Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I love painting my nails mad colours, have to stop that when I'm working.

I don't like being a grown up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I love painting my nails mad colours, have to stop that when I'm working.

I agree completely. My varnish collection is very large. It will be so sad to see it just sitting there

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

A girl in my office gets all sorts of mad stuff on her nails, and nobody blinks an eye. In officey environments you can still do your nails.
    I know in my place that it'd be totally piercings unfriendly. They'd probably freak if they knew about my tattoos to be honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

A girl in my office gets all sorts of mad stuff on her nails, and nobody blinks an eye. In officey environments you can still do your nails.
    I know in my place that it'd be totally piercings unfriendly. They'd probably freak if they knew about my tattoos to be honest!

My manager is dead on about it, we were joking about getting matching tattoos :P but if the owners knew it'd prob be another story!

I just with they'd accept that I'd take out the front during work, so there'd be no risk of it falling into the food! I can do whatever to my hair because it's barely visible under my hairnet and hat, and I don't mind keeping my nails short and bare as it's a hindrance playing guitar anyway :P

I'm getting a new tattoo soon! woooo!!!

She does Pacman, teenage mutant ninja turtles, Harry Potter?? You can help me with all the designs when I'm CEO :pac:

• Advertisement

She had gel nails with little plastic fruits on each nail...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Jeez, do any of us? :pac:

Jeez, do any of us? :pac:

Well there are some good points, like being old enough to get piercings and tattoos!!!!

hdowney wrote: »
    Well there are some good points, like being old enough to get piercings and tattoos!!!!

Absolutely!! :D Although I felt like a school-kid going for a job interview the other day, when I had to take out my eye bar, and borrow a long-sleeved shirt to cover the tatts. :cool:

Absolutely!! :D Although I felt like a school-kid going for a job interview the other day, when I had to take out my eye bar, and borrow a long-sleeved shirt to cover the tatts. :cool:

Know the feeling. Facial piercings plus several tats on both arms and legs!!!

• Advertisement

Know the feeling. Facial piercings plus several tats on both arms and legs!!!

Don't have any on my legs....YET! My tattooist texted me a couple of weeks ago telling me he has some ideas for tatts on my legs when he's finished with my back/shoulder tatts. It's feckin addictive this tattooing lark! :cool: :pac:

Don't have any on my legs....YET! My tattooist texted me a couple of weeks ago telling me he has some ideas for tatts on my legs when he's finished with my back/shoulder tatts. It's feckin addictive this tattooing lark! :cool: :pac:

Well addictive. I have 3 on my legs and they are LARGE!!!

Well addictive. I have 3 on my legs and they are LARGE!!!

Might just get one on each calf, not sure after that. Any pics of what you have or did you stick them up already?

Might just get one on each calf, not sure after that. Any pics of what you have or did you stick them up already?

I actually only have one pic of one of my tats!!! I am absolutely crap and taking pics and throwing them up. I might try get a few later when I have had a shower :D

EDIT: This is the one I do have a photo of, for now!

224346_10150237881206049_2782382_n.jpg

Ah I love it cause you're a chef! :DI'd say you love it yourself! The shading is very well done too!

I actually only have one pic of one of my tats!!! I am absolutely crap and taking pics and throwing them up. I might try get a few later when I have had a shower :D

EDIT: This is the one I do have a photo of, for now!

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/224346_10150237881206049_2782382_n.jpg

Love it!!! Great idea for a tattoo.

Mod edit: Please don't quote pics!

Ah I love it cause you're a chef! :DI'd say you love it yourself! The shading is very well done too!
    Love it!!! Great idea for a tattoo.

Thanking ye. Yep love it. I am mad into skulls, and thought I'd prefer the knives and hat to the normal crossbones. It is huge tho!!! no going to Disney with bare legs methinks :P

Must take pics of the rest of them

Thanking ye. Yep love it. I am mad into skulls, and thought I'd prefer the knives and hat to the normal crossbones. It is huge tho!!! no going to Disney with bare legs methinks :P

Or go get a job in the Pirates of the Caribbean section :D

I really love it. Not only is great but I love a tattoo that just represents the person!

I'm currently drawing up some ideas based on my favourite film :D

I really love it. Not only is great but I love a tattoo that just represents the person!

I'm currently drawing up some ideas based on my favourite film :D

:D what is your fave film

• Advertisement

:D what is your fave film

Yeah - what is it? :D

I have a couple of tattoos from my favourite movies. I have Pinhead tattooed on my right shoulder (love Hellraiser!) I have Predator on my left shoulder (cool film too!) and I have Alien on my left shoulder blade, so I can totally relate to where PP is coming from! :cool:

Yeah - what is it? :D

I have a couple of tattoos from my favourite movies. I have Pinhead tattooed on my right shoulder (love Hellraiser!) I have Predator on my left shoulder (cool film too!) and I have Alien on my left shoulder blade, so I can totally relate to where PP is coming from! :cool:

I don't have any film or anything tats but I want to get either a half sleeve or leg piece of either a crash bandicoot montage - crash and all the baddies, or various comp game characters like crash, spyro etc

I don't have any film or anything tats but I want to get either a half sleeve or leg piece of either a crash bandicoot montage - crash and all the baddies, or various comp game characters like crash, spyro etc

That's awesome. I know its not right to judge people's tattoos, but it just makes me cringe when they pick it from the wall or books at the tattoo parlour >_<

My favourite film is My Neighbour Totoro, its a Japanese cartoon. I'm poor this year so it will be small, but I want to try design it in a way that I can add to it when I'm rich (totally gonna happen)

Nice one. That sounds cool! Similar idea to what I'm (slowly) working on. When finished, my right arm sleeve will be characters from horror movies (Freddy Kreuger and Pinhead already done) and will include Jigsaw, Jason, Mike Myers etc. My left sleeve will be a sci-fi sleeve, as I said, Predator and Alien already done so a start made on both sides.
    My favourite film is My Neighbour Totoro, its a Japanese cartoon. I'm poor this year so it will be small, but I want to try design it in a way that I can add to it when I'm rich (totally gonna happen)

Love the positive attitude AND the idea. It'll happen for sure.

Love the positive attitude AND the idea. It'll happen for sure.

It better, she'll have to keep me in the manner to which I have grown accustomed...
    image.png

It better, she'll have to keep me in the manner to which I have grown accustomed...
    image.png

LMAO!!!

I'll be rich enough to support Damo to stay home and wear a top hat and drink juice from a wine glass and wear a monocle that pops out at absurd moments. And he can then be covered head to toe in tats and piercings.

I'll be rich enough to support Damo to stay home and wear a top hat and drink juice from a wine glass and wear a monocle that pops out at absurd moments. And he can then be covered head to toe in tats and piercings.

Sounds fair to me!! :D

Just think - win lotto, get ALL the tattoos!!!! Oh so many Ideas, I will run out of skin :(

• Advertisement

Just think - win lotto, get ALL the tattoos!!!! Oh so many Ideas, I will run out of skin :(
    You can afford then to get someone else tattooed, your own living piece of art ;-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement