Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

legspin wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, where is the parlour in Tralee?

It's on Lower Rock Street.

https://www.facebook.com/metalurgestattoo

381077_294638783908735_1139589533_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Howdy all. Just home from an exhausting day of getting another tatt done. :pac: I stuck up a pic in the "Show me" thread. Plan for the rest of the night is to have a few beers in front of the telly. :D

It's looking good. Who's up next? I hope there's space set aside for leatherface.

I just switched on Ghostbusters so I'm settled for the next few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Adiboo wrote: »

I've just found two others. I know I haven't been a regular down there in 20 years but I genuinly wasn't expecting that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Howdy all. Just home from an exhausting day of getting another tatt done. :pac: I stuck up a pic in the "Show me" thread. Plan for the rest of the night is to have a few beers in front of the telly. :D

Long day myself finished work at 7 then went straight to the gym for two hours just relaxing now :), no more work all i have to do is relax and pack till Friday :D. Loving the tattoo man sleeve is looking class, progressing well :).
    Orim wrote: »
    It's looking good. Who's up next? I hope there's space set aside for leatherface.

I just switched on Ghostbusters so I'm settled for the next few hours.

Ooh is Ghostbusters on tv?

• Advertisement

Ooh is Ghostbusters on tv?

Netflix

I just realised that they had arcade machines in the building. I've never wanted to live anywhere more in my life :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

He'll fix up the Hellraiser and Freddy Kreuger ones next OR do Hannibal Lecter. And yes, there's a nice big spot for Leatherface! Couldn't have a horror sleeve without him.
    Long day myself finished work at 7 then went straight to the gym for two hours just relaxing now , no more work all i have to do is relax and pack till Friday . Loving the tattoo man sleeve is looking class, progressing well .

Thanks man! Hoping to hit the boxing club myself tomorrow night.

Netflix

Damn it :(, have the dvd there but to lazy to root it out :o.
    He'll fix up the Hellraiser and Freddy Kreuger ones next OR do Hannibal Lecter. And yes, there's a nice big spot for Leatherface! Couldn't have a horror sleeve without him.

Thanks man! Hoping to hit the boxing club myself tomorrow night.

When is your next sitting? Knowing you probably soon enough:).

Cool would you do much boxing? I have a friend who is a personal trainer when I get back from Barcelona he's going to do me up a diet plan and schedule and set me goals and all that stuff feels weird that im really looking forward to it.

When is your next sitting? Knowing you probably soon enough:).

This day 2 weeks actually. :P :pac:
    Cool would you do much boxing? I have a friend who is a personal trainer when I get back from Barcelona he's going to do me up a diet plan and schedule and set me goals and all that stuff feels weird that im really looking forward to it.

Before my accident, I did it twice to three times a week. Tomorrow night is my first night back since September so I doubt I'll be able for a whole lot.

Before my accident, I did it twice to three times a week. Tomorrow night is my first night back since September so I doubt I'll be able for a whole lot.

:pac: knew it would be to long can't wait to see the finished sleeve your well on your way to scaring the crap out of any spotty teenage suitors :pac:.

Well I hope it goes well I bet it will feel great to get back at it.

• Advertisement

You're not making any friends with that kind of attitude :pac:

This popped up on my facebook a while ago and I was so tempted to go to the nearest shop and get something done.

644661_572349019442124_1973303919_n.jpg

I really want something new, just can't decide what to get.

Hope the boxing goes well.

:pac: knew it would be to long can't wait to see the finished sleeve your well on your way to scaring the crap out of any spotty teenage suitors :pac:.

Can't wait myself. There'll be a bit of a break next month as herself is due the baby and I can't risk being down the country. So after she has it, I'll be back down to get it finished.
    Well I hope it goes well I bet it will feel great to get back at it.

I hope so too mate. Looking forward to it.
    You're not making any friends with that kind of attitude :pac:

LMFAO!!!! :cool:
    This popped up on my facebook a while ago and I was so tempted to go to the nearest shop and get something done.

644661_572349019442124_1973303919_n.jpg

I really want something new, just can't decide what to get.

Hope the boxing goes well.

Thanks man.

Herself is getting something like that done after she has the baby. I like that kinda stuff, it's cool and colourful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Orim, that is GORGEOUS....
    I have a sugar skull that I want on my back...
    hmmm

Herself is getting something like that done after she has the baby. I like that kinda stuff, it's cool and colourful.

Yeah it's something I've been really into lately. I think it's the combination of realism and cartoony (Can't think of a better description) that makes them look really good.

Im 100% getting a dia de los muertos, skulls etc done hopefully next year, all im trying to do is decide to get someone like Remis do it or Gene Coffey, Jacob Pederson or Ivana and put a unique and different twist on it decisions, decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Just as an aside, was in Old World New in Temple Bar at the weekend and for all you sugar skull obsessed folk they have a heap of cheap sugar skull ornaments for sale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Adiboo wrote: »
    Getting it done down here in Tralee. Once it heals up and settles, Kay is gonna slice it up nice and good for me :)

Tashty :pac:

Tashty :pac:

Tashty alright, but a full day of just shading is going to be hell :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Four hours of pointless hanging round for fifteen minute interview worth 10% of project I handed in in January, the joys of college life.

Four hours of pointless hanging round for fifteen minute interview worth 10% of project I handed in in January, the joys of college life.

FFS!!! Bummer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Playing golf in hailstones is some craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

'All eyes now on the balcony...with it's uh...red curtains...' Poor Brian Dobson.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

'The Jesuits, they have it all sown up'

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What's a pope?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Denny M wrote: »
    What's a pope?
    Now therein lies a question.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Denny M wrote: »
    What's a pope?

THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL MATTER

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL MATTER

YES!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Im 100% getting a dia de los muertos, skulls etc done hopefully next year, all im trying to do is decide to get someone like Remis do it or Gene Coffey, Jacob Pederson or Ivana and put a unique and different twist on it decisions, decisions.

Mine is my favourite tattoo I have so far.
    Thinking of a sleeve full of them now!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

lol that why i never went to collage...........luv goin on student nights tho:D sooooooooooo cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

How is everyone today? In work, today's my fifth day, off tomorrow. If I make a couple of sales today I'll be in with a chance to win a €250 voucher but nothing has happened today so far :/

Think I'm coming down with something too, my hearing is muffled and my head feels fluffy. That's the only word I can use to describe it, don't judge me!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement