Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    pkm, you didn't send a friend request to me. :pac:

Yeah I did. Or at least I thought I did....I'll go again.

Adiboo wrote: »
    Haha, some other random Lyn probably got the request and is wondering who the hell this person is :p

Em.....no, as if. <.< >.> :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Wooo! One day left in my job. On to brighter and better things!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

The thing I dislike most about being the stay at home parent is if the kids get sick I am guaranteed to get it.
    Our youngest sounds like she's on sixty a day and now I have a feeling I might need the lung I think I've just coughed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

hope you're feeling better soon mate.

Nearly time to leave for my uncle's funeral. my parents took one look at me and said that I look very 'understated' and made comments about how it's strange to see me wearing a dress that comes all the way to my knee and covers my chest. I think they were trying to subtly call me a slut. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

My rule of clothing is it either shows cleavage or leg, never both! And I rarely show cleavage cause I like to wear dresses and skirts.

Iz my first payday :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Pkm, adddddd meeeeee! Look for Lyn McLoughlin. i don't care about my name being here, most of ya know my name or add me on Facebook anyway :)

I've added ye there too!

ETA - hope yer day isn't too traumatic, and you'll get through it ok.

My rule
    of clothing is it either shows cleavage or leg, never both! And I rarely
    show cleavage cause I like to wear dresses and skirts.

Iz my first payday :D

That's my rule too, but I only ever wear skirts, so I have an abundance of thick tights to keep my legs covered, 'cause I always show cleavage as I have terrible legs :pac: Enjoy your first pay day :)

Jenizzle, I'll accept ya when I get back online, leaving for the funeral now. :)

That's my rule too, but I only ever wear skirts, so I have an abundance of thick tights to keep my legs covered, 'cause I always show cleavage as I have terrible legs :pac: Enjoy your first pay day :)

Jenizzle, I'll accept ya when I get back online, leaving for the funeral now. :)

I don't envy you.

It was a beautiful ceremony, and everything that was said really summed up who he was. I'm in pieces, seriously can't stop crying, but have to get myself together to go for lunch with everyone in Clontarf Castle. Just gonna get drunk to make it easier. :pac:

• Advertisement

drunk, wahey

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

That was quick! You'll be hungover and drunk again by the end of the night!

jenizzle wrote: »
    That was quick! You'll be hungover and drunk again by the end of the night!

Tbh, I started downing vodka as soon as I got here, which is why I'm a bit drunk now (yay for auto-correct and typing super slowly on my phone), but I'll end up getting even more locked as i switched to wine and then ill go home and pass out in my bed :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello hello.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

How is everyone? First day back in work today, back to reality after my break. Just got paid yesterday but due to work there won't be much spending being done this weekend!

Reality bites ehh?
    Seriously think of heading to the Peoples Republic for that convention (my first).

legspin wrote: »
    Reality bites ehh?
    Seriously think of heading to the Peoples Republic for that convention (my first).

Have just been informed I'm not going anywhere this w/end...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm going up to Dubbyland on Saturday, gonna pick up a ticket for an event in June and hang out with one of my friends.

I was supposed to be going for a few drinks with one of the lads on Saturday after work, but too broke cause I didn't work today so my wages will be short tomorrow. boo urns :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

How is everyone this fine evening? My brains on shut down mode need a good nights sleep. Only home from the physio a while glad to say I haven't done any damage but have been over working (cant remember the name of the muscle outside thigh) so she gave me loads of stretchs and excercises to help build up the muscle on ( cant remember the name inside thigh) and also told me to stop doing my runs on hills until Ive built up that muscle, so :) I can get back excercising and thank god she is sedning me a follow up email with video links etc otherwise I'd never remember any of it :o.

• Advertisement

Finally home and relaxed. It's been a long day and I have work and a doctor appointment tomorrow if I can get one on short notice, so it's bedtime for me. :) I feel old going to sleep so early :pac:

Finally
    home and relaxed. It's been a long day and I have work and a doctor
    appointment tomorrow if I can get one on short notice, so it's bedtime
    for me. :) I feel old going to sleep so early :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I've been in bed before 10.30 every night this week!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Melion wrote: »
    I've been in bed before 10.30 every night this week!!!

Booking the driving test next week, probably won't get it on time to make a difference to the insurance though

P_1 wrote: »
    Booking the driving test next week, probably won't get it on time to make a difference to the insurance though

To make a difference on insurance? My insurance has gone up 300 euro this year because some scumbags decided to throw some sort of acid on my car and do over two grands worth of damage :mad::mad: god I hate scumbags.

To make a difference on insurance? My insurance has gone up 300 euro this year because some scumbags decided to throw some sort of acid on my car and do over two grands worth of damage :mad::mad: god I hate scumbags.

Yeah I needed to get put onto the parents policy to build up the experience, renewals up in a month and there's a difference of about 200 between me having a provisional and full license.

Scumbags are very irritating alright

What a shower of bastards.

Denny M wrote: »
    What a shower of bastards.

To right, woke up one morning to my neighbour knocking on the door saying there was something on my car. Went out to find a melted headlight paint lifted off the bonnet, side panel and passenger door, meaning I had to get one whole side of the car re sprayed, bonnet re spray bumper re spray and a new headlight aswell. Was snapping had kinda forgotten about it till I opened my insurance renewal the other night, I wouldn't mind an increase had I crashed but because some scumbag decided to damage my car it stings that bit more.

To right, woke up one morning to my neighbour knocking on the door saying there was something on my car. Went out to find a melted headlight paint lifted off the bonnet, side panel and passenger door, meaning I had to get one whole side of the car re sprayed, bonnet re spray bumper re spray and a new headlight aswell. Was snapping had kinda forgotten about it till I opened my insurance renewal the other night, I wouldn't mind an increase had I crashed but because some scumbag decided to damage my car it stings that bit more.

I hate scumbags like that who decide that because someone worked hard to get something they have some right to wreck it :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

That sounds awful!! I thought I had bad luck with my cars being damaged! Wow.

My last car was scratched to sh1t and dented along the side, and the wing mirror hanging off, from some (probably stolen) car driving on a footpath between my car and a wall one night!!

My current car has been dented by someone probably reversing into me while I had the car parked in Limerick, and also a scumbag child has etched his/her name/nickname into my bonnet. It says "Shanno". Thankfully it's only noticeable when you look closely...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement