Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Same here, till I get to know a group I wait a while till I get all opinionated among them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Yep, likewise. Really, really shy. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

And a terrible liar! :p

Off to the cinema with me. Laters! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

It really comes across as well.

I'm up and down on how talkative I can be. It also has a very distinct correlation with the volume of alcohol I've consumed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Enjoy the film Lyn.

I just bought Lego Star Wars on steam, damn you steam and your good deals!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    And a terrible liar! :p
    Orim wrote: »

Busted!! :o :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I'm quite shy when I meet people first although not as bad as I used to be, Lanzarote helped my confidence a lot. That said I'm quiet in the sense if I don't feel I have anything worth saying I won't say anything which leads people to think I'm shy when I'm not. People need to learn that introverted and shy are not the same thing and that introverts can be quite happy to sit and listen and don't need you 'helping' them thank you very much. If I do have an opinion then I will voice it, trust me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Orim wrote: »

I'm up and down on how talkative I can be. It also has a very distinct correlation with the volume of alcohol I've consumed.

Im the same although the amount of verbal diarrhea I spout has a direct link to how much alcohol I have on board.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Im usually ok with meeting people iv always worked in jobs with a lot of interaction with people and customer's so it has really helped in that way!! if you get stuck for a conversation topic there's always the weather to turn to lol

Im pretty volatile with a few drinks haha im very opinionated and tend to speak my mind a lot when I'm sober i just dont think nd spout it out haha (my misses kills me for it haha) so when im drunk its no holds barred haha

gregers85 wrote: »
    Im usually ok with meeting people iv always worked in jobs with a lot of interaction with people and customer's so it has really helped in that way!!

My jobs the same and if needed I'll have fantastic banter with a customer but for some reason it never seems the same with other people. Maybe I need to be getting paid in order to have a good conversation with someone :pac:

Just thought to myself that a beer would really nice right now. Looked at the watch... :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Denny M wrote: »
    I just bought Lego Star Wars on steam, damn you steam and your good deals!

Soooo much replay value. Used to love those games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Soooo much replay value. Used to love those games.
    Yeah, I have Star Wars, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings now, I should really get around to buying an xbox controller though. Using a keyboard for it is pretty awkward.

Trance is a fcuking amazing film. REALLY fcuked up. Not gonna ruin it for anyone, but damn, I wasn't expecting anything that happened in it. Really well done film. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Trance is a fcuking amazing film. REALLY fcuked up. Not gonna ruin it for anyone, but damn, I wasn't expecting anything that happened in it. Really well done film. :D

Is that the one about hypnosis with James McEvoy? I reallllly want to see that

Hoping to see that either later this week or some point this week. Glad to hear you like it. What a rubbish night. Didn't even get the shift.

Is that the one about hypnosis with James McEvoy? I reallllly want to see that

Yeah, it's seriously worth a watch. and his accent... I'd have done unspeakable things to him just for that accent. :pac:

I'm ashamed to admit it but I've been following this studio for a while but never really looked at the work that comes out of it, I've seen a lot of Tomash Blaszczack work but never realised he was based in Dublin it all just clicked together :o.

181597_181916921844909_4979257_n.jpg

199876_192217517481516_2608601_n.jpg

387526_490804084289523_2096055711_n.jpg

562995_482383525131579_971789150_n.jpg

261952_435636886472910_742800896_n.jpg

Think I'll defo be paying him a visit at some stage. I hang my head in shame.

Disgraceful behaviour, Marty! :p

Have very clear memory of drunk posting here last night but it's not here...so where did I write what I thought was post for boards....oh ****....

Ah yes, trying to remember what you've done, always fun :P

• Advertisement

Off to work for me. In a really good mood so I'm actually chilled and relaxed going in, instead of dreading it like i usually do. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

Question for the folks here, I can ask here cos I know my friends would never be here :)
    I have a job going, again, I'm done giving jobs to friends because over time they've always let me down in the end.
    I've posted up on Facebook, I know it's not a great way to avoid friends applying for the job, but it seems of 300 "friends" on Facebook and then my friends friends, 2 are interested in the job but I know ones a plumber and the other a sparks and first job that comes up in their area they'll be gone.
    It's a simple enough job, but I can't find anyone that wants it, not even locally, advertised in the shop and 1 cv handed in. Are there that many jobs going out there?

I know they'll only come out with about €400 - 450 a week but surely that's better than the dole???

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

niallam wrote: »
    Question for the folks here, I can ask here cos I know my friends would never be here :)
    I have a job going, again, I'm done giving jobs to friends because over time they've always let me down in the end.
    I've posted up on Facebook, I know it's not a great way to avoid friends applying for the job, but it seems of 300 "friends" on Facebook and then my friends friends, 2 are interested in the job but I know ones a plumber and the other a sparks and first job that comes up in their area they'll be gone.
    It's a simple enough job, but I can't find anyone that wants it, not even locally, advertised in the shop and 1 cv handed in. Are there that many jobs going out there?

I know they'll only come out with about €400 - 450 a week but surely that's better than the dole???

Whats the job chief?

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

I'm ashamed to admit it but I've been following this studio for a while but never really looked at the work that comes out of it, I've seen a lot of Tomash Blaszczack work but never realised he was based in Dublin it all just clicked together :o.
    Think I'll defo be paying him a visit at some stage. I hang my head in shame.

i've been following his work for ages now.his studios up beside st.stephens green shopping centre.he's definately next on my list after pawel in skin city

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

P_1 wrote: »
    Whats the job chief?

Mixture of van driving and retail work, fish industry :)

i've been following his work for ages now.his studios up beside st.stephens green shopping centre.he's definately next on my list after pawel in skin city

Is that the one that's beside the newsagent on the corner just outside the centre?

I keep meaning to pop in there and have a look.

Yeh he really is top class, for me his colourwork is better then Pawel's. Pawel is top class and black and grey imo.

Stupid Arnotts ordered a t shirt of them to be delivered didnt have time to go in the next few days so less hassle getting them to deliver it, it arrives in the post this morning and what did they leave on it the stupid security tag :rolleyes:.

niallam wrote: »

If I was on the dole and someone offered me anjob for 400 to 450 a week I'd bite there hand off, throw it up on a jobs website and I'd imagine you will get plenty of applications.

Sorry for the triple post :o, but as promised here is the unfinished pic I said id throw up in here leaving it out of the ill show you mine thread for now.

Still haven't finished the Battle Royale piece yet, next up is finish that off then add some background to her and Terminator, then a black and grey movie reel surround and split each one with the movie reel aswell so there all individual, the way Remis explained what he has in his head sounds class he want the movie reel looking kinda torn in places.

Sorry for the quality pic hard to take a pic of your entire side on your own, plus its off the camera phone so cant really see the colour properly.

Anyways enough waffling

ad1a8ec0-5b46-4bda-a876-da1966e0f70f_zpsf90cfc7b.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Awesome! Where on you is that?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement