Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

I've met a few from the Motorbikes forum when we went on spins last summer. Nice lads. (and Pipz - the only girl LOL)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I met adiboo, he's lovely :) Pic will be online when I get home from work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I met adiboo, he's lovely :) Pic will be online when I get home from work :D

Jesus I'm glad you didn't have a camera with you when i met you, the shame of being put up on the internet wearing a suit :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ted-suit-up.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Jaysus I'm nearly finished work! How did that happen? Today flew.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I met adiboo, he's lovely :)

:o

I'll report back later on tonight with a review :)

P_1 wrote: »
    Jesus I'm glad you
    didn't have a camera with you when i met you, the shame of being put up
    on the internet wearing a suit :p

Oh, I did! I just didn't want to embarrass you 'cause I already knew you were a wee bit embarrassed being in a suit :p I'm wearing a jumper and black trousers and look like a fat wreck, but it's all good, you get embarrassed too easily! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

We had no internet at work today!! was bloody brilliant!! i honestly didnt do a tap all day!! :D (my job is completely based on having internet)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Ankhyu wrote: »
    I'd like to think that I'm a good driver generally, I don't get too much road rage either, but people do p*ss me off. I agree on the female driver thing, but there's plenty of bad male drivers around too! Tailgating, dangerous overtaking, driving too slowly and not knowing how to use roundabouts all annoy me and apparently some cars don't come with indicators either ¬¬

Sorry for dragging it back to this but everything you said plus a million, had a woman (again) crash into me on a roundabout she was using the wrong lane she tried to blame me I won and claimed off her insurance :), people don't know how to indicate on roundabouts much like they don't know how to use motorways.

The last time I had Eso in the car saw two of the above some gob****e in a DC5 Integra (to many people give Hondas a bad name) was tailgating me flashing his lights at me on a single lane road and I had nowhere to go because had two cars in front of me. So brake tested the prick wont lie I did enjoy seeing the look on his face in my rear view then he backed off before later dangerously overtaking all three cars on the Clontarf Road.

I generally think Im a good driver but If I do do something silly Ill always apologize the people who don't are the ones I generally get a little bit angry with its amazing how much a wave or flash of the hazards etc can placate an incident.

Anyway enough waffling work done first jog done in two weeks allthe crazy stretches and muscling bulding manoeuvre's the physio showed me done now time to relax for the night :).

Embarassing start with the predictions on the blog tonight :o

• Advertisement

Oh and I've never mat anyone of boards apart from Eso one these days ill make it to one the beers and get over that little bridge.

I've only met one other Boardsie but I'm mates with him so dont think it really counts haha

I've met quite a few at this stage

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Outside of boards I'm good friends with cherryghost, known him for a couple of years at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Evening all, feels like it's been ages. Sounds like all is well. Having a drinky now. If anyone wants one, I've got captains and orange, captains and lemon or captains and rockshandy :P

I've been to a fair few beers at this stage so I've met a good few people from boards. Be fecked if I can remember half them considering the high levels of alcohol at them :D

Signed up for gog.com and they keep taking my money. I'm powerless to stop them:(

Orim wrote: »
    Evening all, feels like it's been ages. Sounds like all is well. Having a drinky now. If anyone wants one, I've got captains and orange, captains and lemon or captains and rockshandy :P

I've been to a fair few beers at this stage so I've met a good few people from boards. Be fecked if I can remember half them considering the high levels of alcohol at them :D

Signed up for gog.com and they keep taking my money. I'm powerless to stop them:(

Why is it everyite im trying to be good and have no alcohol you pop on waving morgans in my face ha, although rock shandy and morgans does sound very tasty think ill have to try that one.

gog.com?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll take a captains and lemon please :P

Just flicking through my hard drive for something to watch, came across a MacGyver movie!!! do i dare.................

Am i prepared for the level of cheesey-ness that it is to follow...................

Can I handle his ridiculas Mullet for a full 90 minutes............

243247.jpg

Stay tuned to find out! haha

Why is it everyite im trying to be good and have no alcohol you pop on waving morgans in my face ha, although rock shandy and morgans does sound very tasty think ill have to try that one.

gog.com?

Good old games. I just go on to have a looksee and end up buying something. And then after that they show me other games. It's a vicious cycle.

Morgans and rock shandy is very tasty. I'll just pour one and leave over there. If you want it :P

And one for Denny.

gregers85 wrote: »
    Just flicking through my hard drive for something to watch, came across a MacGyver movie!!! do i dare.................

Am i prepared for the level of cheesey-ness that it is to follow...................

Can I handle his ridiculas Mullet for a full 90 minutes............

243247.jpg

Stay tuned to find out! haha

:pac::pac: Macgyver classic cheese that man could make a bomb out of anything, but if you really want cheese and a films that for some reason always reminded me a lot off MacGyver check out http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1470023/?ref_=sr_1 I take no responsibility for what you will watch.
    Good old games. I just go on to have a looksee and end up buying something. And then after that they show me other games. It's a vicious cycle.

Morgans and rock shandy is very tasty. I'll just pour one and leave over there. If you want it :P

And one for Denny.

Mmm damn Im so tempted to jump in the car and cross the lifffey sounds delicious

• Advertisement

I didn't know that MacGyver had a film! :eek:
    I'll have to seek it out and watch it.

Saw MacGruber a while ago. Terrible film. Must watch it again :D

And one for Denny.
    Why thank you :D

:pac::pac: Macgyver classic cheese that man could make a bomb out of anything, but if you really want cheese and a films that for some reason always reminded me a lot off MacGyver check out http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1470023/?ref_=sr_1 I take no responsibility for what you will watch.

Ive combined the 2 here haha

I didn't know that MacGyver had a film! :eek:
    I'll have to seek it out and watch it.

its a TV movie, its pretty awful haha :p

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110419/?ref_=sr_4

Ah here it's MacGyver and Brian Blessed is it. How can it be anything less then one of the greatest pieces of film ever?

Also MacGyver has a first name? And it's Angus? :eek:

I love Brian Blessed's voice, he was great in the first Blackadder :D

he's just used 2 missiles to propell his jeep at an accelated rate!! what an escape!! legend haha

Saw MacGruber a while ago. Terrible film. Must watch it again :D

:pac::pac: exactly its kinda one of them films that's so bad it's brilliant, two rules before you watch MacGruber though, 1. Take out your brain stamp on it then throw it away. 2. A few alcoholic beverages just to make sure your dumb enough to enjoy it.

Myself and Adiboo, pulling stupid faces. :3 Lovely bloke, once you forget about his accent. :p :pac:

bbdf7114-29b4-4b4d-8808-574ea64ff493_zpsa6ad88fb.jpg

• Advertisement

That stonecutters tat is still one of the greatest things I've ever seen :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement