Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Melion wrote: »
    I'm 29 and have never had a hot towel shave :(

Probably one of the best hangover cures out there :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

That awkward moment when, even though your jeans are too big, the button falls off while you're serving a customer. I need to stop buying jeans from forever 21, they've done that to my ma and sister, too. Today's gonna be fun trying to keep my jeans up in work all day :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    That awkward moment when, even though your jeans are too big, the button falls off while you're serving a customer. I need to stop buying jeans from forever 21, they've done that to my ma and sister, too. Today's gonna be fun trying to keep my jeans up in work all day :pac:

You're in a shopping centre. Surely there's somewhere that sells braces. So you get to hold your jeans up AND you look trendy. :D No?? Fine, feck off then. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

You're in
    a shopping centre. Surely there's somewhere that sells braces. So you
    get to hold your jeans up AND you look trendy. :D No?? Fine, feck off
    then. :p

I wouldn't wear braces if you paid me :pac: There's only a dunnes here, and I won't wear their jeans 'cause they're crap. can't be as crap as these ones with the button falling off, though!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I've been looking to buy a cut throat razor for my head but they're far too expensive
    I only want it for my head

I wouldn't think they'd be particularly easy/safe to use on your head. I shave with a "safety razor" and would be reluctant to use it on my head were I to shave it!

If you're looking for one though, try a "Shavette" rather than a full cut-throat. They take disposable blades, so you don't have to hone and strop the blade like you would with a proper cut-throat.

http://www.shaving-shack.com/shavettes/

Time to try to hate all Arsenal fans for a few hours :p

P_1 wrote: »
    Time to try to hate all Arsenal fans for a few hours :p

My nerves are shot, ill either be jumping around like a lunatic later or ranting like a mo fo in the the Arsenal thread later.

Also time to kill the media hype of Bale and put him and Spurs in there place :p.

My nerves are shot, ill either be jumping around like a lunatic later or ranting like a mo fo in the the Arsenal thread later.

Also time to kill the media hype of Bale and put him and Spurs in there place :p.

Yeah its one of those clichéd 6 pointers today really, strangely enough I feel strangely calm, I only seem to get nervous over big Leinster matches these days

Yeah its one of those clichéd 6 pointers today really, strangely enough I feel strangely calm, I only seem to get nervous over big Leinster matches these days

Ah thats just cause your used to Spurs being also rans it has killed your passion :p:D.

• Advertisement

Ah thats just cause your used to Spurs being also rans it has killed your passion :p:D.

Ha probably more down to me preferring rugby to football I'd say :pac:

So I got her bike from under the covers, where it's been lying for the last 8 months. Blew the cobwebs off (literally) and gave her a quick clean. Battery was dead so had to jump it off the car. Took a spin up and down the road. Felt weird as the last time I was on a bike was the day of my accident. Anyway, I'll be transferring the insurance onto it this week and hopefully be back on the road by the end of the week. So until I get my bike fixed, this is my steed for the next couple of months...(she's a 1993 Honda Super Four)

243498.jpg

243501.jpg

Wish me luck!!! :D

:o

@PKM best of luck mate, the bike looks in savage knick

@Marty I won't be one of 'those' football fans. Great match all the same :)

@Marty I won't be one of 'those' football fans. Great match all the same :)

Some humble pie for me please :o. off I go to the Arsnal thread with my tail between my legs.

Thanks man, yeah for a '93 she's spotless and runs well.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Thanks man, yeah for a '93 she's spotless and runs well.
    It's a nice bike! What size? I'm getting fierce bike want again now that the weather is improving!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

That is a verrrry pretty bike!!

In other news I "stumbled" across the London Tattoo convention artists list - OMG!!! So many incredibly talented people in the same room. Think I'll pop over in the hopes Andy Engel would have a cancellation :) At the least I can get a cost on what to expect from the piece I want him to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

That bike is lovely PKM.

I'm tired and grumpy. Overslept, was late for work and been tired all day. Of course I can feel myself waking up so by 12ish I should be buzzing, so I can repeat the whole damn process. As such I was wondering where I could get a new body, a night/flexi-time job or a whole heap of cash?

Hopefully my mountain of food will tire me out. Was thinking, do you think you could use the horsemeat scandal to blag a high power executive position? CV with a load of executive positions in the food industry and after the interview when they ask for refs, just say that you were the whistleblower so you can't get any.

Cheers all. :)

@ Damo, she's a 400cc. A good bit down on power compared to what I'm used to, but I'll be happy to have that over nothing. :D

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    That is a verrrry pretty bike!!

In other news I "stumbled" across the London Tattoo convention artists list - OMG!!! So many incredibly talented people in the same room. Think I'll pop over in the hopes Andy Engel would have a cancellation :) At the least I can get a cost on what to expect from the piece I want him to do.

I Would love to go to the London Tattoo convention the aritst list for it is always amazing, shame we dont have a big convention here that is enough to draw in the top artists.
    Orim wrote: »
    . As such I was wondering where I could get a new body, a night/flexi-time job or a whole heap of cash?

I myself am banking on the euromillions someday :cool:, would love a flexi off the books second job if I could get one, tax man already rapes me if I got a second job he would destroy me.

Nice bike PKM :).

• Advertisement

I myself am banking on the euromillions someday :cool:, would love a flexi off the books second job if I could get one, tax man already rapes me if I got a second job he would destroy me.

Nice bike PKM :).

What's that they say about sharing? It's caring, right? So pony up when you win :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

I Would love to go to the London Tattoo convention the aritst list for it is always amazing, shame we dont have a big convention here that is enough to draw in the top artists.

Ridiculous in comparison to the Dublin Tattoo Convention pricing and the shenanigans of the recent one :rolleyes:

Orim wrote: »
    What's that they say about sharing? It's caring, right? So pony up when you win :pac:

How much would ya like? :)
    FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Ridiculous in comparison to the Dublin Tattoo Convention pricing and the shenanigans of the recent one :rolleyes:

Yeh I didnt go to last years one read a lot of bad reports about it shame really. Be keeping an eye on it this year, the venue its in afaik is quite a lot bigger anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

h4FB743AD

No words needed

How much would ya like? :)

2 or 3 mil should be fine, ta. I'm not greedy.

Peach, where do you find this stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I emailed Suuva from Stigmata-Tau about my Eeyore tattoo along with asking her to spruce up that plain sketch I did a while back with some flowers. Only looking for an estimate on that one (hoping to put it on my upper arm) but Eeyore will cost me around €160. My birthday in April. I know what I want! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Afro samurai has some of the best tattoos of a cartoon I have ever seen. WANT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Arawn wrote: »
    Afro samurai has some of the best tattoos of a cartoon I have ever seen. WANT
    I'd love to get a Washuu crab on my ankle. *massive Tenchi Muyo fangirl here*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

chap just keeps rollin on....have him at 70 million now...only gunna get more 'spensive, did put em back in their place allright though....in 3rd place :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Bale is definately not worth 70 million. Especially if united resign ronnie for 60

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement