Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Arawn wrote: »
    A manly beard!

Nyom! ;)
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Nooooooo!

Awwww Eso.... Beard is best ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Nooooooo!

Real men grow beards, boys shave to hide the fact they can't grow a proper beard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Neither of you will change my opinion. I prefer seeing a bloke's face rather than a load of hair that leaves a nasty beard rash. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I wish I had hair to blow dry, actually no I don't. I love being bald and i also rock an amazing beard.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd grow a beard if it didn't keep going ginger >_>

• Advertisement

Melion wrote: »
    I wish I had hair to blow dry, actually no I don't. I love being bald and i also rock an amazing beard.

Pics or... you know the drill lol :pac:
    Denny M wrote: »
    I'd grow a beard if it didn't keep going ginger >_>

Hubby is ginger, but it suits him I think :D (He swears he's not ginger, but blond... I reckon he's colourblind!) :pac::pac: He gets away with it because of being bald......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The thing is my hair is dark brown, so when the ginger starts coming in in my facial hair it gets annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Neither of you will change my opinion. I prefer seeing a bloke's face rather than a load of hair that leaves a nasty beard rash. :mad:

The irony of girls who wear make up saying this!

A real beard doesn leave a rash as its soft and majestic!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

TBH I prefer a stylish looking goatee type thing to a full beard. Possibly down to the fact that when I grow the full beard it grows all horrible and patchy :o

Mylina wrote: »
    Pics or... you know the drill lol :pac:

I wont embed the image for fear of scaring the bejaysis out of people http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/154119_4507453802792_1115240841_n.jpg

I cant understand why people who can grow a beard dont have one.

• Advertisement

OH and our young lad... :D

again, not gonna embed, and not leaving up for long :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I HAVE VODKAAAAA!!

I HAVE VODKAAAAA!!

Shaddddup

Arawn wrote: »
    The irony of girls who wear make up saying this!

A real beard doesn leave a rash as its soft and majestic!

I dont wear make up that rubs off onto blokes. I only wear eye make up, and if I'm not seeing Marty that day, I wear lipstick. No foundation or concealer to wreck the bloke's face, 'cause I dont wear either ;)

I dont wear make up that rubs off onto blokes. I only wear eye make up, and if I'm not seeing Marty that day, I wear lipstick. No foundation or concealer to wreck the bloke's face, 'cause I dont wear either ;)

Bah its all the same. Fake hair, fake eyelashes, make-up, fake tits, push up bras, fake nails, fake tan. FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaddddup

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! VODKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Bah its all the same. Fake hair, fake eyelashes, make-up, fake tits, push up bras, fake nails, fake tan. FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Am only guilty of the makeup on special occasions, and the push up bra, cos the girls would be around me knees without!!!!! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! VODKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I have a few bottles of beer in the fridge but im home alone. I never drink alone, but i really want a drink :(

I have to admit, I am guilty of some of that. My opinion on the matter is- If it makes you happy then slap on as much as you want, you're not hurting anyone!
    I have a few bottles of beer in the fridge but im home alone. I never drink alone, but i really want a drink :(

Gwan, have one! It is Saturday after all!

• Advertisement

My booze is limited to Jagermeister at the minute, and that feels like more of a social drink.

I'm drinking Miller and listening to The Carpenters.... :)

Drinking Lidl's finest pillsner watching Die Hard and talking shíte on the internet. I feel so cool right now :p

Denny M wrote: »
    My booze is limited to Jagermeister at the minute, and that feels like more of a social drink.

If you need someone to take it off your hands.......

I'm home alone, so I've just been playing metal music all evening :pac:

I'm watching that Tallafornia after show thingymabob, and have actual hair envy over Nikita's hair. It;s really long and a lovely blue. Hate her. Love her hair.

I went to get a bottle and there were none there :(

Ive just opened one of the girlfriends cans of Bulmers. First time tasting cider since my doctor told me to stop drinking it 6 years ago :)

I'm guilty of the make up part, although I wear very, very little of it. I dont wear fake tan, push up bras or anything else like that. and my tits are decidedly real, until I get them reduced anyway. :D

Reduced?? Blasphemy

• Advertisement

I'm guilty of the make up part, although I wear very, very little of it. I dont wear fake tan, push up bras or anything else like that. and my tits are decidedly real, until I get them reduced anyway. :D
    Reduced?? Blasphemy

I'd like to get mine reduced a bit too......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement