have been used for contraception, and to have been known only by members of the upper classes. In China, glans condoms may have been made of oiled silk paper, or of lamb intestines. In Japan, they were made of tortoise shell or animal horn

Nothing but walking jonnies anyway. The knobbliness may have certain stimulatory advantages though.

May be NSFW.
    http://tribes.tribe.net/bjstratford/photos/0c8a4c40-88ff-40c3-afae-a2a4b1d1c1c2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Welcome back ;).

She sure is tasty :).

Captains would be nice, alcohol is always welcome.

Thank you sir! Did yiz all miss me? :o Anyone who says no doesn't get any captains

Thank you sir! Did yiz all miss me? :o Anyone who says no doesn't get any captains

Yeh like a hole in the head :P, but for the sake of Morgans I meant wholeheartedly :).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Missed you AWFULLY.... *passes glass*

Evening everyone :)

Am drinking hot port, for medicinal purposes ;) If i'm gonna feel shite, I might as well feel shite for a reason :D

Jasus everyone back tonight :), welcome back Mylina :).

Im feeling like crap from wine last night and lovely fumes of varnish in the house head is banging.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

So I haven't cut my hair since before Xmas didnt put any gel on yesterday evening! caught a look at myself later in a mirror :O I have a serious Jew-Fro going on!! these two wouldn get a look in!! I shit you not!! hahaha

242242.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

welcome back, ladies.

I'm bloody freezing. :(

Yeh like a hole in the head :P, but for the sake of Morgans I meant wholeheartedly :).
    Mylina wrote: »
    Missed you AWFULLY.... *passes glass*

Evening everyone :)

Am drinking hot port, for medicinal purposes ;) If i'm gonna feel shite, I might as well feel shite for a reason :D

pack of vulchers :p /passes bottle

I'm watching the Late Late show, they have all the possible Eurovision songs on. The second one is my favourite so far. I am incredibly hardcore....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Watching golf drinking Amstel, my street cred is currently through the charts :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Esoteric_ wrote: »

Edit: there should be youtube video there...can anyone see it? I'm just getting a huge gap...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Esoteric_ wrote: »

Are you really a polar bear?....

gregers85 wrote: »
    So I haven't cut my hair since before Xmas didnt put any gel on yesterday evening! caught a look at myself later in a mirror :O I have a serious Jew-Fro going on!! these two wouldn get a look in!! I shit you not!! hahaha

242242.jpg

Just so ya know im now picturing you as a more muscular version of this

napoleon-dynamite-screenshot.jpg

I'm watching the Late Late show, they have all the possible Eurovision songs on. The second one is my favourite so far. I am incredibly hardcore....

Hardcore till the end :cool:, please tell me Jedward aren't in it again? Dustin the Turkey was better then them twats.
    P_1 wrote: »
    Watching golf drinking Amstel, my street cred is currently through the charts :p

Hey at least your not watching the late late, and golf is a good sleep remedy :P.

Edit: there should be youtube video there...can anyone see it? I'm just getting a huge gap...

You nearly had it you want to edit it just putting in the part after the equals in youtube links

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I've a bottle of vodka here if ya run out or fancy a change.

You nearly had it you want to edit it just putting in the part after the equals in youtube links

Shouldn't need to do that anymore.

Orim wrote: »

Hope you willing to share the wealth :)
    Shouldn't need to do that anymore.

Yeh how come? Educate me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Just so ya know im now picturing you as a more muscular version of this

napoleon-dynamite-screenshot.jpg

I'm closer to this hahaha

242250.jpg

Hope you willing to share the wealth :)

Yeh how come? Educate me.

Go on then. Vodka and lemonade ok?

Dunno, just know they fixed the parsing on youtube links.

• Advertisement

Go on then. Vodka and lemonade ok?

Dunno, just know they fixed the parsing on youtube links.

Vodka and lemonade would be perfect thanks :), hope your generous in your pour :).

Ah right cool handy to know.

Vodka and lemonade would be perfect thanks :), hope your generous in your pour :).

Ah right cool handy to know.

Depends on how many drinks I've had :P

Depends on how many drinks I've had :P

well in that case get them into ya and start dishing out :).

You're a gent! A change would be lovely. I had the nicest Long Island Ice Tea ever last night and now i want more :(

You're a gent! A change would be lovely. I had the nicest Long Island Ice Tea ever last night and now i want more :(

Ooh long island ice tea is tasty and rocket fuel at that best bet is to do your own homemade ones were basically your putting double of everything into it :).

You have your own bar, if I had one of them id be making all sorts of concoctions to see what I could come up with :D.

well in that case get them into ya and start dishing out :).
    You're a gent! A change would be lovely. I had the nicest Long Island Ice Tea ever last night and now i want more frown.png

Drinks all round then.

Sick of playing games. I sometimes wonder why I use them as a pastime considering how much they annoy me at times. Time for a smoke and then find a film on Netflix. Anyone got any recommendations?

Hmm recommendation considering youve had a few drinks I'd say comedy or action maybe Rambo 4, Die Hard Running Man? Or Caddyshack, Du, and Dumber? I havent got netflix so havent a bog whats on it :o.

Running Man would be a great one to watch now. Not available though. But I did locate groundhog day so happy times are ahead of me.

Is anyone else getting this nail fungus ad? It's not pretty.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Running Man would be a great one to watch now. Not available though. But I did locate groundhog day so happy times are ahead of me.

Is anyone else getting this nail fungus ad? It's not pretty.

What the hell are you watching to be getting that :confused:

• Advertisement

It's on boards. It's fricking nasty.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement