Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Orim wrote: »
    Who did that? Would love to give a listen.
    Six Feet Under, their vocalist was the original vocalist for Cannibal Corpse. They've done at least 3 cover albums, though the Back In Black one was the only one where they've covered a full album by a single band.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

For anyone on Facebook I just found this page called Terror Artists its pretty cool has some brilliant artwork ranging from Batman, Freddie Krueger, Jason to other just pure random brilliance, seen loads already which I think could make for savage tattoo's :o.

Anyways heres a link if people want to take a nose.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TerrorArtists/365866913448220?group_id=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

For anyone on Facebook I just found this page called Terror Artists its pretty cool has some brilliant artwork ranging from Batman, Freddie Krueger, Jason to other just pure random brilliance, seen loads already which I think could make for savage tattoo's :o.

Anyways heres a link if people want to take a nose.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TerrorArtists/365866913448220?group_id=0

Dammit. Need to be on FB to see it!!! :mad:

Dammit. Need to be on FB to see it!!! :mad:

Ah **** sorry pkm I was actually thinking of you when I saw a lot of them :(.

Ah **** sorry pkm I was actually thinking of you when I saw a lot of them :(.

PMSL! Ah you're grand. I don't do facebook, hate it for personal reasons. Obviously the down-side is I miss out on stuff like this. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Denny M wrote: »
    They are the poor man's Busted! :pac:

Pffft...they are far better than Busted ever were. Not that Busted were too bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Urgh why do I always insist on joining in on some of the more 'colourful' debates over on AH. Seems like an exercise in tearing your hair out every time

P_1 wrote: »
    Urgh why do I always insist on joining in on some of the more 'colourful' debates over on AH. Seems like an exercise in tearing your hair out every time

:pac: that's exactly why I steer clear of AH its like tool's R us in there.

:pac: that's exactly why I steer clear of AH its like tool's R us in there.

Yeah I know, there are some interesting people there at times but it seems to be about 90% retard these days :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

AH can be funny, and occasionally a great thread pops up (like the safe one recently), but all too often it becomes an exercise on the futility of internet arguments :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Please don't be slagging off other forums guys, that's a site wide rule, that applies to all the forums

Did an hour with the weights. Not a huge amount but it's getting easier. I'll be able to up-the-ante soon enough. Just did shoulders and biceps today. I'll try to get an hour sledgehammer training in tomorrow at some stage, but I have a busy one! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

That's great news, pkm, delighted for ya mate :)

My mam decided last night that she's sick of seeing me in clothes that are too big (most of my clothes are too big since I'm still slowly but steadily losing weight), and wanted to cheer me and my sisters up, so she gave us all a few hundred euro each and told me I had to go shopping before work this morning for clothes, so I got lots of lovely stuff :)

Please don't be slagging off other forums guys, that's a site wide rule, that applies to all the forums

Oops sorry didn't know about that rule :o.
    Did an hour with the weights. Not a huge amount but it's getting easier. I'll be able to up-the-ante soon enough. Just did shoulders and biceps today. I'll try to get an hour sledgehammer training in tomorrow at some stage, but I have a busy one! :(

Happy days man, how is the shoulder holding up? Ive bit the bullet and joined a gym but haven't gone yet, haven't gone running in two weeks now because of my knee but have an appointment with a physio tomorrow evening so take it from there hopefully its just something small.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    That's great news, pkm, delighted for ya mate :)

Thank you! :D
    My mam decided last night that she's sick of seeing me in clothes....

:eek: really?? She wants you to walk around the house naked?? :eek:
    ...that are too big (most of my clothes are too big since I'm still slowly but steadily losing weight),

Ah, got ahead of myself there! :pac: :p
    so she gave us all a few hundred euro each and told me I had to go shopping before work this morning for clothes, so I got lots of lovely stuff :)

That's great. Way to go Lyn's mum!! *insert Mexican wave here*

LOL
    Happy days man, how is the shoulder holding up? Ive bit the bullet and joined a gym but haven't gone yet, haven't gone running in two weeks now because of my knee but have an appointment with a physio tomorrow evening so take it from there hopefully its just something small.

Yeah, it's not too bad. Was doing shoulder presses and military presses tonight and in all honesty, I could have bumped the weight up a bit.Haven't done any running myself, hope to fix that next week. Pisser about the knee mate, but better to take care of it.

Just did something I swore I'd NEVER do....I joined Facebook. Dammit!! :mad: Apart from the link Marty put up the other day, there's other stuff I haven't been able to see because I didn't join. So here goes.... :rolleyes: :pac:

Apologies gaffer, didn't realise that was the case :o

Happy days man, thats great to hear

Pkm, adddddd meeeeee! Look for Lyn McLoughlin. i don't care about my name being here, most of ya know my name or add me on Facebook anyway :)

Pkm, adddddd meeeeee! Look for Lyn McLoughlin. i don't care about my name being here, most of ya know my name or add me on Facebook anyway :)

OK, haven't a CLUE how to use this thing!!! FFS! :rolleyes: But yeah, I'll do it now.

OK, haven't a CLUE how to use this thing!!! FFS! :rolleyes: But yeah, I'll do it now.

Resists urge to make an 'old man with technology' joke :pac:

• Advertisement

P_1 wrote: »
    Resists urge to make an 'old man with technology' joke :pac:

Feck off!!! :P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Just did something I swore I'd NEVER do....I joined Facebook. Dammit!! :mad: Apart from the link Marty put up the other day, there's other stuff I haven't been able to see because I didn't join. So here goes.... :rolleyes: :pac:

they banned facebook at work!! to be honest i dont really miss it (yes i am online now too haha) and my productivity has sky rocketed :p

just home from strong-man training - had a week off and the bugger has changed the circuit! jaysus my legs are in bits haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I've been waiting for it to pop up in my newsfeed that Lyn has added PKM, but sure **** it, whoever wants to add me can! www.facebook.com/brandonccronin

Adiboo wrote: »
    I've been waiting for it to pop up in my newsfeed that Lyn has added PKM, but sure **** it, whoever wants to add me can! www.facebook.com/brandonccronin

She didn't accept me yet...I think she was teasing me. :( :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

gregers85 wrote: »
    just home from strong-man training - had a week off and the bugger has changed the circuit! jaysus my legs are in bits haha

Where you doing that?

Melion wrote: »
    Where you doing that?

Out in delta sports here in limerick! guy runs it every mon and wed 7-8! some session!! be wrecked after it!!

She didn't accept me yet...I think she was teasing me. :( :pac:

I was offline, ffs, impatient git :p

pkm, you didn't send a friend request to me. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

pkm, you didn't send a friend request to me. :pac:

Haha, some other random Lyn probably got the request and is wondering who the hell this person is :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement