Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Ankhyu wrote: »
    How is everyone today? In work, today's my fifth day, off tomorrow. If I make a couple of sales today I'll be in with a chance to win a €250 voucher but nothing has happened today so far :/

If I had money I'd buy Sky off you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Adiboo wrote: »
    If I had money I'd buy Sky off you :p

If you really cared you'd contact everyone you know and tell them to come in to me :P

Ankhyu wrote: »
    If you really cared you'd contact everyone you know and tell them to come in to me :P

I'll get on that right away!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Adiboo wrote: »
    I'll get on that right away!

Just make sure they say the internet sent them :pac:

I'm on day 6 of 7 and I'm really not bothered, although I'm having a good day thus far. Might have to treat myself with a take away and a few drinks tomorrow but I don't think I have the cash for.

If anyone wants to treat me I'd be in their debt forever... mildly grateful :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

maximoose wrote: »
    Just as an aside, was in Old World New in Temple Bar at the weekend and for all you sugar skull obsessed folk they have a heap of cheap sugar skull ornaments for sale!

Never heard of that shop but looks pretty cool, may have to pay a visit.
    Hellrazer wrote: »
    Mine is my favourite tattoo I have so far.
    Thinking of a sleeve full of them now!!!!

Yeh that would be class im also trying to decide between a sleeve or half leg sleeve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

First pretest done, at the moment I'll fail but I know what I was doing wrong so I should be able to correct this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I am so sick of paying stupid prices to get my haircut just because I'm a woman. I get it done by students so it's a lot cheaper than most places but they're gents cuts still cost half the price of what I pay. Plenty of men have hair longer or the same length as mine, it's not fair. :mad:

Edit: I know some womens styles are more complicated than mens but I don't feel mine is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I am so sick of paying stupid prices to get my haircut just because I'm a woman. I get it done by students so it's a lot cheaper than most places but they're gents cuts still cost half the price of what I pay. Plenty of men have hair longer or the same length as mine, it's not fair. :mad:

Edit: I know some womens styles are more complicated than mens but I don't feel mine is.

Walking around Galway in the evenings there's often nobody in the barbers, they're just sitting around watching telly. No harm in sticking your head in asking? :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I haven't had a haircut in years :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Oh god, I've had withdrawals being off boards for nearly 3 days! Who's missed me? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Denny M wrote: »
    I haven't had a haircut in years :pac:

Likewise! It must be 18 years since anyone had to put a scissors near me! :pac:

On another note, how's all? Busy enough day today, dreading tomorrow, it's gonna be a nightmare and time will be tight. :( Also, the Civic I was looking at last week was gone today when I got there. Had the money in my hand an' all, but someone else got there before me, even though the guy said he'd hold onto it for me. Ah feck it!! Looking at another yoke tomorrow evening and he said he'll hold it til Tuesday for me and I might have a taker for the Mazda so all is going to plan. Hopefully I'll be going from a 1997 to a 2002 in the next few days.
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Oh god, I've had withdrawals being off boards for nearly 3 days! Who's missed me? :D

Hey you're back!!! Was wondering what happened! How's you.

P_1 wrote: »
    First pretest done, at the moment I'll fail but I know what I was doing wrong so I should be able to correct this.

How many pre tests are you doing? At least since you havent been driving regualry you wont have picked up any bad habits (well at least bad habits towards the way you have to drive in the test)
    On another note, how's all? Busy enough day today, dreading tomorrow, it's gonna be a nightmare and time will be tight. :( Also, the Civic I was looking at last week was gone today when I got there. Had the money in my hand an' all, but someone else got there before me, even though the guy said he'd hold onto it for me. Ah feck it!! Looking at another yoke tomorrow evening and he said he'll hold it til Tuesday for me and I might have a taker for the Mazda so all is going to plan. Hopefully I'll be going from a 1997 to a 2002 in the next few days.

You looking at another Mazda?

Likewise! It must be 18 years since anyone had to put a scissors near me! :pac:

Hey you're back!!! Was wondering what happened! How's you.

That feckin' sucks about the Civic. :( At least you're still upgrading, hopefully, though. :D

Ah, I've just been busy! Been working a lot, getting home late, going to bootcamp, getting up early because the house is being done up and the workmen enjoy starting at bloody 8am, then I was out last night til about 4am. So I haven't had much time to go online! I'm great, how are you? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

You looking at another Mazda?

Nope, was offered a 2002 Nissan Terrano 2.7 tdi 7 seater, full spec, all leather, yadda, yadda, yadda...for a good price. :D
    That feckin' sucks about the Civic. :( At least you're still upgrading, hopefully, though. :D

Ah feck it, could have dodged a bullet, it wasn't meant to be I guess.
    Ah, I've just been busy! Been working a lot, getting home late, going to bootcamp, getting up early because the house is being done up and the workmen enjoy starting at bloody 8am, then I was out last night til about 4am. So I haven't had much time to go online! I'm great, how are you? :)

Busy girl. I'm grand, hangin' in there. Got the new tatt done as I'm sure you saw. Just counting down the days to get more work done. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Well, I might be winning that voucher after all, fingers crossed!!

Also just noticed that the dates for Rory Gallagher festival have been set, even though they're probably always the June bank holiday weekend... I've only been just last year. Definitely gonna get booking time off work! Anyone going? :D

Bags packed for the flight tomorrow :), think now its time to relax watch some tv maybe even have a beer as a little warm up :D

Sorry for the double post, but I'm sure a few of yehs have been keeping an eye on this on Facebook or other sites. But according to them this will be getting a cinematic release in Ireland and the cinema in Coolock will be screening it near the end of April, could be worth a look.

Sorry for the double post, but I'm sure a few of yehs have been keeping an eye on this on Facebook or other sites. But according to them this will be getting a cinematic release in Ireland and the cinema in Coolock will be screening it near the end of April, could be worth a look.

Fcuk yeah, the cinema's only 2 mins from my house. SO getting tickets. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

How many pre tests are you doing? At least since you havent been driving regualry you wont have picked up any bad habits (well at least bad habits towards the way you have to drive in the test)

Just the two, going out for another one tomorrow and then the real thing is on Tuesday. Might take the bike up to Navan over the weekend to make sure I know the routes. Found out today that the test route might have me doing the turnaround right in front of my aunt's house.

P_1 wrote: »
    Just the two, going out for another one tomorrow and then the real thing is on Tuesday. Might take the bike up to Navan over the weekend to make sure I know the routes. Found out today that the test route might have me doing the turnaround right in front of my aunt's house.

Yeh sounds like you have it well sussed out, best of luck at it and hopefully you get a decent tester.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

How's all tonight?

Not long home after the interview. God I want this job. Everything about it is exactly what I want with room to grow and climb the ladder. Bit embaressing after when I went out to car and it wouldn't start :o :pac:!!!! Had to go back in and ask for help to get it started again. Certainly wasn't expecting that as part of the interview :)

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    How's all tonight?

Not long home after the interview. God I want this job. Everything about it is exactly what I want with room to grow and climb the ladder. Bit embaressing after when wentout to car and it wouldn't start!!!! Had to go back in and ask for help to get it started again. Certainly wasn't expecting ghat as part of the interview :)

Fingers crossed for you! :)

All good here. Tired and horribly busy, but otherwise great.

Also noticed on the front cover of a copy of Skin Deep that I gave Marty last night, the model on the front has a tattoo on her stomach that's almost identical to my very first, tiny tattoo that nobody on boards has seen. :pac: Weird!

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    How's all tonight?

Not long home after the interview. God I want this job. Everything about it is exactly what I want with room to grow and climb the ladder. Bit embaressing after when wentout to car and it wouldn't start!!!! Had to go back in and ask for help to get it started again. Certainly wasn't expecting ghat as part of the interview :)

Good luck. I'd give anything just to get an interview.

Oooh the season four finale of Breaking Bad is on. Cracking episode.

Good luck. I'd give anything just to get an interview.

Oooh the season four finale of Breaking Bad is on. Cracking episode.

I just finished watching that episode, brilliant can't wait to see season 5 now, that final shot Walt the crafty fcuker :eek:, brilliant show.

Best of luck Foxy ill keep the fingers crossed for ya.

I just finished watching that episode, brilliant can't wait to see season 5 now, that final shot Walt the crafty fcuker :eek:, brilliant show.

I know, such a good reveal. I've already seen the first half of season five. Dunno how you can choose to wait for it. Such a good show. Roll on July 14th.

I know, such a good reveal. I've already seen the first half of season five. Dunno how you can choose to wait for it. Such a good show. Roll on July 14th.

It really was and didn't see it coming at all, I dont have long to wait TG4 are continuing on with season 5 starting next week :).

How other stations haven't picked Breaking Bad up is beyond me and credit to TG4 they were the first station to pick up the Wire and they also showed Oz back in the day. They have a great knack for showing brilliant American shows that other networks suprisingly ignore.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

What was the last shot of Season 4 again? The wheelchair aftermath?

Melion wrote: »
    What was the last shot of Season 4 again? The wheelchair aftermath?

If I remember right
    it was the reveal of the plant in Walts back garden showing that he poisoned what's her names kid, in order to get Jesse onside

It truly is a brilliant show, I'm tempted to start watching the whole thing before season 5 starts up again.

Aren't we halfway through season 5 already?

• Advertisement

Yup but they're on a break until July 14th. They released an awesome teaser the other day called "the wake".

Marty is watching it on normal telly so he can be a bit behind.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement