Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Banned from the soccer forum again, it's ridiculous now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Doesn't everyone get banned from there at some point or another though? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

P_1 wrote: »
    Just watched that Mansome film there, bloody interesting thing to watch.

Is it really?? Hmmmm, might stick that kn tonight so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Denny M wrote: »
    Doesn't everyone get banned from there at some point or another though? :pac:

I just got back on there last week. It's one mod who constantly bans me for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Is it really?? Hmmmm, might stick that kn tonight so.

Yeah it makes you stop and think about what you'd consider 'normal' and all that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh I see. I don't really know much of the forum, don't really fancy trying it from what I've heard too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Melion wrote: »
    I just got back on there last week. It's one mod who constantly bans me for some reason.

Try the Dispute Resolution Forum maybe if you think he's being heavy handed?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

On the subject of cars Im seriously considering an Alfa 156.

Nice styling and the prices for 02/03 are seriously low.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    On the subject of cars Im seriously considering an Alfa 156.

Nice styling and the prices for 02/03 are seriously low.

You're not considered a true petrol head until you've owned at least one Alfa. I like the 156's. Electrics can be touch and go, but they're great cars!!

I've applied for access to the soccer forum, to see what all the craic is about. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

You're not considered a true petrol head until you've owned at least one Alfa. I like the 156's. Electrics can be touch and go, but they're great cars!!

Yeah just have to find the right one now preferably with the belts done recently as I hear its an expensive job!!!

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I've applied for access to the soccer forum, to see what all the craic is about. :D

For you...

1349192431486_4565763.png

:pac: :pac:

Denny M wrote: »
    Oh I see. I don't really know much of the forum, don't really fancy trying it from what I've heard too.

It's run a lot stricter than here because some football fans go a bit OTT with things and it makes people get offended easily

I think

It's run a lot stricter than here because some football fans go a bit OTT with things and it makes people get offended easily

I think

That wouldn't surprise me TBH. :rolleyes:

For you...

1349192431486_4565763.png

:pac: :pac:

wtf mate. :( Not like I'm gonna get involved. I just wanna see what all the fuss is about. :(

wtf mate. :( Not like I'm gonna get involved. I just wanna see what all the fuss is about. :(

LOL, ah I thought you were gonna go in and wind some of them up. I had popcorn ready an' all!! :pac: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Chikablam

Booked in for the 14th of April with Michal in Skin City, a viking longship on my inner bicep.
    Really cannot wait, I'm so excited!

LOL, ah I thought you were gonna go in and wind some of them up. I had popcorn ready an' all!! :pac: :p

Believe it or not, I don't generally do that. I just wind you guys up in here because I get along with you all so I know it's okay to do it here. :pac:

Believe it or not, I don't generally do that. I just wind you guys up in here because I get along with you all so I know it's okay to do it here. :pac:

Aye, fair enough. Likewise, I know who I can have the craic with in the Motobikes forum, and who'd be a baby about stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I think

:pac:Yeh some fans of clubs get really easily offended just look at the humour thread in there had to bring in rules because people were moaning about there club getting the piss taken out of it.

You also have to look at the volume of people who frequent it, its get seriously heavy traffic there bound the be a few wind up merchants.

One things for sure I'd hate to be a mod in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

You know you can read the forum right? Only need permission to post there.

Really? :pac: I didn't actually know that. I've never even looked in there before. :pac: :o Cheers PP :)

I didn't even know that and Im always posting in there, thought you had to have permission learn something new everyday.

On football good win today for the Pool say you're at least happy about that Melion :).

Chikablam wrote: »
    Booked in for the 14th of April with Michal in Skin City, a viking longship on my inner bicep.
    Really cannot wait, I'm so excited!

Only got a viking longship of him myself a few weeks back :).

Please tell me you had this song playing at some stage when you got it done :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Chikablam

*Twighlight Zone Music*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Left my wallet on top of the car at the petrol station lastnight and drove off, feckin idiot.

Wasn't much in it and zero cash, but €55 for a new driving license is a bloody stinger :(

Ouch, that sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Man that's awful D= Had you bank cards and all in there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Man that's awful D= Had you bank cards and all in there?

Luckily my Visa debit card was in the car so that's not TOO bad - but 2 credit cards, cineworld card, gym fob, a gamestop gift card with 30 quid on it. Pain in the arse!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement