Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I wanna see the battle royale piece!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Melion wrote: »

It's feckin' fantastic. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Melion wrote: »

There is still a lil bit more shading to be done on her which will be getting finished on wednesday then the next xharacter then go back over and link them all up.

I might throw a pic up in here of whats done so far but dont want to throw it up in the ill show you mine thread unfinished.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Damn it. Now I wanna watch Battle Royale.

Balls. Forgot I have tickets to the rugby on Saturday. This poxy bronchitis and flu better píss off by then so I can go. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Balls. Forgot I have tickets to the rugby on Saturday. This poxy bronchitis and flu better píss off by then so I can go.

I wouldn't fancy going if this motherf*cking rain keeps up!

Soaked this morning :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm really hoping it lets off a bit when I'm heading home. I get a bus, so I have to walk some of the way home. Doing it in the rain won't be fun, I had to do it in hail a week or two ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Balls. Forgot I have tickets to the rugby on Saturday. This poxy bronchitis and flu better píss off by then so I can go. :(

Hope your ticket isn't for the north or south stands :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Had me a lovely steak dinner. Sweet potatoes are my new favourite thing.

I want a beer or two but it's too horrible to go out. It's time like this one needs a monkey butler.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Orim wrote: »

I want a beer or two but it's too horrible to go out. It's time like this one needs a monkey butler.

this is what immediately sprung to mind lol :p

246039.jpg

• Advertisement

We all need dreams :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My "Tattoo Fund" tin is getting heavier by the week! :D Hope to crack it open by the end of April and get my Eeyore tat done. I'm getting impatient- all that's stopping me from getting inked is lack of funds but I've a birthday coming up soon so hopefully I'll get a few coins. :/
    Anyways, need to get my right ear re-pierced. I had a minor blow out during the stretching process and it's now healed back to normal. sick of feeling lopsided so I might get it done next week if I can brave the crappy weather.

Somewhat off topic but is anyone going to the Dublin Comic Convention in August? It'd be nice if we could arrange a convention meet-up for the Swords boardsies. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

McChubbin wrote: »
    Somewhat off topic but is anyone going to the Dublin Comic Convention in August?

Hey it's okay, it's the off topic banter thread ;)

Almost finished work, home, then bed soon after. Have to be in Galway for 9am tomorrow :(

Orim wrote: »

Im with yeh I love sweet potatoes tasty :).

Having a lazy evening watching the footie.

P_1 wrote: »
    Hope your ticket isn't for the north or south stands :P

South stand, I'm fooked! Poxy season ticket. :pac:

Ah, I'll be grand. I'm still coughing, struggling to breathe and can't really speak, BUT I feel a lot better, and I'll just wear a big hoodie underneath my jersey. :D

I was on the radio today, guys! And they gave me a tonne of sweets for agreeing to talk to them. :pac: I gave them to the kids of my customers. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

I cannot shift this flu!! I'll have had it a week tomorrow. Never get this sick. Thank God my tummy is back to normal though!!

Think I'm gonna raid the poitin press tomorrow if I don't feel better. Should kill any nasties left in me!!

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

I cannot shift this flu!! I'll have had it a week tomorrow. Never get this sick. Thank God my tummy is back to normal though!!

Think I'm gonna raid the poitin press tomorrow if I don't feel better. Should kill any nasties left in me!!

The flu that's going around the country at the moment (my whole family and all my friends have had it) lasts about 2 weeks for most people...

Glad your stomach is better though. :D

Seriously two weeks?!?!??

I am going nuts at not being capable of doing anything. Couldn't even walk the dog earlier. Ugghhhhh!!!!

I am going nuts at not being capable of doing anything. Couldn't even walk the dog earlier. Ugghhhhh!!!!

Yeah, that's how long it's lasted for everyone I know who's had it. I've had it for nearly a week, and I've got bronchitis and dehydration on top of it, so believe me, I fcuking feel your pain! I have no choice but to work though. :(

What kinda dog you got? Sorry for being nosey :).

• Advertisement

My sister had it a week so hoping to God it's gone by the weekend. We can be sicky sisters :)

@Marty, I've an American Akita - she is my heart and soul :) The OH knows fine well how much more I love her to him :pac:

Nice I love American Akita :), cool dog, big fcukers though :pac:

My sister had it a week so hoping to God it's gone by the weekend. We can be sicky sisters :)

@Marty, I've an American Akita - she is my heart and soul :) The OH knows fine well how much more I love her to him :pac:

LOVE Akitas! Pic?? :D

I know the love feeling. I'm always talking to Marty about anything cute my dog does and how much I love her. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

South stand, I'm fooked! Poxy season ticket. :pac:

Ah, I'll be grand. I'm still coughing, struggling to breathe and can't really speak, BUT I feel a lot better, and I'll just wear a big hoodie underneath my jersey. :D

I was on the radio today, guys! And they gave me a tonne of sweets for agreeing to talk to them. :pac: I gave them to the kids of my customers. :D

South Stand? Pfft Terrace or North Stand or nothing :pac: Besides, the hot whiskey stall is right beside the North stand

Yeah she's a big animal alright, and certainly not the breed for the first time dog owner. Can be quite the stubborn lady :) Needs a firm but fair hand otherwise you'll get no respect from them. Great satisfaction once you've built a relationship with one :) Have her pulling a rig and all :pac:

No proper pics. Wary at posting too many due to the amount of "dog-napping" going round the country ATM.

Similiar markings to this guy though

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvHI8kZiCTy_Lg-q_UoxUaM2lLUUW1zIiIAtS3zCC6f-MII2jjOw

McChubbin wrote: »

Somewhat off topic but is anyone going to the Dublin Comic Convention in August? It'd be nice if we could arrange a convention meet-up for the Swords boardsies. :)

Hadn't thought about but I might be up for that. I'm terrible for plans though so it'd be something I'd decide on closer to the time.

@Foxy - love akitas. Gorgeous dogs. I need pets again, apartment living is no fun. Want a kitty.

I'm just finishing up watching John Carter at the moment. I don't see why it got such rotten reviews, fairly solid and fun film.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Just watched Chronicle, great movie that I never got around to watching in the cinema, really enjoyed it.

Boxer and staffie here btw :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Saw this on Broadsheet this evening.

While I appreciate the sentiment an' all - tattooing yerself in yer bedroom smokin' a rolly with the dog running about probably isn't the brightest idea.
    Needle Exchange tells the story of Spencer and Glenn, two best friends who helped each other swap their heroin habits with a passion for tattoos. Ink is their link, but their bond is tested when a new romantic relationship threatens the friendship

http://vimeo.com/61617991

Well that was interesting. The rolling boxs all over the house was great. Just kicking the hard stuff.

Fair play to them, especially the guy that works (owns?) the shop now. Situation they were in, I assume anything is better.

What was with the pronouncation of Janet though? Did my head in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Ah getting inked by former junkies. Things I don't want to do ever.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement