Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    What image did you go for in the end?

Don't tell her Marty! Let her wait to see when it's done! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Don't tell her Marty! Let her wait to see when it's done! :pac:

:pac: Smart arse! I'll either be seeing him tonight (if he's not too tired after the tatt) or later on in the week, so I'll see it soon anyway, and he promised me the first pic. :D

Your plan, while evil, does not hurt me! :D

Holy fcuk, it's snowing REALLY heavily here now. I can barely see out the window. Wtf. It's nearly April!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I remember the first (and only) time our old dog saw snow she was so excited and confused. She tried to sniff it and inhaled a load.

No snow has stuck here yet, thank god. Maybe if I lived nearer town I'd like snow more but living where I do I essentially get stuck here since the buses get disrupted so I'm not a fan.

Yeah, but he should make you wait till it's done, or till you see him! :D

Yeah, but he should make you wait till it's done, or till you see him! :D

Well he hasn't texted me to tell me, so it would appear he's going with your strategy! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I remember the first (and only) time our old dog saw snow she was so excited and confused. She tried to sniff it and inhaled a load.

No snow has stuck here yet, thank god. Maybe if I lived nearer town I'd like snow more but living where I do I essentially get stuck here since the buses get disrupted so I'm not a fan.

Haven't had any snow sticking out my way yet. Had plenty of flurries of the stuff though but its like someone has installed underground heating or something

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Well he hasn't texted me to tell me, so it would appear he's going with your strategy! :mad:

Gwan Marty.

Lots of snow settled where I live this morning. The N7 was clear for the drive to work, but everyone was driving like there was loads of snow on the road...
    2749854_700b.jpg

Orim wrote: »
    Gwan Marty.

I hate you all! :mad:

On the snow - there's a few inches of it that stuck here over-night. Started to melt this morning, but then it started snowing heavily again, it's snowing really heavily here atm, so it's sticking all over again. My sister even made a snow man in the front garden. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

No snow here, just feckin freezing!

• Advertisement

Saw a few flakes on the way to work but nothing major. Got a fair bit yesterday but it didn't stick at all.

The Irish spring ladies and gentlemen.

Saw a few flakes on the way to work but nothing major. Got a fair bit yesterday but it didn't stick at all.

The Irish spring ladies and gentlemen.

Well from what I've heard the British and American spring is much the same this year.

We've only had two light showers so far but Mum said it's gotten so cold every so often a random flake just floats by so I have a feeling it's going to snow properly soon. :/ I hope it doesn't snow tonight, I'm meant to go out.

I remember my birthday a few years ago. Went to a pub and decided we'd wait there till the rain stopped and then go clubbing. Came out the door and it was snowing heavily. Typical. Had been a sunny week as well.

@ Orim + Damo -

He told me. Screw you guys! :p

*whip sound*

*whip sound*

Pft, I wish he was whipped. It'd be a lot easier! :pac:

Another light shower of snow and a big black cloud looming. This won't do at all. I want to wear a pretty dress and get drunk tonight. >_<

Another light shower of snow and a big black cloud looming. This won't do at all. I want to wear a pretty dress and get drunk tonight. >_<

Do you drink in the fields down the country? Sure you'll be grand.

I got me a half day so I'm going home in 20 minutes. Delighted so I am.

Unless you're off out on the knack a coat should be all ye need ;)

It's the getting to town I'm more worried about. That and getting dragged out into freezing cold smoking areas.

It's the getting to town I'm more worried about. That and getting dragged out into freezing cold smoking areas.

Hmm yeah that could cause trouble... eh few beers and said trouble should be forgotten about though :pac:

• Advertisement

*whip sound*
    What Orim said!
    Whoopah!

What Orim said!
    Whoopah!

If anything, I'm whipped. :pac:

If anything, I'm whipped. :pac:

That seems believable :P

Reminds me though, can Marty come to the beers please?

That seems believable :P

Reminds me though, can Marty come to the beers please?

I have no idea, ask him. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

:pac::pac: im not liking the turn this took against me, im not whipped :cool::pac:.

Just home from Remis there,felt so weird getting a tattoo in a house but Remis was way more relaxed than usual was cool had a good chat about artists, styles, convention even the eh Dublin Tattoo convention. He's gone again in July for a year travelling again doing guest spots etc seeing were the wind takes him.

Delighted with the tattoo can't wait to get it finished he kinda drew out with pen the rest to show and see himself how it will finish up got me all excited think it will be class, two more sitting's to go and all going to plan it will be done and dusted by the end of next month :).

:pac::pac: im not liking the turn this took against me, im not whipped :cool::pac:.

Just home from Remis there,felt so weird getting a tattoo in a house but Remis was way more relaxed than usual was cool had a good chat about artists, styles, convention even the eh Dublin Tattoo convention. He's gone again in July for a year travelling again doing guest spots etc seeing were the wind takes him.

Delighted with the tattoo can't wait to get it finished he kinda drew out with pen the rest to show and see himself how it will finish up got me all excited think it will be class, two more sitting's to go and all going to plan it will be done and dusted by the end of next month :).

I did say you weren't. :pac: I think everyone here expects me to be as loud and opinionated in real life as I am here, when I'm actually seriously shy IRL. I've never had a bloke whipped before, always the opposite way around because I'm a little bitch when it comes to that sort of stuff. :o :pac:

Sounds class, can't wait to see it :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm generally pretty awkward around people myself, I've always been kinda quiet as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Im usually ok around new people after a few minutes generally large groups can be different, but if im still quiet around someone a few times after meeting them usually means I don't like or trust them :pac:.

Im usually ok around new people after a few minutes generally large groups can be different, but if im still quiet around someone a few times after meeting them usually means I don't like or trust them :pac:.

You never shut up when I first met you. :pac: I take it that's a good sign? :p

I think when I first met Marty, I spoke about 10 words all night.

Usually, it takes me a good few times meeting somebody before I'll open up and speak a bit, unless I'm drunk. I love everyone when I'm drunk.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I'm more or less the same.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement