Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Simple diet and exercise. All the people who say it doesn't work are bloody liars. :pac:

Think this calls for some vodka on the weekend!

Very good, same thing worked for me a year or so back, think I dropped 2 stone or something like that.

Best weight loss tip is to have to cook for yourself for a while if you're male :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

P_1 wrote: »
    Very good, same thing worked for me a year or so back, think I dropped 2 stone or something like that.

Best weight loss tip is to have to cook for yourself for a while if you're male :pac:

I'm over the nine stone mark now, thinking back I'm horrified I ever let myself get that big, I've lost a whole person! :pac:

Ah, I cook for myself anyway. Best thing for me is working, I usually get too busy to eat. :pac:

I'm over the nine stone mark now, thinking back I'm horrified I ever let myself get that big, I've lost a whole person! :pac:

Ah, I cook for myself anyway. Best thing for me is working, I usually get too busy to eat. :pac:

9 stone?! Feck that's a lot of weight to be shifting :eek: Well done!

9 stone?! Feck that's a lot of weight to be shifting :eek: Well done!

It was a lot to gain! I'm just un-doing all my bad work in the past :)

It was a lot to gain! I'm just un-doing all my bad work in the past :)

True, once you undo some mistake or whatever all is good in the end :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Congrats Lyn, that's an amazing amount of weight lost. I can't imagine managing to lose that much, really is a huge achievement.

As for tattoo moisturiser if you don't want to use Johnson's Lush's Dream Cream is meant to really good. Haven't healed a tattoo with it but I use it just as a general moisturiser and it really is one of the best I've used. They have a shop on Grafton Street and one on Henry street as well. No need to order it online like myself.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nothing quite like getting insulted by idiots who don't really know the difference between farm animals. Apparently a septum piercing "is one of those things in a horse's nose!".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Denny M wrote: »
    Nothing quite like getting insulted by idiots who don't really know the difference between farm animals. Apparently a septum piercing "is one of those things in a horse's nose!".

You dirty goth you.

Denny M wrote: »

Ah they were nearly right in fairness to the uneducated little scamps :p

Ah they were nearly right in fairness to the uneducated little scamps :p

nearly? A horse is feckin' huge compared to a pig! They're even a different colour and make different noises! Plus you can ride one (no innuendo intended!) and not the other!

Finished work, wahey. :) Working 10 days in a row this week and next, though, which kinda sucks, but it's all money. Payday tomorrow, woohoo!

• Advertisement

nearly? A horse is feckin' huge compared to a pig! They're even a different colour and make different noises! Plus you can ride one (no innuendo intended!) and not the other!

Baby steps for them though, besides seeing how things have been going we've probably been eating horsemeat when we thought we were eating pork sausages :p

Baby steps for them though, besides seeing how things have been going we've probably been eating horsemeat when we thought we were eating pork sausages :p

I don't eat sausages or burgers, so I'm safe! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Just home from popping my gym cherry, was fairly good but jasus some amount of posers, trying my best not laugh at some bloke just standing looking in the mirror holding his t shirt up admiring his own 6 pac for about 15 minutes.

Now to relax for the night and watch some Blue Bloods, Counting Cars, Vegas and finally and the best Breaking Bad.

Just home from popping my gym cherry, was fairly good but jasus some amount of posers, trying my best not laugh at some bloke just standing looking in the mirror holding his t shirt up admiring his own 6 pac for about 15 minutes.

Why the hell do some people do that, I mean I'm sure they have mirrors at home that they can pose in front of for free

Why the hell do some people do that, I mean I'm sure they have mirrors at home that they can pose in front of for free

I know he was almost winking at himself while he was doing it, im betting he goes home pulls out a huge mirror and eh makes sweet love to himself admiring his own reflection.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/general/photos/0,,20310478_20234012_20525218,00.html

This stuff and nothing else for healing.This is the method I use and I loose no ink.Have minimal scabbing and shorter healing times.

Heres the rest of that article--Well its actually 2 pages from the book.The book is free to read and distribute so if anyone wants a copy Im allowed to send it on.

Again.
    From the "Tattoo artists Black Book"
    Richard Lemay
    Mad Hatter Tattoos

Im assuming you would need an e reader to be able to receive a copy of it?

I know he was almost winking at himself while he was doing it, im betting he goes home pulls out a huge mirror and eh makes sweet love to himself admiring his own reflection.

Jesus Christ, nearly a tea spat on the computer screen moment there :P

Just download a program called Calibar , works as an e-reader for your computer

To go for a run, or to have a few vodkas..... Hmm... Do I really want to go out in the rain?

Decisions!

To go for a run, or to have a few vodkas..... Hmm... Do I really want to go out in the rain?

Decisions!

Nyet :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Tried to get the choice music awards streaming on the ps3 and no joy. I normally wouldn't care for things like that but the girlfriends brother is nominated.

Just download a program called Calibar , works as an e-reader for your computer

Cool Ill look that up so. Then humbly harass Hellrazer for a copy of that book :o.

Melion wrote: »
    Tried to get the choice music awards streaming on the ps3 and no joy. I normally wouldn't care for things like that but the girlfriends brother is nominated.

Oh congrats to him, must be a big enough deal just to get nominated.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Oh congrats to him, must be a big enough deal just to get nominated.

He's part of Windings, they released a cracking album late last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Exactly why I don't go to the gym!! I have all the weights/equipment I need at home and I don't have to look at twats who love themselves! :rolleyes:

Melion wrote: »
    He's part of Windings, they released a cracking album late last year.

Just listened to there song Something Outnumbered on youtube must say I like it.

Exactly why I don't go to the gym!! I have all the weights/equipment I need at home and I don't have to look at twats who love themselves! :rolleyes:

Yeh sadly I have no equipment like the bikes rowing machines etc I mostly want to work on cardio with maybe a little bit of weights for toning up, ill just ignore the posers or laugh at them.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Its in PDF.

Yeah, so I chose vodka. Every so slightly tipsy, my sister pours feckin' massive measures! No doubt after the one I've just had poured, I'll be drunk. :pac:

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Its in PDF.

Ah cool well if you don't mind Hellrazer I would be much obliged if you could send it to me :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

the other week i showed marty a tattoo pic a mate got, tis up on fb in public now so I thought I'd show it

577969_594132477281435_273981374_n.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement