Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Go and take a peek in the ill show you mine thread its in there now ;), robbed it off Remis facebook.

Seen it there. VERY nice!! Your idea is similar to my own re: the film reel. I'm getting one sleeve in sci-fi (already have Alien and Predator done) and a horror sleeve (have Hellraiser and Freddy Kreuger done with some flesh tearing with hooks done. It's a long way off being done/joined up but we can only do a bit at a time.

But that tatt.....mmmmmm! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Seen it there. VERY nice!! Your idea is similar to my own re: the film reel. I'm getting one sleeve in sci-fi (already have Alien and Predator done) and a horror sleeve (have Hellraiser and Freddy Kreuger done with some flesh tearing with hooks done. It's a long way off being done/joined up but we can only do a bit at a time.

But that tatt.....mmmmmm! :D

Cheers man :), Sounds the job be sure to post up pics as ya go along so we can see the progress :D whos doing it for you? Yeh if only culd get it all done quickly and one in one go sadly the body wont allow nor the wallet :o.

Cheers man :), Sounds the job be sure to post up pics as ya go along so we can see the progress :D whos doing it for you? Yeh if only culd get it all done quickly and one in one go sadly the body wont allow nor the wallet :o.

Aye! Damn this stupid mortal bag of flesh!! LOL

It's been done by a guy named Colin Byrne in Hacketstown (Carlow) http://www.wickedskin.ie/colinbyrne/ you can see the Alien tattoo if you go down the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I got my lobes stretched to 21/2mm on Saturday. YAY. Now just to try the patience thing until it is ok to go up a size

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Got the shite kicked out of me by a scumbag on Friday night for being tattooed and pierced. The joys of small town Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Aren't most scumbags tattooed and pierced these days?

That sucks man. Hope you're not too bad.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Adiboo wrote: »
    Got the shite kicked out of me by a scumbag on Friday night for being tattooed and pierced. The joys of small town Ireland.

:eek: Sorry to hear that :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

A scumbag is a scumbag is a scumbag.Its not about your piercings/tattoos.They would have found another reason to beat you up.

Hope youre ok.

Hope your ok and it wasnt to severe :(
    Hellrazer wrote: »
    A scumbag is a scumbag is a scumbag.Its not about your piercings/tattoos.They would have found another reason to beat you up.

Hope youre ok.

Spot on a scumbag will always find a reason to hit someone, whether it be to skinny, small, fat etc there just looking for someone to hit sure half the time they dont even know why there doing it (apart from its fun :rolleyes:) and will think of a reason afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Hellooooooooooo

• Advertisement

skywards wrote: »
    Hellooooooooooo

Howdy

My arm is is itchy. So very, very itchy. I want to scratch it but I can't :(

Also I nearly walked out of the bathroom in work with my top off after I was putting cream on.

Orim wrote: »
    Howdy

My arm is is itchy. So very, very itchy. I want to scratch it but I can't :(

Also I nearly walked out of the bathroom in work with my top off after I was putting cream on.

I know your pain the itchy stage is the most annoying bit of the healing for me, I'm aching to give mine a good scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Forget scratching, slapping is the way to go. Doesn't really irritate the skin the way scratching would, and removes that tickly itching feeling!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Forget scratching, slapping is the way to go. Doesn't really irritate the skin the way scratching would, and removes that tickly itching feeling!

One of my thigh tattoos used to itch like hell, regardless of how much cream i kept on it, the slapping it used to help a lot.

Yeh that actually does seem to help thanks :) only problem now is I do look a bit special walking around work slapping myself on the ribs ya just cant win :D

Yeah one of the lads in work suggested but as Marty says constantly slapping myself in work isn't great.

Plus you don't get that great feeling of a good scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

The itching aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Orim wrote: »
    Yeah one of the lads in work suggested but as Marty says constantly slapping myself in work isn't great.

Plus you don't get that great feeling of a good scratch.

Scratching feels sooooooo good.

Damo likes to slap me when I'm itchy :(

Scratching feels sooooooo good.

Damo likes to slap me when I'm itchy :(

Really? I would have thought you'd LIKE that!!!! :D

*runs*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Second session down on my other sleeve, jesus its tight :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I started my new job today :D went really well. It's not so much a job as a means of affording the new tattoo i so badly crave, but don't tell them that!

Melion wrote: »
    Second session down on my other sleeve, jesus its tight :(

Nice one! Bet it looks the dog's dangly bits!! :D
    I started my new job today :D went really well. It's not so much a job as a means of affording the new tattoo i so badly crave, but don't tell them that!

LMAO! Ah yes, the things we do to get inked!! Screw paying bills and rent and stuff, I WANT A NEW TATT!!!! :pac: :cool:

I used to have money for tattoos when I was younger - dunno where the funds manage to disappear to now though :(

jenizzle wrote: »
    I used to have money for tattoos when I was younger - dunno where the funds manage to disappear to now though :(

Awww....sometimes life gets in way unfortunately, esp when you're older. Do you have any body-parts or children you could sell?? LOL

Awww....sometimes life gets in way unfortunately, esp when you're older. Do you have any body-parts or children you could sell?? LOL

Stoopy life. Gah I have no children to sell, and I'd need the body parts to get tatted!!! Damn it

hdowney wrote: »
    Stoopy life. Gah I have no children to sell, and I'd need the body parts to get tatted!!! Damn it

Pffft, maybe a neighbour's children then? You get peace & quiet AND money for tatts. It's win/win really!! Mwa-hahaha. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Car and rent, mostly. :(

Pffft, maybe a neighbour's children then? You get peace & quiet AND money for tatts. It's win/win really!! Mwa-hahaha. :eek:

There are no neighbour children. My side of the road has a 20something, a 16 year old and two single people. The other side of the road is all old folks!

Oh but I do love my car :o I should just live in it, and get tattoos :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Loaaaaaaaads of holidays

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement