Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Paddy's day in Dublin is horrific. I loathe going anywhere near town! I've got the hell out of Dodge though, so let's see what it's like elsewhere.

Also: Bahahahahahaha @Raze

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Paddy's day out where I work is extremely quiet. Thank fook, I'm too hungover from last night to deal with customers anyway! How's everyone? :)

Haha, so quiet in work that I got to close up after only three hours! Going drinking again though, gonna die :(

On a sad note, Shannon Lattar, the founder of bmezine, has passed away. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    On a sad note, Shannon Lattar, the founder of bmezine, has passed away. :(

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056904047

His last blog post is in that thread too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

After having the time changed on my three times by one person I decided not to go to town. I don't mind too much I just wish that I had got her text saying she would be in later after I bothered putting on makeup.

• Advertisement

After having the time changed on my three times by one person I decided not to go to town. I don't mind too much I just wish that I had got her text saying she would be in later after I bothered putting on makeup.

That's one of my biggest pet peeves. I feel your pain!

fgjfnmai im drunk shaft jabvlas

fgjfnmai im drunk shaft jabvlas

Shaft jabvlas are my favourite kind of jabvlas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Adiboo wrote: »
    Shaft jabvlas are my favourite kind of jabvlas.

:pac: and fgjfnmai is my favourite swear word ever! :cool: :D :pac:

stop dlassinbgf me hahfdoi :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Sorry dear, didn't mean to dlassinbgf you. :pac: :p Seems like you're enjoying yourself anyway. :)

I'm not sure if you're really really drunk or just lose your typing skills really easily.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I accidentally my keyboard.

Oh god. I didn't realise I posted here. Balls.

I only have very hazy memories of last night, but I woke up in my own bed, so that's something. :D Completely lost my voice, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Posted on facebook as well. Probably grand today being the young'un that you are.

I have a very uneventful weekend. Got the Witcher 2 on friday so spent most of my time playing that. Fantastic game.

Pretty much decided that I'm going the dia de los muertos girl soon. Just need to see how the funds. Reinkcarnated put a nice one recently so I'll probably check them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

Orim wrote: »
    Just need to see how the funds.

I've sold loads of stuff on eBay to pay for tattoos. Pretty much run out of things to sell now, but was great while it lasted. Got about 3 pieces out of it, and the apartment is a little less cluttered :D

innad wrote: »
    I've sold loads of stuff on eBay to pay for tattoos. Pretty much run out of things to sell now, but was great while it lasted. Got about 3 pieces out of it, and the apartment is a little less cluttered :D

Well I think I know how my next tattoo is getting funded...

I'd do that myself, but I don't think anybody would buy half the shit I'd be trying to sell!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I can't do that. Anything I've lost or sold over the years, I end up missing it and eventually buying it again for even more money.

I actually had a load of clothes I planned to sold that don't fit since I lost weight but they got left in Lanzarote airport since my suitcase was overweight. I am very good at holding onto **** I don't need though so I'm sure I've got a few things to dig out.

• Advertisement

Adiboo wrote: »
    I'd do that myself, but I don't think anybody would buy half the shit I'd be trying to sell!

You'd be surprised!
    Orim wrote: »
    I can't do that. Anything I've lost or sold over the years, I end up missing it and eventually buying it again for even more money.

Ah that sucks, thankfully it's never happened to me. I mainly sold either clothes I never wore, or technology/appliances I never used, such as my GHD - I've had short hair for nearly 5 years, I really did not need a hair straightener!

innad wrote: »
    You'd be surprised!

Ah that sucks, thankfully it's never happened to me. I mainly sold either clothes I never wore, or technology/appliances I never used, such as my GHD - I've had short hair for nearly 5 years, I really did not need a hair straightener!

Out of curiosity how much did you get for your GHD? I've got a Remington in fairly good nick and like you I have short hair now so I won't be using it.

I actually had a load of clothes I planned to sold that don't fit since I lost weight but they got left in Lanzarote airport since my suitcase was overweight. I am very good at holding onto **** I don't need though so I'm sure I've got a few things to dig out.

Yep same here, total hoarder. I also used to invest a little too heavily in retail therapy (I've gotten a lot more responsible with money in recent years - damn being an adult!), but it meant that I had a fair bit that was worth selling, and I felt a little less guilty for making those purchases in the first place.

Out of curiosity how much did you get for your GHD? I've got a Remington in fairly good nick and like you I have short hair now so I won't be using it.

I can't remember exactly but I think it was €50. I literally had only used it twice, but it was sitting in my wardrobe for ages. Was raging as I'd kept the original box with DVD etc for years, but chucked it out during a clear out a couple months before I started selling stuff on eBay. Probably could have gotten €70ish if I'd still had the box I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Just home from Barcelona and I honestly think It took a few years off my life :pac:, this is the first time Ive had any level of sobriety since Friday morning I feel braindead.

Had a great weekend though and was brilliant to see a match in the Nou Camp

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Just home from Barcelona and I honestly think It took a few years off my life :pac:, this is the first time Ive had any level of sobriety since Friday morning I feel braindead.

Had a great weekend though and was brilliant to see a match in the Nou Camp

Hows the head :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

P_1 wrote: »
    Hows the head :P

I can hand on heart say I feel as rough as a bears arse my head is mush, starving but also don't really feel like I can eat.

Rang the boss took tomorrow off work I wont be able for it :o.

Amazing weekend though :) well worth the hangover.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Finally back in Longford, I don't really feel hungover, just very very tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I've been up and about for 33 hrs straight!! im a bloody zombie
    245458.jpg

sober i might add haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Went to an apartment drinking last night, and went out after, at about midnight. It wasn't as packed as I thought it'd be, spent feck-all money, had a great night and pretty much no hangover, just tiredness. Win!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement