Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Seems like we're the only ones in work in this whole area, apart from security guys and those working retail!!!

I feel your pain, im working tonight which is over time then back in on Sunday and Monday night not even a sniff of a bank holiday weekend for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I get so excited whenever I change my hair. It's so short now though there's not much I can really do with it anymore.

I get really depressed when my hait is crap because im a very sad individual :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I haven't had a proper haircut in around 5 years, apart from a few trims. I love my long hair :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

You're all making me want to get my hair done. think a trip to the hairdresser is in order before work tomorrow :) bloody area manager is in all day today with me, and I'm not even in uniform. :pac: on a 5 min break though, yay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I get really depressed when my hait is crap because im a very sad individual :o

Oh I understand completely. I'm way to invested in my hair. It's unhealthy really.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah crap. Richard Griffiths (who was Uncle Vernon in Harry Potter) died today :(

Angron wrote: »
    Ah crap. Richard Griffiths (who was Uncle Vernon in Harry Potter) died today :(

Sad news indeed, not big into my Harry Potters but Richard Griffiths was an actor I've always liked.

Yeah, he was a good actor, I just figured most people would recognise him from that.

Oh I understand completely. I'm way to invested in my hair. It's unhealthy really.

We're women, its allowed.

I asked my dad what he thought of my hair and he just goes.....eh.... did you get it done? Yes fathet!!! Its about 12 inches longer!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

We're women, its allowed.

I asked my dad what he thought of my hair and he just goes.....eh.... did you get it done? Yes fathet!!! Its about 12 inches longer!

A female friend of mine asked a male friend if he noticed anything different about her. He asked if she'd cut her hair. She had gotten extensions in.

I just went for a jog. Well not quite, I'm not fit enough to jog so I alternated between one minute walking and one jogging. I'm killed but it wasn't as bad as I expected considering I haven't done proper excerise since P.E in school. We didn't even do much in P.E since we had a fat P.E teacher. He had a microwave in his office.

Got rang about a job interview just as a got back. Hopefully I didn't sound too weird and out of breath on the phone.

• Advertisement

If they mention it just say you were REALLLLY excited about the interview :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

this tickled me just right so said i'd share

247128.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Just got a letter in the door asking for me to meet with a NLN psychiatrist as part of the medical assessment for my course. I'm being cautiously optimistic but I hope I get a place on my course. Wish me luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Angron wrote: »
    I decided to change things up a bit, but Kharn was taken :P

I do not like it when people change their usernames!! Took me two whole days to cop on Lyn was indeed Esoteric :rolleyes:. Reveal your previous identity good sir, I recognise the "longfordia" in your signature but for the life of me I'm still lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

You don't need to change your name when it's as awesome as mine. Otherwise you do.

12 hours in the office today. I am drained :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    I do not like it when people change their usernames!! Took me two whole days to cop on Lyn was indeed Esoteric :rolleyes:. Reveal your previous identity good sir, I recognise the "longfordia" in your signature but for the life of me I'm still lost.

it's denny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

I did have them in mind but had them placed in Galway in my head for some reason :) Cheers ;)

@Denny/Angron, how's your dog doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'm having a head wrecking argument on another thread about circuses and animal cruelty. I need to come here for some light hearted shite!

Adiboo wrote: »
    I'm having a head wrecking argument on another thread about circuses and animal cruelty. I need to come here for some light hearted shite!

Don't get me started on circuses! My mood is improving so I shall stay away from wherever that is :p

Don't get me started on circuses! My mood is improving so I shall stay away from wherever that is :p

Just don't venture on over to the Kerry forum then :p

• Advertisement

Working on a Friday night sucks balls, I'm just focusing on the overtime. I will worry about Sunday night on Sunday night all my mates are going to killkenny for the night :(

It doesnt help that I'm walking around like I belong in Compton with my bottoms hanging off my arse, trying to keep my waistband off the new tattoo. It's a bitch of a spot for healing.

Working on a Friday night sucks balls, I'm just focusing on the overtime. I will worry about Sunday night on Sunday night all my mates are going to killkenny for the night :(

It doesnt help that I'm walking around like I belong in Compton with my bottoms hanging off my arse, trying to keep my waistband off the new tattoo. It's a bitch of a spot for healing.

Get the man a moomoo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Adiboo wrote: »
    Just don't venture on over to the Kerry forum then :p

Oi! I resemble that remark.

legspin wrote: »
    Oi! I resemble that remark.

I'm a Kerry man myself ;) Only we may make fun of ourselves :p

Get the man a moomoo!!

Had to Google that :o urban dictionary threw up some interesting results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

In my friend's house, nearly time to go home. I'm shattered, been out all day with work and friends. can't wait to sleep. then up early in the morning to do a 5k with my dad, go to work and then see Marty after work. I'm gonna fall asleep in his car more than likely :pac: How's everyone tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Decided to go for a run to try to nuke a hangover, not a good idea...

Booked in for some ink on Tuesday though

Had to Google that :o urban dictionary threw up some interesting results.

Like this!

fat-homer-simpson-moo-moo.gif

I just came here to see 'Honk if You're Horny' in peace! :(

• Advertisement

P_1 wrote: »
    Decided to go for a run to try to nuke a hangover, not a good idea...

Booked in for some ink on Tuesday though

What ya getting done? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement