Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Adiboo wrote: »
    Awesome! Where on you is that?

Cheers man the Terminator is just below my armpit and it goes right down to about two inches below my waistline. About 13 to 14 hours so far done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Amazing stuff Marty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

unreal Marty!!! i must put my name on Remis list his stuff blows me away!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Slightly tipsy and surrounded by norwegians who keep feeding me pints yay

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The Norwegians, a sound bunch of lads.

• Advertisement

I always laugh when people say "I was talking to some Swedes in the bar" or whatever, I always imagine the turnip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Savage Marty, love it!!!

Mod powers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I'm bloody shattered. On the go all day. Had to bring my brothers gf up to the top of tallaght to go shopping, then a driving lesson, then to the hospital with my mam. Only sitting down to dinner now! Starving!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

niallam wrote: »
    Question for the folks here, I can ask here cos I know my friends would never be here :)
    I have a job going, again, I'm done giving jobs to friends because over time they've always let me down in the end.
    I've posted up on Facebook, I know it's not a great way to avoid friends applying for the job, but it seems of 300 "friends" on Facebook and then my friends friends, 2 are interested in the job but I know ones a plumber and the other a sparks and first job that comes up in their area they'll be gone.
    It's a simple enough job, but I can't find anyone that wants it, not even locally, advertised in the shop and 1 cv handed in. Are there that many jobs going out there?

I know they'll only come out with about €400 - 450 a week but surely that's better than the dole???

Where is it?

• Advertisement

What is the job?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mod powers :D

Congrats to the new frothy mod :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

congrats fewtinsoffroth :) im a little drunk

What's your poison tonight? I'm spending my night playing Company of Heroes with a Dutch guy and an American, it's good fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

How is everyone? I'm on hols from work for the rest of the week. Hoping to see Kerbdog play in Limerick on Saturday!

Been busy getting stuff sorted out for my bedroom I've been meaning to do for a while. Got a Sky box put in, bought a new TV/DVD combi to go with it, and finally assembled the full length mirror/jewellery cabinet I bought myself around Christmas time. All I need now is a mini fridge, toaster and kettle and I'll never have to leave my room again! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

What is the job?

Job in Ashbourne and mix between retail and bit of van driving :)

Job in Ashbourne and mix between retail and bit of van driving :)

The retail bit i could do, but i can barely drive a car :o

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

The retail bit i could do, but i can barely drive a car :o

Some days you could be doing 300kms in a van, all driving a van around the country does is make you angry. The amount of bad driving you can see in 1 day :D

Some days you could be doing 300kms in a van, all driving a van around the country does is make you angry. The amount of bad driving you can see in 1 day :D

What ever i was driving would most likely never reach its destination! I've only recently discovered i have quite severe road rage :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Onto the Social Welfare AGAIN today!! Haven't been paid in 19 days! I've been on Occupational Injury Benefit since the motorbike accident. It only lasts 6 months and then becomes Disability Benefit. I was talking to them a couple of weeks ago, concerned my payment was gonna get messed up with the changeover. They assured me it wouldn't and I should just keep sending the certs in every week (which I have been) Guess what, it got fucked up! The system "should have flagged" them, but it didn't so my payment was canceled. In the meantime, I haven't been able to pay rent, we have no heating and I'm this* close to snapping!! mad.png

*holds index finger and thumb 1mm apart.
    pacman.gif

On another note, just after watching X-Men First Class (wasn't bad actually) and watching First Blood now. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

That's really sh1t PKM, sorry to hear. They're the greatest shower, that crowd...
    Have you been in contact with the community welfare officer?

Bloody hell cab fares have gotten cheaper from when I last remembered.

Popped into a cab told the driver where I wanted to go, told him how much the trip would cost him in petrol and how much I wanted to pay him and he took me no bother

Onto the Social Welfare AGAIN today!! Haven't been paid in 19 days! I've been on Occupational Injury Benefit since the motorbike accident. It only lasts 6 months and then becomes Disability Benefit. I was talking to them a couple of weeks ago, concerned my payment was gonna get messed up with the changeover. They assured me it wouldn't and I should just keep sending the certs in every week (which I have been) Guess what, it got fucked up! The system "should have flagged" them, but it didn't so my payment was canceled. In the meantime, I haven't been able to pay rent, we have no heating and I'm this* close to snapping!! mad.png

*holds index finger and thumb 1mm apart.
    pacman.gif

On another note, just after watching X-Men First Class (wasn't bad actually) and watching First Blood now. :cool:

Best option with the social welfare is to nab them first thing in the morning in person

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Got myself a shiny new dermal implant today for free by being the guinea pig. :) Got it done by an experienced body piercer who was using me to show the apprentice what to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Seems like we're the only ones in work in this whole area, apart from security guys and those working retail!!!

Who's this Angron lad :p

Happy New hair day to meeeee!!! This is like my Christmas! Im so excited :o

Who's this Angron lad :p
    I decided to change things up a bit, but Kharn was taken :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Happy New hair day to meeeee!!! This is like my Christmas! Im so excited :o

I get so excited whenever I change my hair. It's so short now though there's not much I can really do with it anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Seems like we're the only ones in work in this whole area, apart from security guys and those working retail!!!

There's about 20 of us on the whole floor, that's 130 empty desks.

I should go looking for those that didnt eat their desk creme Egg yesterday....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement