Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

pm for me too please?

Ugh I'm seriously sick, can't even breathe properly, and stuck in work for 8 hours. I've had ONE customer. kill me :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Jeez, I keep forgetting that Bebo is still a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

A link too please if you could be so kind...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Gregers can I have a PM too? I spend a fair bit of time in Limerick, wanna see if I've heard of this guy before.

Also Marty and PKM, either of ye feel like giving my car a good valet and wash nah? I haaate cleaning the car, but love it when it's sparkling :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Two hours and forty five minutes of my day spent in Specsavers! Have to go back to actually pick up the glasses tomorrow as well so will probably waste more time waiting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

As Ankhyu brings it up, Marty & PKM any tips for getting the smell of dog outta the car?? mine reeks!!! nd i mean reeks from having my dogs in the boot lol Febreze and and turtle wax carpet dry cleaner dont cut it lol

I took a car for a test drive last week nd the sales guy asked me was I trading in, i said if the price is right..... so while i took the car for a drive he took mine for one! same day it was snowing like mad here! crazy weather absolutely freezing out!! and when he came back he had all the windows down he was in bits lol my misses was mortified I was roaring laughing

only an hour and a half left in work. my throat is swelling a bit so it feels like I'm constantly struggling for breath, even though I know I'm breathing enough. :pac: Off to the doctor with me in the morning. Dunno how i've managed to last from 10am in here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'm on the train back down to Tralee. Absolutely in bits, hardly any sleep last night and had to be up to catch the train for the touchup on my lighthouse. My leg is aching and I'm so exhausted!

I did randomly bump into Kay in the Temple Bar area, so had a nice chat about the scarification piece she'll be doing for me and a lengthy chat about all other different types of mods :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Ahh sure you might as well link it here at this rate :p

Or if not, PM me as well :o

Ahh sure you might as well link it here at this rate :p

Or if not, PM me as well :o

haha thats true gone a bit obvious now i spose :p i just dont wanna get barred from my gym if he confronts me about it lol 245758.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Add me in with the PM's, curiosity is getting the better of me :)

right all Im finished work!! Ill have a look on facebook after the gym nd il post up the link for ye!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Erm... please don't.
    Folks if you're looking for the link, PM gregers85, a couple of pages of "PM me it too" is killing me! :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Adiboo wrote: »
    I did randomly bump into Kay in the Temple Bar area, so had a nice chat about the scarification piece she'll be doing for me and a lengthy chat about all other different types of mods :)

Funny, she's probably one of the few piercers in the country that is well-known enough to be referred to by just her first name. I bought some jewellery off her today, actually :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Funny, she's probably one of the few piercers in the country that is well-known enough to be referred to by just her first name. I bought some jewellery off her today, actually :P

Lovely girl!

She's gonna be scarring me with a nice geometric/swastika pattern this summer, once I get my arm blacked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Adiboo wrote: »
    Lovely girl!

She's gonna be scarring me with a nice geometric/swastika pattern this summer, once I get my arm blacked out.

Lovely to some, I don't think we ever got along.

Idea sounds sweet though, geometic/blackwork is my favourite style of tattoo, and I like seeing interesting scarification pieces! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

gregers85 wrote: »
    As Ankhyu brings it up, Marty & PKM any tips for getting the smell of dog outta the car?? mine reeks!!! nd i mean reeks from having my dogs in the boot lol Febreze and and turtle wax carpet dry cleaner dont cut it lol

Hmm well when I clean the inside of my car, I have leather cleaner, carpet cleaner I clean the matts and the carpet underneath the matts and under the seats,then I also have dash cleaner which also works as cleaning all other trim in the car (including arm rest, door panels etc) will clean the back board, and and use window cleaner on all windows inside and out.

And everything I use is especially made for cleaning your car I've never used fabreze, basically I leave no part of the inside of the car untouched with some sort of cleaning product not even an inch. See OCD :o.

the inside of my car is spotless to be fair its just the smell from the boot haha the fabreze is just to try and counter act it haha iv tried carpet shampoos nd stuff for the boot but nothing works haha im immune to it tbh i cant smell it at all but as soon as some one else get sin the car it nearly kills um haha

the inside of my car is spotless to be fair its just the smell from the boot haha the fabreze is just to try and counter act it haha iv tried carpet shampoos nd stuff for the boot but nothing works haha im immune to it tbh i cant smell it at all but as soon as some one else get sin the car it nearly kills um haha

Hmm I have a mate who regulary has his dog in his car and he doesn't get that I wonder what he does, If I remember Ill ask him.

Hmm I have a mate who regulary has his dog in his car and he doesn't get that I wonder what he does, If I remember Ill ask him.

cheers bud!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Seriously? Sounds like a cool job. Were you in charge of buying planes? A ryanair negotiator with tattoos - move over die hard, PKM is in town :)

Ah, it had it's moments. No I didn't have anything to do with the planes, Engineering did that. What I did was source and move everything else needed* when there was a new base being set up. The hoor would often want three set up at the same time, which was a logistical nightmare.

* this included vans, office furniture, office stationary, office equipment, computers, copiers, printers etc. etc.
    P_1 wrote: »
    I remember trying to sell to Ryanair once....
    Key word was trying
    Ryanair negotiate??????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :pac:

LOL. Feck off the pair of ye! :P :pac:

On another note, started cleaning the car at 10am, finished at 6.15 this evening. My back is in a jock, but it was worth it. She scrubs up well! :D

On another note, started cleaning the car at 10am, finished at 6.15 this evening. My back is in a jock, but it was worth it. She scrubs up well! :D

Obligatory pics or gtfo :cool:.

Fecking arms are like jelly was out with the personal trainer this evening cant even take my own weight on my arms right now :pac:, the diet he gave me for three weeks is shocking and will be the hardest part its all shocking foods :(.

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Also Marty and PKM, either of ye feel like giving my car a good valet and wash nah? I haaate cleaning the car, but love it when it's sparkling :D

Yep, any time! I love doing it. :D

Washing powder has worked for me in the past. Sprinkle it in the boot. Leave it for a couple of days and hoover it out.
    Hmm well when I clean the inside of my car, I have leather cleaner, carpet cleaner I clean the matts and the carpet underneath the matts and under the seats,then I also have dash cleaner which also works as cleaning all other trim in the car (including arm rest, door panels etc) will clean the back board, and and use window cleaner on all windows inside and out.

And everything I use is especially made for cleaning your car I've never used fabreze, basically I leave no part of the inside of the car untouched with some sort of cleaning product not even an inch. See OCD :o.

SNAP!! :pac:

Yep, any time! I love doing it. :D

Im the exact same I once done a womans car I was seeing because even looking at her car annoyed me, it was filthy.

When I finally got the chance to do it, she couldnt believe how much detail I went to and how much I was getting into it and how happy I got when the car inside was spotless, she never let me cleanse or wax the outside because I had already spent like 6 hours, but did get to wash it put some tyre paint on it etc and use back to black on exterior trim :).

Im the exact same I once done a womans car I was seeing because even looking at her car annoyed me, it was filthy.

When I finally got the chance to do it, she couldnt believe how much detail I went to and how much I was getting into it and how happy I got when the car inside was spotless, she never let me cleanse or wax the outside because I had already spent like 6 hours, but did get to wash it put some tyre paint on it etc and use back to black on exterior trim :).

HAHAHAHA - I did the same with a boss's car. It was a gorgeous Merc and he treated it like a skip! He was amazed how the alloys came up and the "fresh smell" in the car. Never seen a car as dirty. More money than respect! :rolleyes:

Here's a couple of pics of what I got, not great as they were taken with the phone...

245835.jpg

And my command centre! HAHAHAHA

245836.jpg

Not bad for 700 notes methinks! :D

Haha yeh all her friends and mother were amazed with how clean I got the car people weren't afraid to touch the inside of her car anymore :pac:.

Well wear on the car looks nice and clean body on her :), yeh done a good job scrubbing it up :), always like the dash on them aswell :) sorry I mean command center :pac:.

Oh god, there are about twenty people ahead of me in the queue for the doctor. Stupid sick people. :pac:

I have the flu, bronchitis and am dehydrated. No bloody wonder I've been feeling so rotten! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That's an impressive collection of ailments :P

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Could be worse, you could have man flu!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement