Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Ah hipsters with there fake glasses and I knew this band before they made it :pac:.

Only been to Galway once but liked some good spots to go.

Plains Trains and Automobiles is on :D brilliant film the film Due Date tried to copy but couldn't quite match but decent effort.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Anywho, I'm off to bed. Night Marty, Esoteric and anyone else that may be around :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Drunk drunk drunk.

I think this is the first time I've ever skipped posts ever but very drunk. Still drinking

More importantly gwan Irelandvand France for the wooden spoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Denny M wrote: »
    There is another club, but I'm less fond of that one. Same sort of music, slightly older crowd, and very pricey drinks. I'd love a rock and metal bar/club, but sadly it's just not feasible here. Heck, closest there is to one in Galway is probably the Rosin Dubh, and that's mainly hipsters :P

Before cuba was the bentley the top floor had less poppy music. How rock it was depended on the night but wasn't bad.

I never found the Roisin hipster-y. I haven't been properly since I came back though, maybe it's gotten worse. I remember when my gaydar finally started working and I was in the smoking area of it. I was silent for a few minutes and then turned my friend and went 'This place is full of lesbians!' She was surprised I hadn't noticed before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Work is so boring! Turns out the security guard out here is old friends with my mam, he just came up and asked was i a *insert my mam's maiden name here* and turns out he knows all my uncles and all and then spent half an hour telling me embarrassing stories about my mam. :pac: and he offered me tae kwon do training cause my mam used to do it with him :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Cracking day out. Taking the 2 dogs for a walk near the estuary with the oh and daughter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Woah Jani. Dublin Ink aren't holding back with the guest artists this year.

538200_10151427306336668_899711934_n.jpg

65577_10151427306551668_866027974_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Good afternoon peoples.
    Serious dose of the work hurts here after last night.

Just home from Aussie BBQ in town had myself some tasty pulled pork hit the spot nicely, also got told I looked and sounded Spanish by the waitress :pac: im the most Irish looking and sounding person you'll ever meet have a strong Dublin accent.

Just home from Aussie BBQ in town had myself some tasty pulled pork hit the spot nicely, also got told I looked and sounded Spanish by the waitress :pac: im the most Irish looking and sounding person you'll ever meet have a strong Dublin accent.

She thought you sounded Spanish? :pac: Really? Jesus, poor girl must be deaf. :pac:

• Advertisement

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    She thought you sounded Spanish? :pac: Really? Jesus, poor girl must be deaf. :pac:

I know Spanish me :pac:, she was of latin persuasion herself. Me and my mate got a good laugh out of it.

I know Spanish me :pac:, she was of latin persuasion herself. Me and my mate got a good laugh out of it.

You'll fit in perfectly in Barcelona with that accent. :pac:

Jesus, it's bloody freezing here. Dresses and tights are not appropriate attire for this type of weather. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Evenin' all. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey PKM, how's it going?

Hey PKM, how's it going?

Not bad. Spent the day in bed. (Wasn't feeling great) What I though was half an hour was 6 hours. Feel groggy now. :o

Waiting for the new series of Law & Order: SVU to start.

What did ya get up to yourself?

I played quite a lot of XCom. I see why people were saying it's one of the best games of the year, great to play. That edgy moment when a rookie panics, and you're not sure if they'll run, shoot at an alien, or try and shoot the Sergeant in the back of the head can be tense.

I played quite a lot of XCom. I see why people were saying it's one of the best games of the year, great to play. That edgy moment when a rookie panics, and you're not sure if they'll run, shoot at an alien, or try and shoot the Sergeant in the back of the head can be tense.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance, I know nothing about games. Is that XBox or PS3? What kind of game is it?

It's on PC, and it's sort of like a strategy game. Aliens invade the earth, and you have to defend cities with a squad of soldiers, directing them in a turn based system (you can move all your units, then the aliens can move). Gonna take me a while to get particularly good at it though, I rarely complete missions without someone dying/getting injured.

I rarely complete missions without someone dying/getting injured.

You mean in the game or in real life?? :pac: :pac: :pac:

You mean in the game or in real life?? :pac: :pac: :pac:

Little of column A, little of column B :pac:

Nah, it's good fun. I usually just feel like a bit of a tool when I send a soldier into a room that has 3 aliens with plasma rifles hiding in the corner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Howdy all.

Sounds like a good game Denny. Thought heard of most them from the OH, but like PKM have never heard that. I'm a little more simple with games, hand me Little Big Planet and I'm content :)

Just had a sip of 14yr old position steeped in plums. Nummy!! Though had forgotten poitin is not to be sipped but thrown back :)

Loving The Following by the way, so thanks to PKM and I think Marty? That directed me towards that. Does anyone on here follow The Walking Dead? LOVE THAT SHOW. So happy it's back after its hiatus :)

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Just had a sip of 14yr old position steeped in plums. Nummy!! Though had forgotten poitin is not to be sipped but thrown back :)

Loving The Following by the way, so thanks to PKM and I think Marty? That directed me towards that. Does anyone on here follow The Walking Dead? LOVE THAT SHOW. So happy it's back after its hiatus :)

Jeez, poitin?? God no, I wouldn't be able for that.

Yeah, The Following is turning out to be a good series. I like it.

Haven't seen The Walking Dead. Is it good?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Does anyone on here follow The Walking Dead? LOVE THAT SHOW. So happy it's back after its hiatus :)

Yup, herself and myself love the show. (With the obvious exceptions of characters that just do nothing right...)

Have the flu and just noticed a red patch on my tongue. Googled it to see if it was flu or piercing related. Apparently I have scarlet fever. :eek:

Have the flu and just noticed a red patch on my tongue. Googled it to see if it was flu or piercing related. Apparently I have scarlet fever. :eek:

I don;t know what scarlet fever is but one thing is for sure I'd never be to reliant on google for medical advice :pac:.

So looks like ill have to go visit a physio :(, haven't gone running now ten dys and my left knee is still acting up driving for a few hours yesterday and I was getting pains in it sucks :mad:. I did join a gym yesterday and will be my first time ever setting foot in a gym I will be like a fish out of water :o.

I don;t know what scarlet fever is but one thing is for sure I'd never be to reliant on google for medical advice :pac:.

So looks like ill have to go visit a physio :(, haven't gone running now ten dys and my left knee is still acting up driving for a few hours yesterday and I was getting pains in it sucks :mad:. I did join a gym yesterday and will be my first time ever setting foot in a gym I will be like a fish out of water :o.

No I don't trust google either. I occasionally google symptoms but take most results with a pinch of salt. Since the invention of antibiotics scarlet fever is really rare so I was taking the piss.

That's **** about your knee. Hope it's not too long before it recovers.

my uncle just passed away :(

Shít, sorry to hear that Eso :(

Sorry to hear Lyn :(

• Advertisement

thanks guys :( I'm feckin' devastated :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement