Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The last few pages may as well be written in Webdings...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The last few pages may as well be written in Webdings...
    Ah those were the days. Getting bored in a computer class, and just writing nonsense symbols.

Sending your BASIC program to a friend for testing, when the 'program' consisted of:
    10 ECHO "F**k you!"
    20 GOTO 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Working alone, bored silly, and my friend from the shop across from me isn't here to entertain me. all of a sudden that song that goes 'all by myself, don't wanna be all by myself' plays on the radio. I start singing along til I realise the irony in it, and abruptly jump behind the counter and busy myself doing a stock take. :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Ive seen some stupid things online in the last 15 years but this is up there as one of the most stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Working alone, bored silly, and my friend from the shop across from me isn't here to entertain me. all of a sudden that song that goes 'all by myself, don't wanna be all by myself' plays on the radio. I start singing along til I realise the irony in it, and abruptly jump behind the counter and busy myself doing a stock take. :o
    That reminds me of when one of my friends worked in a net cafe and I used to drop in to see him a lot. Whenever it was just the two of us in there we started singing "I think we're alone now, there doesn't seem to be anyone around!"

I'm sure that guy would love a dance with you! ;):D

Denny M wrote: »
    That reminds me of when one of my friends worked in a net cafe and I used to drop in to see him a lot. Whenever it was just the two of us in there we started singing "I think we're alone now, there doesn't seem to be anyone around!"

Ah, Tiffany, the first crush I can remember having! (Back in 1987! :eek::o)

I'm sure that guy would love a dance with you! ;):D

Who said my friend from another shop is a bloke? :pac: I won't confess to either, Marty will either get annoyed or excited depending on their gender, if your idea were correct. :pac:

The guy that works behind you, hands on hips guy... :pac:

• Advertisement

The guy that works behind you, hands on hips guy... :pac:

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew, f*ck off damo :(:( he's actually in today, hasn't come near me yet, thank god.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew, f*ck off damo :(:( he's actually in today, hasn't come near me yet, thank god.

You should keep a sharp pointy stick of some kind under the counter to deal with him when he approaches :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

P_1 wrote: »
    You should keep a sharp pointy stick of some kind under the counter to deal with him when he approaches :pac:

.....before he tries to use his own sharp pointy stick! :pac: :P

.....before he tries to use his own sharp pointy stick! :pac: :P

http://www.sadtrombone.com/?play=true :pac:

...... You're all on my hit list. :mad:

...... You're all on my hit list. :mad:

Why am I now picturing this:
    tumblr_mcq51pYmw21qc81lfo1_500.png
    tumblr_m2d8w2DnhA1qbtxamo1_1280.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Thanks for the suggestions guys but I'm not a sports person. El Clásico sounds interesting but I don't think I'm interested enough to manage to speak about it for five minutes in Spanish without a transcript.

I think I'm going to do it on Day of the Dead. Still don't know how I'll manage five minutes out of it but it interests me and if I get some nice pictures for the powerpoint they can prompt me enough to adlib or I can at least waste time explaining and describing them.

Ah, it's all fun and games till someone gets a pair of boxers in their pint.

[edit]

Killer_Banana you could do plenty on the various iconography used for Dia de los Muertos, the calaveras, sugar skulls etc...

Thanks for the suggestions guys but I'm not a sports person. El Clásico sounds interesting but I don't think I'm interested enough to manage to speak about it for five minutes in Spanish without a transcript.

I think I'm going to do it on Day of the Dead. Still don't know how I'll manage five minutes out of it but it interests me and if I get some nice pictures for the powerpoint they can prompt me enough to adlib or I can at least waste time explaining and describing them.

Ah talking about it in Spanish is a totally different kettle of fish, it's one thing trying to talk about things in English, not a hope I'd manage to do it in Spanish :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Ah, it's all fun and games till someone gets a pair of boxers in their pint.

[edit]

Killer_Banana you could do plenty on the various iconography used for Dia de los Muertos, the calaveras, sugar skulls etc...

boardsbeers6.jpg

Ah Boxer Pint (TM), imbuing pints with a nutty taste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Why would ye ruin a perfectly good pint by putting a manky pair of jocks in it?

It's to infuse the pint with the subtle taste of revenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Vicarious Tea-bagging maybe....?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Just read this on Facebook. Very excited to see a convention so close to home!
    Hey everyone,we are very proud to bring you the 1st Tattoo Convention in Kerry, which will be held from the 19th to the 21st of July at the Gleneagle Hotel Killarney. We are in the process of setting up an event page that we'll share with you soon. Check it out to see who is gonna entertain you and which artists will stop by to torture you!
    Prepare yourself to be a good host for our international friends/artists and spread the word to make your 1st convention the best and busiest in the country!

Borrrrrred. Someone come rescue me from work!

Back to a new 8 week bootcamp challenge tonight though, so I'm very excited about that. it's now been about three weeks since the last one ended. no doubt I'll be crying in pain after tonight. happy days :D

Start some fires, that livens things up :P

Denny M wrote: »
    Start some fires, that livens things up :P

I'm two months off the smokes, so I have no lighter :(

• Advertisement

So near and yet so far :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement