Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Great episode!!! I've seen them all too, been following it from the first episode. I don't like that Prentiss is gone and I don't like her replacement. I preferred Gideon to Rossi to, although Rossi is a good character.

And lucky you doing criminal psychology. Sounds interesting.

I miss Prentiss. :( The one who replaced her is shite, genuinely don't like the character. I don't know if I preferred Gideon or Rossi, I really like both, I think they both have good back-stories that makes you feel for them both.

Also, Dr. Reid is one of the sexiest men on the planet.

Ah, I've always had an interest in it, so we'll see how it goes. I might end up being shíte at it! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I miss Prentiss. :( The one who replaced her is shite, genuinely don't like the character. I don't know if I preferred Gideon or Rossi, I really like both, I think they both have good back-stories that makes you feel for them both.

Absolutely, Prentiss was brilliant. And the story they had with her ex killing her etc. was really good. Also looks like they're building to something big now. Some weirdo planning revenge by the looks of it. *rubs hands*
    Ah, I've always had an interest in it, so we'll see how it goes. I might end up being shíte at it! :pac:

I reckon if you have an interest in something, you won't be shite at it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Jeez, I don't know how many videos I have, but it's a lot! Have the 2 Mummy movies, the Alien quadrilogy, the Indiana Jones box-set, the Rambo box set, all the Steven Segal movies.....I could go on.... :D

LMAO!! I have that on video too! :pac:

:pac: nice video collection, I was only really getting into films when dvd came along, but one I did own which I'd love to know what happened to it was the Star Wars Trilogy the boxset which if i remember rightly when they first released it there was massive hype over.

Absolutely, Prentiss was brilliant. And the story they had with her ex killing her etc. was really good. Also looks like they're building to something big now. Some weirdo planning revenge by the looks of it. *rubs hands*

I reckon if you have an interest in something, you won't be shite at it. :)

Yeah, I had a big 'OOH LOOK' moment when the wine glass was taken and bagged. Can't wait to see how this all plays out. :) I love the relationship between Garcia and Morgan too, that's such a cute friendship. :D They should just ride already. :pac:

:pac: nice video collection, I was only really getting into films when dvd came along, but one I did own which I'd love to know what happened to it was the Star Wars Trilogy the boxset which if i remember rightly when they first released it there was massive hype over.

I have both box-sets on video, the "original" three which were "digitally remastered" etc. and then the more recent three with Ewan McGregor. Also have the Back to the Future trilogy, a Star Trek TNG 20th Anniversary boxset, a Star Trek TNG box-set with the Borg, and the box....is a Borg cube. :D

• Advertisement

Yeah, I had a big 'OOH LOOK' moment when the wine glass was taken and bagged. Can't wait to see how this all plays out. :)

It'll be a good 'un!
    I love the relationship between Garcia and Morgan too, that's such a cute friendship. :D They should just ride already. :pac:

Ah, it's annoying sometimes TBH, but yeah, maybe just do it, get it out of the way, and carry on with their work! :pac: But Garcia IS a brilliant character. Very weird and quirky and brilliant.

I have both box-sets on video, the "original" three which were "digitally remastered" etc. and then the more recent three with Ewan McGregor. Also have the Back to the Future trilogy, a Star Trek TNG 20th Anniversary boxset, a Star Trek TNG box-set with the Borg, and the box....is a Borg cube. :D

That what it was I got the "digitally remastered" boxset for xmas one year it was my prized possession for a long time :). Have the Back to the Future trilogy on DVD timeless they are.

It'll be a good 'un!

Ah, it's annoying sometimes TBH, but yeah, maybe just do it, get it out of the way, and carry on with their work! :pac: But Garcia IS a brilliant character. Very weird and quirky and brilliant.

I've always loved Garcia's character. I was SO flattered the other week, my little sister (who is a massive fan of CM) told me that I'm exactly like Garcia, and she keeps calling me Garcia now. Apparently I have a weird sense of humour, talk fast, am a computer whizz, have weird dress sense (no I do not!) and I ALWAYS seem to have the same glasses as her. :pac: I'd feckin' love to be her, she's a legend. :D

I've always loved Garcia's character. I was SO flattered the other week, my little sister (who is a massive fan of CM) told me that I'm exactly like Garcia, and she keeps calling me Garcia now. Apparently I have a weird sense of humour, talk fast, am a computer whizz, have weird dress sense (no I do not!) and I ALWAYS seem to have the same glasses as her. :pac: I'd feckin' love to be her, she's a legend. :D

Well, in fairness - that's a nice compliment to receive. :) And I bet you DO have a weird dress sense an' all!! :p

Well, in fairness - that's a nice compliment to receive. :) And I bet you DO have a weird dress sense an' all!! :p

I do not! Marty would have slagged me over how I dress by now if I did!

• Advertisement

I do not! Marty would have slagged me over how I dress by now if I did!

Ah I'm just yankin' your chain! And yeah, I bet he would an' all. :P :pac:

Ah I'm just yankin' your chain! And yeah, I bet he would an' all. :P :pac:

He would, he's worse than you for slagging me. :( :pac:

He would, he's worse than you for slagging me. :( :pac:

Only cos you deserve it!
    I mean....em...that's cos he's a smart ass! :p

Only cos you deserve it!
    I mean....em...that's cos he's a smart ass! :p

Sometimes I wonder why I ever started posting in this forum. :(

Sometimes I wonder why I ever started posting in this forum. :(

Ah don't be like that. You know I'm kidding. You post here cos it's fun and you can have a laugh and banter with like-minded people.

On another note, next time I'm in Swords at my folks, might nip out to ya in the shop and slag you in person! :eek: :P

Ah don't be like that. You know I'm kidding. You post here cos it's fun and you can have a laugh and banter with like-minded people.

On another note, next time I'm in Swords at my folks, might nip out to ya in the shop and slag you in person! :eek: :P

I was joking! :pac: I'm not actually questioning it, I love you bunch of freaks. :p

haha, you should SO do that! I'll warn you in advance that I'm extremely shy in person, though!

I was joking! :pac: I'm not actually questioning it, I love you bunch of freaks. :p

Freaks?? Who da fuq you callin a fre... oh yeah. :o :pac:
    haha, you should SO do that! I'll warn you in advance that I'm extremely shy in person, though!

I bet you're not, I bet you're gobby as hell when you get going. LOL I'm the opposite, I get even worse with slagging, well, sometimes.

Freaks?? Who da fuq you callin a fre... oh yeah. :o :pac:

I bet you're not, I bet you're gobby as hell when you get going. LOL I'm the opposite, I get even worse with slagging, well, sometimes.

I really am shy! I'm STILL shy around Marty, and I still get shy around my best friend of 10 years occasionally. I'm gobby when I've had a few drinks, and I can have a bit of banter once I'm used to somebody, but in general I'm cripplingly shy. I'm so shy that Marty, my sister and my mother are the only people I'll even answer a phone call from, unless it's work related. :o:(

I really am shy! I'm STILL shy around Marty, and I still get shy around my best friend of 10 years occasionally. I'm gobby when I've had a few drinks, and I can have a bit of banter once I'm used to somebody, but in general I'm cripplingly shy. I'm so shy that Marty, my sister and my mother are the only people I'll even answer a phone call from, unless it's work related. :o:(

Awwwww......poor you. :o :pac: Maybe you should just stay drunk so!! :p

Out of here for now. Catch ya again. Be good....if that's possible! :p

Awwwww......poor you. :o :pac: Maybe you should just stay drunk so!! :p

Out of here for now. Catch ya again. Be good....if that's possible! :p

What a brilliant idea! Where's the vodka? :D

Sweet dreams. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I used to LOVE Criminal Minds. Was completely obsessed. Hate it now, they do **** all profiling now which is what interested me in the first place. It's more like a generic cop show these days. Can't comment on Prentiss's replacement but, although I liked her, Prentiss was a bit bland at times. Elle had a lot more personality. I can't choose between Gideon and Rossi.

I do agree with Lyn on one thing though, Reid is sexy as hell. I was in love with him when I was about twelve.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I used to like Criminal Minds but then they changed the cast and I didn't like it. IIRC they got rid of the older guy that was in charge. I can't remember any of the names.

I was just playing FTL and I finally was in a position to beat the last boss and thought I had but then it turns out that he's multi section type boss. Got past the next but only had one crew member left and 25% hull. Tried to get to a repair beacon but the boss head right for it as well and we meet there. For my destruction :( What a game though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Orim wrote: »
    I used to like Criminal Minds but then they changed the cast and I didn't like it. IIRC they got rid of the older guy that was in charge. I can't remember any of the names.

Yup that was Gideon. They didn't exactly get rid of him, he just stopped turning up for work and said he didn't want to be in the show any more. Pity, he was a good character. Good actor too, I like him in Homeland.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

SNOW! EVERYWHERE! HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

HUZZAH! VODKA!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Huzzar Vodka? :pac:

Tattoo time :D

What image did you go for in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Just got a few quotes for my latest piece. More ink for me next week it seems so :D

• Advertisement

Hoping to get a tribute tattoo to my uncle done in about a month, the folks offered to pay for it but I'm not going to let them, I'd rather do it myself. :)

On another note, it's snowing here since yesterday, and it actually stuck! My dog decided she loves the snow now.

walo4m.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement