Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

ouch sorry to hear that maximoose.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Might be a stupid question, but have you checked in/around/with the petrol station?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I did yeah, called into them lastnight and no sign of it. Had a look around the street that I drove down after it cuz there's a few speedbumps that would have shaken it off the roof but nada. Gonna try the Garda station on the way home today. Oh well. I had that wallet for 1 year and 3 months, which is probably a record for me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

maximoose wrote: »
    Left my wallet on top of the car at the petrol station lastnight and drove off, feckin idiot.

Wasn't much in it and zero cash, but €55 for a new driving license is a bloody stinger :(

I have lost my wallet twice in the last year. My wife is still berating me for the second time (and rightly so I fear.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Today is the late Douglas Adams' birthday. Check out the Google doodle.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Got myself a job interview tomorrow for shop manager in a new Hatton goldsmiths. Anybody any experience of them ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

My tattooist just emailed me the pic of what he's doing for me tomorrow. Doing Billy (the "doll" from the Saw movies) where Chucky and Mike Myers are. Should blend in nicely. I'll stick up pics tomorrow night when I get home. Just hope the weather doesn't get too bad to travel though. Knowing my luck there'll be 10 foot of snow when I wake up!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

How's everyone? Think I may have actually done fairly well in my Spanish exam. Was hard but I remembered a good bit. Just after the exam started I realised I had left my scarf and coat, with the phone in the pocket in the canteen. Were there when I went down 45 minutes thank God. I'm an awful eejit.

Just found out I actually can eat the chocolates I was given as a birthday present so now stuffing my face. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Tiene un bocadillo de jamon y queso por favor.

(That's the height of my spanish)

How's everyone? Think I may have actually done fairly well in my Spanish exam. Was hard but I remembered a good bit. Just after the exam started I realised I had left my scarf and coat, with the phone in the pocket in the canteen. Were there when I went down 45 minutes thank God. I'm an awful eejit.

Jeez you were lucky!!
    Just found out I actually can eat the chocolates I was given as a birthday present so now stuffing my face. :P

Nice one, get stuck in!! :pac:

• Advertisement

Really not my kinda thing, but found this on Inked Magazine. Some serious work gone into this!!

244602.png

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Not into religion myself but that is a bloody fantastic piece of art

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Great art, but I have to admit it creeps the hell out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Anybody else get snow today? I'm trying to get myself in the frame of mind to bring the dog for a walk when I get in home but it's frickin freezing outside!!

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Anybody else get snow today? I'm trying to get myself in the frame of mind to bring the dog for a walk when I get in home but it's frickin freezing outside!!

Yeah, blizzard here in Kinnegad at the minute. Hope it fecks off soon! :mad:

Snow out here in donaghmede too, and at home in coolock. apparently it's really heavy where my colleague lives, so i may have to do a double shift tomorrow :D money!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Attempting to snow here, but more like lonely snowflakes all day. Alot of ice though, dogs water bowls wee frozen over as were the poor sheep - yes I am a farmers daughter :D

@Melion, something in the air, got a job interview myself in Galway on Thursday ;). Bricking it, really need to get back into the rat race. Don't understand people who are happy on the dole for life :rolleyes:

Sorry I've never heard of the company you're going to interview with but good luck.

Would love a drink right now. Haven't had any in over a month now I think. Hopefully few of them are up for heading out on Paddys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Congrats Melion and Foxy hope the interviews go well best of luck.

God I hate Mondays/Sundays can never seem to sleep fell asleep about 4 up at 6 for work like a zombie all day, just home time to relax :).

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    ...yes I am a farmers daughter :D

Ah FFS!!! All respect gone now!! :rolleyes: :P
    really need to get back into the rat race. Don't understand people who are happy on the dole for life :rolleyes:

That doesn't make sense to me either! I'm out since September with a broken collarbone, but I'm doing a part-time thingy at the minute til I get something full-time again. It's only 2 days a week, but it's something to do. I have a few neighbours who have never worked and don't want to work. Wasters!! :rolleyes:
    Would love a drink right now. Haven't had any in over a month now I think. Hopefully few of them are up for heading out on Paddys :D

Oh, I have a few beers left over from Saturday night. I might just have a couple. :cool:

Im with yehs I hate lifelong dole scroungers see plenty of them around my way, it don't matter good economy or bad economy they will never work should be cut off waste of space and oxegen is all they are.

A month of the drink jesus fair play Don't ive ever even come close to that :o.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd hate to be on the dole for life, never even trying to do something a bit better. I'm hoping I'll be able to get a good job if/when I finish my course in college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Welp, Suuva just emailed me back: To get my "side profile sketch" done with graywash shading and a rose in white, it looks to be around €220-250 which is about half the price I was expecting. :D *rattles tin full of 50c pieces* Might get it done for Christmas if I amass enough spare change. In other news, put a deposit down on a new camera today as my little 5 year old Finepix Z is starting to experience memory loss and battery trouble. Decided to invest in a decent bridge camera with a nifty panoramic view so if I decided after I do the current course I'm waiting on to go into beginner's photography I'll have a rig that's both professional grade and good for basic derping. :)
    All in all, I has a happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Well, brought the dog for a walk... That breeze would cut ya

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I saved up a bit of cash that let me quit working for a while, it's good having the time to do what you want but at the same time it's kinda boring if you get what I mean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

T'was trying to snow here as well. Walking the dog was vicious :o

I see Snakebite finally got someone in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Might be going to New York in October if forture favours me!!!
    tumblr_inline_mgnbzuVMxQ1r54par.gif

Also, look what popped up on my Tumblr dash: D:
    tumblr_mj1rimfGqe1qzabkfo1_500.jpg
    Gorgeous work. Here's the blurb for it:

Studio: Classic Tattoo

Artist: Tuan Le

City: Wichita Falls TX

This tattoo had been in the works for the better part of 20 years, while sitting for my Ninja Turtle on my right calf we discussed finally doing my Crow tattoo. I’ve always had the Crow/Brandon Lee in mind because the day Brandon Lee died is the only day in my 33 years of life I can remember from start to finish every single moment. I have a severe memory retention problem so it’s something I hold on to. It’s almost my entire left shin, and took 8 hours. The face on the body side was almost entirely freehanded as the artist only used a stencil to show sizing. I couldn’t be happier with it.

college is borrrrrring! Nearly finished, thank fook.
    Best of luck melion and foxy :)

T'was trying to snow here as well. Walking the dog was vicious :o

I see Snakebite finally got someone in!

Yeh I seen that and although they only put up 4 pics so far have to say im liking what I see so far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Chikablam

Lead-Hands Luke Martin
    Got my first tattoo off him, lovely chap, but a tad on the slow side, which can be pretty damn painful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

G'luck Melion and FoxyVixen!

McChubbin I LOVE that Crow tattoo!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement