Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

who did that if ya don't mind me asking? Very well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Robert Litcan

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Busier than normal in work today. Not so bad. Hope the day flies, I'm off tomorrow. Has anyone seen Cloud Atlas in the cinema yet? It looks mad and I wanna see it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Nothing going on in my funds today and I'm basically finished all my work, but can't leave till half 4! At least it's Friday!

I wanna see cloud atlas too! Hopefully get to the cinema this weekend. It's been 2 weeks, I'm missing the films!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

N

I wanna see cloud atlas too! Hopefully get to the cinema this weekend.

On my to do list for the weekend also, although it was on last week and the week before that's too....but I really want to see it!

Tom Stade tonight in Whelan's, I can't fupping wait :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Seen Cloud atlas, fell asleep during it. Must try to watch it again. Can't remember if it was ****e or I was tired

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ah cool well if you don't mind Hellrazer I would be much obliged if you could send it to me :).

Send me on an email address and Ill send it to you tonight.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Was supposed to go see Cloud Atlas a few times, but it's nearly 3 hours long and I just don't have that much time to spare at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'll bring a pillow and blanket then...

jenizzle wrote: »
    Was supposed to go see Cloud Atlas a few times, but it's nearly 3 hours long and I just don't have that much time to spare at the moment!

Same, I'd have seen it by now if it wasn't so long!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Saw p_1 again in work. I was so sleepy and wrecked from vodka last night that I didn't recognise him, and when talking about a cv thing, i forgot what i was saying and it took me about three attempts to say it. :pac:

I had already hit my targets though, so he was given a discount just because I'm lovely :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Saw p_1 again in work. I was so sleepy and wrecked from vodka last night that I didn't recognise him, and when talking about a cv thing, i forgot what i was saying and it took me about three attempts to say it. :pac:

I had already hit my targets though, so he was given a discount just because I'm lovely :pac:

Where's the obligatory Boardsie photo with the two of you? :p

Adiboo wrote: »
    Where's the obligatory Boardsie photo with the two of you? :p

I dont do that to everyone! Only you and jenizzle so far. Sure I see Marty all the time and never took a pic with him, and Ive never made agent smith get in one with me either :p you're special clearly :p

I'm honoured!

Adiboo wrote: »
    I'm honoured!

So you should be! Tbh if I wasn't in a heap from the vodka last night, I'd have demanded one, but as it is, I didn't even recognise the poor chap. He saw how much one of my tatts is in need of a touch up, though. Stupid me for wearing my sleeves pushed up :pac:

Right... It seems none of the cinemas near me want to put on Cloud Atlas this evening, yet it's on during the day Saturday and Sunday?? Y U NO make sense??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

So you should be! Tbh if I wasn't in a heap from the vodka last night, I'd have demanded one, but as it is, I didn't even recognise the poor chap. He saw how much one of my tatts is in need of a touch up, though. Stupid me for wearing my sleeves pushed up :pac:

Ha I was going to suggest that you might have been a tad under the weather but that would have just been rude :p

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Right... It seems none of the cinemas near me want to put on Cloud Atlas this evening, yet it's on during the day Saturday and Sunday?? Y U NO make sense??

*cough* Illegally download *cough*

P_1 wrote: »
    Ha I was going to
    suggest that you might have been a tad under the weather but that would
    have just been rude :p

I was using mickey finns as a mixer for my vodka last night. enough said! :o:o:o

I barely managed to brush my hair and shower today tbh. I fell over twice in the shower. I should really stop drinking before work. :pac:

I was using mickey finns as a mixer for my vodka last night. enough said! :o:o:o

I barely managed to brush my hair and shower today tbh. I fell over twice in the shower. I should really stop drinking before work. :pac:

Jaysus I'm impressed that you were standing if that s the case :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Think im defo getting the fitness bug, in the gym again tonight done 30 mins on the bike, 10 mins on the rowing machine, ran 5k and loads of different weights working all different muscles and all i wanted to do is do more now that im home.

5 months ago I wouldnt have got up of my arse and could barely run 50 feet now I cant wait to do more exercise.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just bought a ticket for Slayer in June :D

P_1 wrote: »
    Jaysus I'm impressed that you were standing if that s the case :p

Why do you think I was leaning on the counter reading a crappy magazine? :p I could barely stand upright, I've flaked on the couch recovering since I got home. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sure Mickey Finn's is a child's drink :pac:

Denny M wrote: »
    Sure Mickey Finn's is a child's drink :pac:

Not when it's mixed in a pint glass with half a naggin of vodka..... My stomach hates me just thinking about that. :(

Which flavour of mickey finn's was it? I'm not a big fan of the stuff, it's very sweet.

Which flavour of mickey finn's was it? I'm not a big fan of the stuff, it's very sweet.

Apple. I find it really sweet too, but that much vodka mixed into it killed the sweetness a bit, and by the second pint, I couldn't taste anything at all. :pac:

I got drunk and started sending Marty 'cute' messages both through text and on boards. :o I never do that while sober. :pac:

I'm making plans for Paddy's day, so far the idea is bottle of jager, and visiting Galway. Anyone else got some fun plans?

I'm making plans for Paddy's day, so far the idea is bottle of jager, and visiting Galway. Anyone else got some fun plans?

So far, I have two litres of vodka, two bottles of Mickey Finns (mixer), and a few cans of beer lying around, although I don't drink beer anymore. I'm working Paddy's Day and the next day, but I know I'm going into town with some of my female friends. Then when they're all off getting laid, I'll be getting a taxi home at around 3am and leaving them to it. :pac:

I'm jealous of marty, he has the best plans for Paddy's Day.

• Advertisement

Many many bottles of ale and 3 6 Nations matches live on the box, the pub might be involved once the ale runs out...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement