Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Back now. The play was brilliant, very funny stuff! Thanks again Lyn :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I watched a load of MacGyver when I was about three. I don't really remember it though so Richard Dean Anderson will always be Colonel Jack O'Neil to me. I started rewatching that a while back, must finish. Old enough to understand my crush on Sam now. :p:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

And off to Dubbyland I go :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Headin' out in town for the first time in a few weeks tonight! I'm actually really looking forward to it.

Enjoy it up here in Dubland - don't scare the natives :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Back home now, and looks like I'm going out tonight :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Few sociables after work? don't mind if I do! In other news, I hate my new skirts. They look great on, but are so short that I'm extremely close to exposing my backside when I walk, which is not a good look, so I've been yanking it down since I put it on :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Denny M wrote: »
    Back home now, and looks like I'm going out tonight :D
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Few sociables after work? don't mind if I do! In other news, I hate my new skirts. They look great on, but are so short that I'm extremely close to exposing my backside when I walk, which is not a good look, so I've been yanking it down since I put it on frown.png

Fecking alcos. *sip*

Had a great day. Was doing reports in work so I could completely tune everyone out. Dunno what that says about me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Evening... :)
    Form is good here tonight, might even have a few alcoholic sociables... ;)
    Seems like an age since I had a drink (it's only been a week, but thats ages in dog years, right??) :D:D

Hope everyone is well? Anyone up to anything nice tonight?

Orim wrote: »
    Fecking alcos. *sip*

Had a great day. Was doing reports in work so I could completely tune everyone out. Dunno what that says about me though.
    Hey! I resemble resent that remark!

Mylina wrote: »
    Evening... :)
    Form is good here tonight, might even have a few alcoholic sociables... ;)
    Seems like an age since I had a drink (it's only been a week, but thats ages in dog years, right??) :D:D

Hope everyone is well? Anyone up to anything nice tonight?

A week? You must have been gasping :D

Pleasant night in for me. Did the dishes, having a bit of food at the moment. If I'm feeling particularly adventurous later, I may even put on a load of washing.

What's the crack with tattoo shops and barbers? Tallaght Ink posted up an offer/picture for a barbers, I think Dublin Ink have done the same and then there's that shop on pearse street that's a half and half.

• Advertisement

Apparently that half and half place on pearse st is good. My cousin got a half sleeve done there that's extremely intricate and it looks fantastic now that it's healed. :)

I'm a little tipsy, but not drunk. On the way home now, typing properly on my phone, so I must be fairly okay! :)

Aye, I had a quick look in one day and it seemed like a decent shop. Just a weird combo.

Although I have to say I love the idea of getting a hot towel shave while getting inked.

Aye, I had a quick look in one day and it seemed like a decent shop. Just a weird combo.

Although I have to say I love the idea of getting a hot towel shave while getting inked.

If you look up Kit McDermott on Facebook, you'll get more and better pics than on the shop's Facebook page, according to my cousin. They did five hours on him for 250. That's literally the only thing that turns me off, it's stupid but I never trust cheap places! I do have an idea in mind that Kit would do justice to. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'd be scared sh!tless of flinching!!!

Ooh didn't think of that. I'll just take that off the bucket list.

Gawd I love that late night phone call from the awesome party that you're missing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

A week? You must have been gasping :D

Pleasant night in for me. Did the dishes, having a bit of food at the moment. If I'm feeling particularly adventurous later, I may even put on a load of washing.

What's the crack with tattoo shops and barbers? Tallaght Ink posted up an offer/picture for a barbers, I think Dublin Ink have done the same and then there's that shop on pearse street that's a half and half.

Sounds like a very strange combo, but one of those strange ones that might work.

Have to say a hot towel shave followed up with a tattoo sounds like a fine way to spend an afternoon though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I'm 29 and have never had a hot towel shave :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Melion wrote: »

Got one done in Turkey a few years back with a real cut throat razor.

Now that was an experience!!!!

I've been looking to buy a cut throat razor for my head but they're far too expensive

• Advertisement

Morning everyone :) How are you all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

I'm 42 and never had it done either, so don't feel so bad. Someday though, just for the experience - I will.
    Morning everyone How are you all?

Mornin' Lyn, how you doin today? Hungover or wide awake?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I've been looking to buy a cut throat razor for my head but they're far too expensive

I couldnt trust myself with a cut throat razor.Imagine trying to shave with that on one of them hung over mornings.I can barely move these days when I get a bad hangover....Id end up cutting a main artery or something.

I'm 42
    and never had it done either, so don't feel so bad. Someday though, just
    for the experience - I will.

Mornin' Lyn, how you doin today? Hungover or wide awake?

Neither! I'm not hungover, because I was fairly sober most of the night, but I'm sleepy because Marty woke me up with a drunk text at half 4 this morning. I didn't even respond, I just cursed him and went back to sleep. :pac: How are you? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Neither! I'm not hungover, because I was fairly sober most of the night, but I'm sleepy because Marty woke me up with a drunk text at half 4 this morning. I didn't even respond, I just cursed him and went back to sleep. :pac: How are you? :)

He's a feckin sod that lad!!! :pac:

I'm grand. Sitting on the couch watching TV and the little one is sitting on the arm of the couch leaning against me. Now and again she'll hug me, or tap my head or rub my face....she's some messer! Also - plans for today: do feck all! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Im in the same boat would love to give one a try from what I have heard there's loads place in city centre that do great ones, some day.

the cheek of not responding :cool:. It might havehelped fill me fill in the gaps like were I was till half four.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Sundays in work = Zzzzz

Plus the manager is on our backs to make more sales, which isn't that achievable on a Sunday really... Shopping centre is dead :/

Hellrazer wrote: »
    I couldnt trust myself with a cut throat razor.Imagine trying to shave with that on one of them hung over mornings.I can barely move these days when I get a bad hangover....Id end up cutting a main artery or something.

I only want it for my head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

I like to treat myself at least once a year with one. Gotta get value out of it though and have a month's growth on the chin at minimum. It's not only due to the sensations during the shave but the knowledge that everything will be symetrical (or as much as the face allows) afterwards.

Genuinly refreshing experience imo.

• Advertisement

Im in the
    same boat would love to give one a try from what I have heard there's
    loads place in city centre that do great ones, some day.

the cheek of not responding :cool:. It might havehelped fill me fill in
    the gaps like were I was till half four.

You complain when I remind you of what you did! So really, I did you a favour :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement