Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

The ones from my own camera are all respectable...they stop fairly early on in the night though. :P

Ah that's no good!! :pac: But if there's nothing else, they'll have to do. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    They're on cctv and a security guard saw them doing it, too, and he spoke up for me to the shopping centre owner. the idiot who did it owns a competitor shop, so I assume they're just sick that I've got huge sales and they have very little. :pac:

If it happens again, I'll be calling the police cause it's criminal damage. Half hoping they do it just so I can call the police :pac:

Just go to whoever runs the shopping center, I'm sure there's probably something in their lease that says they can't be damaging other shops :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

P_1 wrote: »
    Just go to whoever
    runs the shopping center, I'm sure there's probably something in their
    lease that says they can't be damaging other shops :)

The owner is doing that on Tuesday, meeting has been arranged. I'm not doing it, not my feckin job, I dont get paid enough for that. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

And how!!! You wouldn't believe how many customers have told me (after a few weeks) that they were surprised to realise I'm "actually a nice bloke", cos I look "dangerous" and like "a thug". I asked (knowing the answer already) why did they think that. They said because I'm so tall, and the shaved head, and the piercings, but mainly because of the tattoos. Jeez, I thought it was 2013 and tattoos are normal and accepted!! Only last week I was in the OH's parents place. Her Dad had a go at me about the new tattoos because they're more visible than the others. He maintains that "only prisoners, sailors and scumbags have tattoos".

I think we all have got that reaction many a times in here, sure my own folks havent seen half my tattoo's not because they don't know they exist my mother will block her eyes when other relatives ask to see them :pac:, she's a firm believer only scumbag and English lager louts have tattoo's and is set in her way she had any a rant of me because of those beliefs :pac: but still wont budge damn old people.

So eh went shopping to get the mother flowers and picked myself up some healthy bits like brown pasta, innocent smoothies, 1 cal cooking spray was feeling all healthy then I saw this and I just had to have fook it eating healthy it looked delicious :D.

Even reading the description has me drooling :D.

http://tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=272046247

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

With all the talk of male grooming going on in here, combined with ye all being filthy bastids :P, I'm surprised manscaping hasn't been brought up! For shame!

• Advertisement

I think we
    all have got that reaction many a times in here, sure my own folks
    havent seen half my tattoo's not because they don't know they exist my
    mother will block her eyes when other relatives ask to see them :pac:,
    she's a firm believer only scumbag and English lager louts have tattoo's
    and is set in her way she had any a rant of me because of those beliefs
    :pac: but still wont budge damn old people.

So eh went shopping to get the mother flowers and picked myself up some
    healthy bits like brown pasta, innocent smoothies, 1 cal cooking spray
    was feeling all healthy then I saw this and I just had to have fook it
    eating healthy it looked delicious :D.

Haha, I bought you a bottle of that one cal stuff because you never let me know yesterday if you got it or not. I'll keep it for myself so :p

The owner is doing that on Tuesday, meeting has been arranged. I'm not doing it, not my feckin job, I dont get paid enough for that. :pac:

Ah that's cool so

Adiboo wrote: »
    With all the talk
    of male grooming going on in here, combined with ye all being filthy
    bastids :P, I'm surprised manscaping hasn't been brought up! For
    shame!

Do I want to know what manscaping is??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I watched a great documentary film a while back called Mandsome all about male grooming. We'll worth the watch!

I watched a great documentary film a while back called Mandsome all about male grooming. We'll worth the watch!

Yeah, I watched that too. Not a big Morgan Spurlock fan but this was good

• Advertisement

Do I want to know what manscaping is??

Ha you really don't know? Suprised by that.

Hmmm could be interesting, might look that up :).

Ha you really don't know? Suprised by that

Not a clue, I'm taking a guess that it's to do with grooming your eh, nether regions?

Morgan Spurlock made that? Bloody hell he does some 'interesting' things to his body to make his films.

Not a clue, I'm taking a guess that it's to do with grooming your eh, nether regions?

Bingo

Love Morgan spurlock! Greatest movie ever sold is great too.

He's not in Mandsome for much though. Jason Bateman and Will Arnett are the narrators. Love those two!

Jason Bateman and Will Arnett are the narrators. Love those two!

Which reminds me, new Arrested Development soon! :D

You're chicken!

Caw caw caw

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=83599039&postcount=588

Re:I went to Inkwest in Blanchardstown and Zulu Tattoo mostly, avoid Therapie clinics in my opinion they overcharge by quite a lot and aren't very well informed on tattoo's.

Inkwest/Zulu I was charged 50 to 40 euro a session it does hurt but if your used to getting tattoo's its nothing as it only takes a few minutes.

Don't expect miracles its a slow frustrating process, I got mine done for a cover up and it still took 10+ sessions to fade it enough to cover.

Before each session take a picture and after healing take another the fading can be unoticable to the naked eye by taking pictures helps you keep faith :).

Any other questions feel free to ask :)/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

Awesome, thanks for that :)
    I'll try Zulu so

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

So eh went shopping to get the mother flowers and picked myself up some healthy bits like brown pasta, innocent smoothies, 1 cal cooking spray was feeling all healthy then I saw this and I just had to have fook it eating healthy it looked delicious :D.

Bollix to that, got me a 12" Pepperoni, batter sausage and chips. Couldn't be arsed cooking today.

That does sound tasty. You have me craving pizza now.

Just watched that Mansome film there, bloody interesting thing to watch.

Also not too sure if anyone here is into betting or anything like that but for those who are Wales are currently 7/2 to win the 6 Nations in the rugby. To do that they need to beat England by 8 or more points on Saturday, something that I think they are well able to do.

Disclaimer
    Don't bet anything you can't afford to lose
    Don't shout at me if you did bet anything you can't afford to lose
    Don't turn into an addict

:pac:

Just watched that Mansome film there, bloody interesting thing to watch.

Also not too sure if anyone here is into betting or anything like that but for those who are Wales are currently 7/2 to win the 6 Nations in the rugby. To do that they need to beat England by 8 or more points on Saturday, something that I think they are well able to do.

Disclaimer

I don't see Wales beating England by more than 8 points. I HOPE they beat them, but I don't see Wales winning the match at all tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Bollix to that, got me a 12" Pepperoni, batter sausage and chips. Couldn't be arsed cooking today.

Mmm, might just make me some sausages and eggs now. Was wondering what I should have :D
    Disclaimer

Oooohhh putting a 50 down is tempting :eek:!!

Will you refund me if I lose though :pac:

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Mmm, might just make me some sausages and eggs now. Was wondering what I should have :D

Oooohhh putting a 50 down is tempting :eek:!!

Will you refund me if I lose though :pac:

*Past performance is no indication of potential returns, your investment may rise as well as fall :pac:

*Past performance is no indication of potential returns, your investment may rise as well as fall :pac:

I bloody hope my boss rings you, you'd be great in one of our shops. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

That wasn't stated in clearly in the former terms and conditions. Therefore, I will sue if you don't do a refund as you willfully encouraged me to part with money I can't afford to lose :pac:

Found another car I love it used to belong to a user on boards who made it what it is and is a Nissan mechanic and I always loved it but the fella selling it now want's 16k for it when he bought it for 12k over a year ago :( he is living in dreamer land but may get someone to pay for it as they saying goes fools and there money are easily parted.

Ill just keep the hunt going :).

• Advertisement

Found another car I love it used to belong to a user on boards who made it what it is and is a Nissan mechanic and I always loved it but the fella selling it now want's 16k for it when he bought it for 12k over a year ago :( he is living in dreamer land but may get someone to pay for it as they saying goes fools and there money are easily parted.

Ill just keep the hunt going :).

Somebody needs to show him this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depreciation

Having said that fools and their money...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement