Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Orim wrote: »
    It's on boards. It's fricking nasty.

Ah, AdBlock is your friend

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I've adblock disabled on boards. Although I may have to change because this ad is really bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Stupid varnish has my head banging half debating going for a drive to give the head some fresh air at this stage but Hot Shots is on Channel 4 +1 hmm decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

My tongue is like a balloon :( I want to eat solid food so badly! Tell me it gets better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'm not enjoying the idea of walking to work in the snow. :(

Plans I had for last night were cancelled, but I got a good sleep, woke up early, have plans for a few drinks after work tonight and will be re-arranging yesterday's plans. And for the first time in about six months, when my older sister came to visit, I was in a position financially where I can now afford to lend her money because her rent is due and her wages are late. I love not being on the dole anymore :D Feels great being able to lend her money, even though I highly doubt I'll get it back. :pac:

How's everyone today? :)

• Advertisement

Adiboo wrote: »
    My tongue is like a balloon :( I want to eat solid food so badly! Tell me it gets better!

I'm not very knowledgeable on piercings, not having any myself, but cold water and lots of it should help bring the swelling down. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

don't talk much, I never found ice would help as it cases you to swallow more which aggrivates the piercing. So keep yer mouth shut!

Arawn wrote: »
    don't talk much, I
    never found ice would help as it cases you to swallow more which
    aggrivates the piercing. So keep yer mouth shut!

Isn't a lot of ice on such thin tissue a bad idea anyway? I suppose alternating with sucking on ice chips and drinking cold water could work.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Ice cream and soup will be your friend for a few days. I remember thinking the swelling would never go away.

I reckon it's one of those things when you're going through it, it just seems to drag on forever! The light at the end of the tunnel for me is thinking about all the cool different bars I can get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Adiboo wrote: »
    I reckon it's one of those things when you're going through it, it just seems to drag on forever! The light at the end of the tunnel for me is thinking about all the cool different bars I can get.
    or multiple!
    verti5.jpg

or multiple!

I'm gonna stick with the one for a while until I pluck up the courage to get it split!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Afternoon all. Been a hectic couple of days so haven't had a chance to look in. I missed yis, did ye miss me? LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Melion wrote: »
    Ice cream and soup will be your friend for a few days. I remember thinking the swelling would never go away.

You're not meant to have much dairy when you tongue is healing as there's too much bacteria in it. I was told a bit of milk in my tea and cereal but nothing else. Definitely no yoghurt.

Nurofen plus is amazing and ibuprofen in general is good. Antibacterial throat lozenges help a bit but the effects wear of fairly fast. Sucking ice chips helped me loads but if you don't want to do that then ice water is good as well. Mainly though it's just time. It's pretty miserable but the first few days are the worst.

Top ball came off my own when eating today, almost swallowed it. :eek:

Afternoon all. Been a hectic couple of days so haven't had a chance to look in. I missed yis, did ye miss me? LOL

Coarse we did :cool:, hows the tattoo healing up?
    Top ball came off my own when eating today, almost swallowed it. :eek:

I have a friend who reckons she has swallowed countless amounts of them balls (no pun intended) don;t think its to big a deal.

This saving lark sucks I hate sitting in on Saturday nights fighting the urge to go out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I have a friend who reckons she has swallowed countless amounts of them balls (no pun intended) don;t think its to big a deal.

Mine's still knew enough that I'm terrified something will go wrong.

Mine's still knew enough that I'm terrified something will go wrong.

Ah right I get ya the ol new nerves at ya :).

Coarse we did :cool:, hows the tattoo healing up?

LOL

Yeah, it's coming along nicely. I reckon another day or two and it'll be completely cleared. :D All ready then for next Saturday's tatt! WOOO!

On another note, on Graham Norton tonight is actor John Malcow Malkuv Malcho Syrus The Virus from Con Air. :pac: *

*Obviously I mean John Malkovich. ;)

LOL

Yeah, it's coming along nicely. I reckon another day or two and it'll be completely cleared. :D All ready then for next Saturday's tatt! WOOO!

On another note, on Graham Norton tonight is actor John Malcow Malkuv Malcho Syrus The Virus from Con Air. :pac: *

*Obviously I mean John Malkovich. ;)

Nice im the same most my tattoos heal well and quickly :), what ya getting done next Saturday? My next sitting isn't till the end of March it cant come quick enough. I swear if he cancels any next three ill kill him :pac:.

Ah cool if I manage to sit in I may watch that what time does it be on at?

Nice im the same most my tattoos heal well and quickly :), what ya getting done next Saturday? My next sitting isn't till the end of March it cant come quick enough. I swear if he cancels any next three ill kill him :pac:.

He'll email me during the week with a pic. It's either Billy (from the Saw movies) Jason (Friday the 13th) or Hannibal Lecter. He's doing them all anyway over the next few weeks, just the sequence I don't know. But more than likely Billy.
    Ah cool if I manage to sit in I may watch that what time does it be on at?

It's on at 9pm on 3e. Beverly Hills Cop on at the same thime though, so might record one.

• Advertisement

He'll email me during the week with a pic. It's either Billy (from the Saw movies) Jason (Friday the 13th) or Hannibal Lecter. He's doing them all anyway over the next few weeks, just the sequence I don't know. But more than likely Billy.

It's on at 9pm on 3e. Beverly Hills Cop on at the same thime though, so might record one.

Nice you will be scaring the crap out of people for years with all the horror tattoos :pac:.

9p.m ill set it to record, Beverly Hill Cop nice well the first two third one eh lets just erase that from the memory banks :).

Nice you will be scaring the crap out of people for years with all the horror tattoos :pac:.

Yep - that's the plan!! Even today, the OH's sister was here today and couldn't even look at them. :rolleyes: Wuss! LOL
    9p.m ill set it to record, Beverly Hill Cop nice well the first two third one eh lets just erase that from the memory banks :).

There was a third one? :rolleyes: I wouldn't even count that tripe! And now there's a fourth on the way??!! Jaysus lads, give up already!

Yep - that's the plan!! Even today, the OH's sister was here today and couldn't even look at them. :rolleyes: Wuss! LOL

There was a third one? :rolleyes: I wouldn't even count that tripe! And now there's a fourth on the way??!! Jaysus lads, give up already!

Ha thats brilliant at least you now know what to do if she ever annoys ya.

Theres a fourth one coming? :eek:. Damn Holllywood milk the crap out of anything remotely successful, be like Die Hard all over again should have left it at 3, 4th was ok action film but no Die Hard it wasn't John McClane, the fifth one is getting slated from all angles and its signed up to do a 6th :rolleyes:.

Theres a fourth one coming? :eek:. Damn Holllywood milk the crap out of anything remotely successful, be like Die Hard all over again should have left it at 3, 4th was ok action film but no Die Hard it wasn't John McClane, the fifth one is getting slated from all angles and its signed up to do a 6th :rolleyes:.

Yeah, I believe there's a 4th out this year. Milking is right! Fucking Hollywood Dairy it should be called! :rolleyes: :pac: 5th Die Hard I wouldn't be arsed. Can't believe there's gonna be a 6th. FFS! Die Hard With a Vengeance was my favourite.

yay drunk

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I didn't bother going out, not really feeling up to it. Hope you're having fun though :P

Well tonight sucked balls managed to stay off the drink but I volunteered all to drop some the lads into town so had the pleasure of them all drinking in my car on the way in then dropped Mercantile they were meeting a few folks in the Stags Head so got to see town full of life to tease me with on the way home.

So for me Im having a bottle now to relax.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    yay drunk

me too.but i gotta get some sleep.big day tomoro.having a 'naming day' for my son lucas :)

Tayto sandwiches rock!! That is all. :D

• Advertisement

Tayto sandwiches rock!! That is all. :D

Not as much as Weihenstephaner beer, yeh I had to check the spelling of it but its delicious.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement