Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Elbow wrote: »
    Any thing exciting on for the weekend???

Half considering booking some ink tomorrow, but I dunno, migh wait until nxt weekend.

Also 43.5 hour weeks are no fun :( Neither are 10 hour shifts :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Half considering booking some ink tomorrow, but I dunno, migh wait until nxt weekend.

Also 43.5 hour weeks are no fun :( Neither are 10 hour shifts :(

I'll see your 43.5 hours and raise you 54, i'm knackered! :eek:

I'm heading fishing for a few hours now with one of the lads, followed by 1 or 2 beers (knowing the pub we're going 2 this could turn into a 5 in the morning session :D).

All going well i'm gonna finish one of the 3 or 4 unfinished little projects i started over the past few months tomorrow...... or so i'm trying to convince myself anyway

I'll see your 43.5 hours and raise you 54, i'm knackered! :eek:

Fair play to ya! Might head out for a beer or two tonight as well!

The joys of working for a family business no such thing as regular hours :rolleyes:

Did ya get the lathe sorted will???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Yup lathe is back on form thank hipster jesus :)

• Advertisement

good good, was looking at the lathe at work today and couldn't figure out what sickness yours could possibly have :rolleyes:

Was just a loose grub screw on the drive shaft

Will wrote: »

Its always something small and simple goes wrong..... but the last thing ya think to check

Never really had to do any maintenance on the lathe before, had it for 2 years and nothing went wrong. So was stumped. Typical ha

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Will wrote: »

Bet you say that to aaaall the girls!

• Advertisement

:cool:

I'm not saying anything!

Had half an hour to kill before work today so decided to get my anti tragus pierced on a whim. Oh the joys/ dangers of working in the city centre :P

Also swollen like a mo fo which is annoying because I'm not usually a sweller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

was one of my most painful piercings! then again it was the first time for the apprentice doing it!

was one of my most painful piercings! then again it was the first time for the apprentice doing it!

Really? I thought it was fine. Had an apprentice watch too :P

watch and piercing it are different things :P

watch and piercing it are different things :P

Well yeah but he was watching because it was the next piercing he was going to be doing. Might get the other one done when he's ready :P I think he's doing rooks at the moment but after getting mine dine twice I really don't want to get it done a 3rd time.

you has 2 ears

you has 2 ears

Nah, would look too cluttered on my other ear. I still have my rook, just don't fancy trying to heal another one!

Also booked my tattoo today *happy dance*

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Had half an hour to kill before work today so decided to get my anti tragus pierced on a whim.

Anti-tragus was a b*tch for me. It never healed, and basically acted proper pished off till I took it out. Worst piercing EVAAAR!

Mines gone a bit bruised now and is still swollen :( Still quite like it though, it's a keeper!

Just got an email saying that my tat is sketched up :D Gonna be my first big piece and can't wait!

• Advertisement

Ah beard...how I love you *strokes beard*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

jenizzle wrote: »
    Anti-tragus was a b*tch for me. It never healed, and basically acted proper pished off till I took it out. Worst piercing EVAAAR!

My anti tragus never, it was a pain from day one, constantly sore and every now and then id get a little lump on it that would eventually pop. Not pleasant!
    Just got an email saying that my tat is sketched up :D Gonna be my first big piece and can't wait!

Ooohh, what ya gettin'?

A koi on my arm with lots and lots of colour! Getting it started tomorrow but it will take a few sittings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Where ya getting it done?

I'm getting my gypsy finished tomorrow :D

A koi on my arm with lots and lots of colour! Getting it started tomorrow but it will take a few sittings.

Oooohhhh that sounds pretty! Ive to go back to get mine finished on monday, im scared and excited!

Just had 2 cancel my appointment for saturday... stupid work! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

It's looking good Atavan :) who's the artist?

Beer is so so so good

That is all.

Beer is so so so good

That is all.

I approve :cool:

• Advertisement

It's looking good Atavan :) who's the artist?

Got it done by Brenda in a place called bmk tattoo on trinity st. Went in and had a look at some if her stuff and a sleeve she had drawn up with a koi in it so decided to go there :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement