Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Denny M wrote: »
    I'm making plans for Paddy's day, so far the idea is bottle of jager, and visiting Galway. Anyone else got some fun plans?

Yep I will be in Barcelona on a stags drinking my weight in alcohol my Paddys weekend begining 1p.m Friday were not flying out till 6 but we have a lift to the airport for 1 so we have a skinful before we even get on the flight :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Evenin' all. Just after me dinner and sitting in front of the TV now. Tattooist was onto me today, he's emailing me a pic of the new tattoo and I'm booked in for Tuesday at 12pm. 4 more sleeps!! :D

Evenin' all. Just after me dinner and sitting in front of the TV now. Tattooist was onto me today, he's emailing me a pic of the new tattoo and I'm booked in for Tuesday at 12pm. 4 more sleeps!! :D

Jesus you flat to the board these days with the tattoos you lucky fecker, ill look forward to seeing the newest edition , I have 19 more sleeps before I get more. :o.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

One of the lads just mailed me a rough draft of my next piece :) can't wait to get it started

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I hate you.

I hate marty, too.

Fcuk. I'm going to book myself in to get something done ASAP. Getting the itch again. It's been over 2 months!! :(

• Advertisement

Melion wrote: »
    One of the lads just mailed me a rough draft of my next piece :) can't wait to get it started

Yeh what you getting done?If ya don't mind me asking.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Yeh what you getting done?If ya don't mind me asking.

A batman piece that I'll keep under wraps til its done :)

Tattoo number 21, it'll be one of the last I think.

A batman piece that I'll keep under wraps til its done :)

Nice I'll look forward to seeing that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

All this talk of new ink has me questioning my decision to save for a car first, then new ink :pac:

Jesus you flat to the board these days with the tattoos you lucky fecker, ill look forward to seeing the newest edition , I have 19 more sleeps before I get more. :o.

Yeah, trying to get as much done as I can, as soon as I can. Want to have one sleeve completed by the summer if at all possible.
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I hate you.

I hate marty, too.

Fcuk. I'm going to book myself in to get something done ASAP. Getting the itch again. It's been over 2 months!! :(

PMSL!! Yeah go for it. 2 months is too long to wait!! :P

21??????? :eek: WOW! Nice one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Looks like everybody is getting something new! I was in today to arrange my next one in a few weeks. But in the meantime, I'm back up to Dublin next week to get the lighthouse darkened up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Quitter.

Don't you already have one booked with Domantas for later in the year? So maybe the second last one.
    P_1 wrote: »
    All this talk of new ink has me questioning my decision to save for a car first, then new ink :pac:

Do what I do save a lilt bit for car and tattoos at the same time ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

I'm very jealous, it's been a year since my one (and only) tattoo and here you lot are getting tattooed left, right and centre :mad:!!!

Incredibly rude the lot of you :p

Can't wait to see the Batman tattoo though :) Thinking for my third perhaps a ThunderCat, though I also want a fox. So many ideas, not enough money :mad:

*shakes fist angrily at the world!!*

Don't you already have one booked with Domantas for later in the year? So maybe the second last one.

Do what I do save a lilt bit for car and tattoos at the same time ;).

Ah I've a decent wedge saved up at this stage, I kinda want to sort the car out first though. Sort out the test and car in the one swoop kinda thing

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    I'm very jealous, it's been a year since my one (and only) tattoo and here you lot are getting tattooed left, right and centre :mad:!!!

Can't wait to see the Batman tattoo though :) Thinking for my third perhaps a ThunderCat, though I also want a fox. So many ideas, not enough money :mad:

If it makes yeh feel any better my half sleeve/chest piece has been going on for at least two years now, and the piece by Remis more than 6 months so so long waiting to have them done and dusted.

Thundercat me likes :).

On another note watching Forest Gump on Film4 it never gets old a brilliant film.

FoxyVixen wrote: »

Sorry, don't mean to be rubbing it in your face. Just save like mad and get one in the summer. :) Thundercat eh? Something like one of these??

10655-thundercats-tattoo_large.jpg

thundercats-tattoo.jpg

Could be kinda cool alright.

:cool:

Ah I've a decent wedge saved up at this stage, I kinda want to sort the car out first though. Sort out the test and car in the one swoop kinda thing

Look at you being all sensible and the likes, but yeh that does make sense any idea what you will be buying yet?

Look at you being all sensible and the likes, but yeh that does make sense any idea what you will be buying yet?

I'm thinking either a Golf or a Skoda Fabia with a 1.4 engine. I know how the insurers like to cripple your wallet first off so I'm just going to take my medicine and get a small car first off

I'm thinking either a Golf or a Skoda Fabia with a 1.4 engine. I know how the insurers like to cripple your wallet first off so I'm just going to take my medicine and get a small car first off

Yeh they certainly don't like first timers no experience or NCB, I started of with an Astra if I was to do it again I'd start off with a Focus or Japanese car Civic, Corrolla kinda thing for reliability they are generally the best.

• Advertisement

I hate Skodas so much that when my dad gave me his Fabia for nothing, I never even turned it on. :pac:

Yeh they certainly don't like first timers no experience or NCB, I started of with an Astra if I was to do it again I'd start off with a Focus or Japanese car Civic, Corrolla kinda thing for reliability they are generally the best.

Ah I've got a years driving experience on the folk's policy, gotta love working in insurance for a while, horrible job but you get to learn some of the tricks about it :pac:
    I hate Skodas so much that when my dad gave me his Fabia for nothing, I never even turned it on. :pac:

Ah Skodas are grand these days, basically VW's with a different badge on the front

PMSL!! They're not THAT bad...

Here's a useless bit of information for ya... Skoda is a Slovak/Czech word - it means "pity". :D (not kidding btw)

Pft, I don't like them. That said, I regret it now, because now I have to try either save for a car, or convince my dad to buy me one for my birthday (no, I'm not generally spoiled, but he got a big payout and I'm going to try milk him!). :pac:

Marty should be nice and teach me to drive, but he said he won't trust me with his car. :pac:

I wont lie I hate both Volkswagen and Skoda :cool:, that even goes for the VRS ad R32 just find the bland and boring inside and out. Drove an Octavia oce the seats were like bricks.

But hey lots of people love them aswell they have a lot of fanboys each to there own and all that :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

it's time for another
    244271.jpg

Good Idea: Taking a soothing bath to ease my aching body after a tough week in the gym!

Bad Idea: Using my phone to go on facebook at the same time :o

Luckily unknown to myself i have the reflexes of a cat and i managed to swipe at it (drowning the place) and send it flying across the room rather the deep plunge of good bye haha it live to text another day :pac:

I wont lie I hate both Volkswagen and Skoda :cool:, that even goes for the VRS ad R32 just find the bland and boring inside and out. Drove an Octavia oce the seats were like bricks.

But hey lots of people love them aswell they have a lot of fanboys each to there own and all that :).

Yeah I have heard some dodgy things about VW's alright but I just have this thing for German engineering (weird I know).

Dream car would probably be a 5 Series or an SLK but they're still dreams at this stage :pac:

Yeah I have heard some dodgy things about VW's alright but I just have this thing for German engineering (weird I know).

Dream car would probably be a 5 Series or an SLK but they're still dreams at this stage :pac:

I'd love an M5 but can't see it ever happening as the running costs on them are astronomical, but the 530i is in my current list of maybes :).

I'd love an M5 but can't see it ever happening as the running costs on them are astronomical, but the 530i is in my current list of maybes :).

A mate of mine used to feck off to Thailand every year for a month and leave his car with me to look after. I had his permission to drive his car, provided I didn't go mad. One year it was a T-top MR2, the next year it was a Toyota Landcruiser (SWB), then a Mercedes convertible (can't remember the model) then a Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, then a Merc CLK220 and finally a BMW 323ci. As much as I dislike BMW's, the 323ci was my favourite to drive...

• Advertisement

My mate just got this done in a place called Nemesis in Seaham, England. Can't believe how bold the colour work is, and it was done by an apprentice! :eek: Seriously in love with it right now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement