Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I searched for that there, but all I could find were fan made videos.

Nevertheless, I can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I'll lash it up later, in work at the mo so I can't.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

This is the video I was talking about earlier. Didn't realise it was fanmade. It's awesome though. Don't watch if you're not fully up to date with the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKNNR77aCmg

I'm wrecked but I'm at home now. Fecking 7 days with changing shifts. Going to have to take it easy this weekend. Anybody got any good plans for the weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I think I'm going to keel over from exhaustion. I haven't had a day off in nearly two weeks. :( Went to see Identity Thief last night after work, it's bloody funny :)

How's everyone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Esoteric_ wrote: »

How's everyone?

Shite! Who cares?? :mad: :P

Supposed to be going out on the bike today for the first time since my accident, but because of certain dick-wads, that's not gonna happen. Have to go pound on a few doors in Enfield and Mullingar today! By the time I'm home, it'll be too late! AND my social payment didn't go through this week, so no rent, no food, nothing.... AHHHHHHH!

Anyway, isn't it a lovely morning? Summer is almost here, the clocks are going forward next week (or the week after, not sure). La-di-da-di-da.... smiley-confused009.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Seriously can't wait for Breaking Bad either. I watched it all on Netflix. So is TG4 the place to watch it or is it on any other channels??

[QUOTE=Please Kill
    Me;83690969]Shite! Who cares?? :mad: :P

Supposed to be going out on the bike today for the first time since my
    accident, but because of certain dick-wads, that's not gonna happen.
    Have to go pound on a few doors in Enfield and Mullingar today! By the
    time I'm home, it'll be too late! AND my social payment didn't go
    through this week, so no rent, no food, nothing.... AHHHHHHH!

Anyway, isn't it a lovely morning? Summer is almost here, the clocks are
    going forward next week (or the week after, not sure).
    La-di-da-di-da....
    smiley-confused009.gif[/QUOTE]

Why do you have to go knocking on doors? With regards to your social, go to your community welfare officer asap and get an emergency payment from them, that's what they're there for.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Can't wait for 6 o'clock. Today is dragging, no customers around and I'm under the weather with a cold. Just wanna go home and relax.

What's everyone doing for Paddy's day?

Why do you have to go knocking on doors?

My part-time job is debt collecting, so I have to knock on doors to get money from people who owe it. Not a nice job, but it's a couple of extra quid for me.
    With regards to your social, go to your community welfare officer asap and get an emergency payment from them, that's what they're there for.

I would, but she only sits on a Wednesday, so have to wait until then either way. A it might be a day delayed because of the bank holiday. I'll just have to wait and see. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

My part-time job is debt collecting, so I have to knock on doors to get money from people who owe it. Not a nice job, but it's a couple of extra quid for me.

Jesus, I hope I never see you knocking at my door! :p Though, since I know ya, you might go a little lightly on me!

My
    part-time job is debt collecting, so I have to knock on doors to get
    money from people who owe it. Not a nice job, but it's a couple of extra
    quid for me.

I would, but she only sits on a Wednesday, so have to wait until then
    either way. A it might be a day delayed because of the bank holiday.
    I'll just have to wait and see. :)

Debt collecting is a good job for you, you look intimidating! :p

Only one day? that's crazy, wtf. :( social services are only closed on Monday though so there shouldn't be a delay o Wednesday.

Adiboo wrote: »
    Jesus, I hope I never see you knocking at my door! :p Though, since I know ya, you might go a little lightly on me!

PMSL! Ah yeah, I go easy on people I like....I use my fists instead of a sledgehammer! :pac:
    Debt collecting is a good job for you, you look intimidating!

LOL - yeah, I was told I have the right look alright! :rolleyes:

Only one day? that's crazy, wtf. social services are only closed on Monday though so there shouldn't be a delay o Wednesday.

Yep, it's a joke. And needless to say, because it's only one day, the place is jammed. Nightmare. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

PMSL! Ah yeah, I go easy on people I like....I use my fists instead of a sledgehammer! :pac:

Easier on the shoulders I guess :P

C'mon Wales my Paddys Weekend will be made a lot better if ye extend your lead by a point and then hold that lead

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Up in Galway now :D Hopefully this will be a fun weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Michelle Maddison exclusively uses fusion tattoo ink which just so happens to be vegan friendly. I am so damn happy. I better get saving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Fusion is probably one of the more popular brands these days I'd say. They endorse loads of famous artists and I think it's starting to catch on.

P_1 wrote: »
    Also not too sure if anyone here is into betting or anything like that but for those who are Wales are currently 7/2 to win the 6 Nations in the rugby. To do that they need to beat England by 8 or more points on Saturday, something that I think they are well able to do.

Disclaimer
    Don't bet anything you can't afford to lose
    Don't shout at me if you did bet anything you can't afford to lose
    Don't turn into an addict

:pac:

Shortened to 10/3 by the time I got the bet on but still pretty damn happy nonetheless :)

Fusion is probably one of the more popular brands these days I'd say. They endorse loads of famous artists and I think it's starting to catch on.

I plan to look into them now. It was her who told me they were vegan as well, I wasn't aware.

And away I go to get drunk. :D I'm going to hate myself in work in the morning. :pac: I had two cars beep at me on my way to the bus, so I imagine my new sexy dress was approved of. Feeling great about that!

• Advertisement

And away I go to get drunk. :D I'm going to hate myself in work in the morning. :pac: I had two cars beep at me on my way to the bus, so I imagine my new sexy dress was approved of. Feeling great about that!

Enjoy it. And behave yourself!!! :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've started drinking now, having some Miller at a friend's house :D

Denny M wrote: »
    I've started drinking now, having some Miller at a friend's house :D

Hmmmm, I have a few cans of Heineken left over from last weekend. Might have a few watching Fawlty Towers. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I've been giving the different craft beers a go in the deal in tesco. Had a couple of the alcoholic ginger beers last night. Gotta a few bottles of Asahi the Japanese beer for tomorrow as well :D

I fecking hate when no one can give you a clear answer about what time they'll be in. I have to depend on buses and I sure as **** amn't wandering around on my own for paddy's day. Think I might just stay home...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I'm probably the only young lad (shut up jen/damo) that doesn't do the paddys day thing. I ****ing hate the day! I blame being a doorman for 4/5 years

I'm probably the only young lad (shut up jen/damo) that doesn't do the paddys day thing. I ****ing hate the day! I blame being a doorman for 4/5 years

I amn't much of a fan either (although I'm not a man) but was going to head in for the day at least. However everyone's definition of day seems different to mine and I sure as **** am not going anywhere near town on Paddy's night. Same goes for Halloween and New Year's Eve. Cannot stand it.

Ah I'm the same, remember last year I went up to Malahide for a few beers and to watch the Ireland England match. I had to walk up Dame Street to get to the DART. It was like something from Dawn of the Dead.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Can't ****in stand it myself, from before my door days though.

• Advertisement

Tonight has taught me one thing; I really hate Ed Sheeran. Trying to get to sleep with his songs playing loudly from somewhere makes me kinda wanna strangle him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement