Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Bloody hell.... this thread has a personality disorder... swinging from football to breast reduction in just a few pages :D:D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Listening to some Type O Negative, I love this band so much. Such a shame I'll never get to see them :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Mylina wrote: »
    I'd like to get mine reduced a bit too......

Same! I'd love about 3 cup sizes banished!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Denny M wrote: »
    Listening to some Type O Negative, I love this band so much. Such a shame I'll never get to see them :(

I saw them live once, honestly I wasn't too impressed.

May have been due to Dream Theater being on the bill right after them and me focusing more on that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Never cared for DT, proggy stuff doesn't appeal to me much. Type O I love though, they are a perfect mix of bleak sarcasm that suits me.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

There is NOTHING on tv, that can lasted about 30 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Never cared for DT, proggy stuff doesn't appeal to me much. Type O I love though, they are a perfect mix of bleak sarcasm that suits me.

I think it may have been a dodgy setlist or something, have listened to a lot of their music since

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Im not liking all this breast reduction talk, its feckin blasphemy.

So everyones on the beer I just dropped some my mates to the pub this non drinking lark is killing me roll on next weekend ill be a man on a mission drinking everything in site.

Oh and I dont grow a bread but mainly because after about a week of no shaving it irritates the crap out of me.

I feel your pain Marty, I'm saving what drink I have for next weekend.

I feel your pain Marty, I'm saving what drink I have for next weekend.

It's painful ain't it :(, but as you said im well both make up for it next weekend :).

Not to try find something decent to watch on the tele I dont fancy my chances.

• Advertisement

Not to try find something decent to watch on the tele I dont fancy my chances.

I gave up looking and just came to bed with the laptop and a few episodes of pawn stars.

Melion wrote: »
    I gave up looking and just came to bed with the laptop and a few episodes of pawn stars.

Pawn Stars good choice, love that show :). They get some seriously interesting random stuff on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Melion wrote: »
    few episodes of pawn stars.

At a first quick glance at that post, I thought this thread was gonna take another direction!

Adiboo wrote: »
    At a first quick glance at that post, I thought this thread was gonna take another direction!

It wouldn't be the first time ;)

It wouldn't be the first time ;)

I was here getting ready to list out all my favourites and everything! :p

I know I'm late to the game, but beards are badass!

I was here getting ready to list out all my favourites and everything! :p

I'm betting that could be a long list :P.

I'm betting that could be a long list :P.

You may be right!

You may be right!

Strong chance mine could be longer :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

Mylina wrote: »
    I'd like to get mine reduced a bit too......

The baroness actually wants to get hers bigger for her 30th birthday

• Advertisement

missed the gig of the century last nite :(
    a local band who hadn't played for years reformed and played a charity gig and i couldn't make it.best band ever to come out of ireland imo.hope its not just a one-off

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

My hair is naturally blonde, my eyelashes are very long and my boobs are perfect!

Nothing fake for me :D

There has been a dog barking out the back of my house for the last hour. I'm normally a dog lover and have 2 of my own but if this goes on much longer i will strangle the ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

My hair is naturally blonde, my eyelashes are very long and my boobs are perfect!

Nothing fake for me :D

Cheers for making us all hate ourselves a little bit more. :pac:

Also a natural blonde here, but nobody has seen that since I started dyeing the hair and brows when I was twelve. :pac:

Blondes are over rated

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I'm blonde now too. But that really fake white blonde :D Some of the lads here will tell ye, it's a very normal colour for me to have.

Also, about man - grooming. I like a man who isn't afraid to use moisturiser should he want to. My bf has a lovely beard now and it's so soft as it's beyond that stubbly horrible rash-giving phase.

Had a few drinks last night in town. Not hangin today either, best of both worlds :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'd love silver hair, but I'm afraid of bleach. I'm afraid of dye too. Only ever dyed it a couple of times last year and some of the pink still hasn't faded, semi-permanent my eye :p I'll just stay plain.

Woke up looking like Jedward, perfectly vertical fringe :pac:

Beards are best. If anything I dislike clean shaven baby faces.

i'm supposed to be clean shaven for work.i hate it so i constantly have stubble of some sort just to piss them off.i really want to quit just for the pure reason that i could then grow my long hair back, grow a beard and never shave again

i'm supposed to be clean shaven for work.i hate it so i constantly have stubble of some sort just to piss them off.i really want to quit just for the pure reason that i could then grow my long hair back, grow a beard and never shave again

I had a job like that before, I left in 2008 and haven't been clean shaven since. One supervisor used to send us home to shave if we had even a bit of stubble, ridiculous considering our working day started at 5.30 am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I rarely shave properly... Often just use a beard trimmer to leave it stubbly.

Also have my pointy chin beard a nice length again :-D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement