Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I got my permit last year and did my IBT, just need to get a bike and some lessons...

Im looking at getting myself a small 125 cruiser.Maybe a Virago or something like that.
    Im old enough now that insurance is feck all tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Im looking at getting myself a small 125 cruiser.Maybe a Virago or something like that.

I wanna go with something a little bigger, so I'd not be stuck on an A1 license! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Don't waste your time on a 125 mate, go 250 or bigger.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Don't waste your time on a 125 mate, go 250 or bigger.

can i go bigger though?thought i was limited to 125 as a first time rider?

can i go bigger though?thought i was limited to 125 as a first time rider?

No, not unless you're under 17!
    It's a power to weight ratio thing, so technically, you could drive a fairly decent size cruiser! EG: a Honda Shadow 750 is learner legal! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I drive a kart with golden wheels. Imma blue shell your asses.

No, not unless you're under 17!
    It's a power to weight ratio thing, so technically, you could drive a fairly decent size cruiser! EG: a Honda Shadow 750 is learner legal! :D

What he said! ^^^
    I drive a kart with golden wheels. Imma blue shell your asses.

Yeah you will.....NOT!!! :P :D

Ugh I have been asking around sooooo much about piercings lately, trying to find somewhere decent in my town (which I have pretty much given up on) and the amount of people who say just go get lobes done with a gun is saddening. Even pierced people :( And they don't listen to my lectures!!

I know I was silly like them once, but I know better now!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Since there been a bit of sneaky car talk in here lately had myself a shot of a Subaru Impreza WRX Sti (this one my little cousin bought it http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/3698608 ) today my god I fell in love with the power it has now certainly been added to the list of cars I may buy next year when I change cars :D.

On a tattoo note Ive my next session with Remis in just over two weeks bring it on :).

Nope!

gqFRLNTKdUaEo4f23X36Qg2.png

• Advertisement

I never thought I'd read the word cervix in a piercing article. :( I had a moment there when I read it...

http://www.bizarremag.com/tattoos-and-bodyart/body-mods/6963/eyelid_piercing.html

I never thought I'd read the word cervix in a piercing article. :( I had a moment there when I read it...

http://www.bizarremag.com/tattoos-and-bodyart/body-mods/6963/eyelid_piercing.html
    D:

I won't link the article I read on the self-pierced cervix, which included photos :(

Curse my curiosity!

I won't link the article I read on the self-pierced cervix, which included photos :(

Curse my curiosity!

Jesus and I thought the eyelid piercing looked bad, I can only imagine what the cervix one looks like but yet im strongly fighting my curiosity to google it :o, its kinda like when someone first tells ya about blue waffle :mad:.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

How does one self-pierce their cervix exactly?!

I miss being "in the well", t'was a very enjoyable experience!

She did it by touch, and she did her g-spot too D:

*clenches*

I couldnt resist Im assuming I read about the same woman anyway cant see it being to common, shes a bit in the extreme to say the least.

Jenizzle youve been missed in the well, the tumbleweed has been flying around it since ya left :).

Jenizzle youve been missed in the well, the tumbleweed has been flying around it since ya left :).

Well lets hope yours brings some life back to it.

Martys is open now.

On another note, I had a bad motorbike crash on Wednesday on the way home from work. The bike is wrecked and my collarbone is broken in 4 places! :( So I'll be nipping in and out of here for you guys to cheer me up! LOL

On the up-side, my gear did it's job and with the exception of the aforementioned broken bone, there's not a scratch or bruise on me and all my tatts are fine! :p :pac:

On another note, I had a bad motorbike crash on Wednesday on the way home from work. The bike is wrecked and my collarbone is broken in 4 places! :( So I'll be nipping in and out of here for you guys to cheer me up! LOL

On the up-side, my gear did it's job and with the exception of the aforementioned broken bone, there's not a scratch or bruise on me and all my tatts are fine! :p :pac:

Jesus sorry to hear that man, shame about the bike but im sure in a few months youll have replacement lined up :), the bones will heal themselves it couldve been worse.

• Advertisement

Jesus sorry to hear that man, shame about the bike but im sure in a few months youll have replacement lined up :), the bones will heal themselves it couldve been worse.

Absolutely! I'm still alive and all that. Once I have mobility back (in about 8 weeks I hope??) I'll transfer my insurance onto the wife's bike and use that until I can get another one sorted for myself.

I'll cheer you up with pictures

PWLeLZjGJU2hbnAIzh-FUA2.png
    ySs_v4EhuEOA3D4qG0I3cw2.jpg
    sfpy_B-z6UaTwUJJ-asR9g2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I knew artists from Miami Ink and the like overcharged customers but I never knew how bad. Friend of mine got tattooed their yesterday and paid almost $500 for flowers on her foot! Not only was she ripped off she wasn't even tattooed by any of the artists who were actually on the show (artist in question works in Miami Ink parlour but didn't when it was filmed). No to be tattooed by any of them you have to pay $1000! I know if people are willing to pay that that's thier problem but nonetheless, just because you can rip someone off does not mean you should.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I knew artists from Miami Ink and the like overcharged customers but I never knew how bad. Friend of mine got tattooed their yesterday and paid almost $500 for flowers on her foot! Not only was she ripped off she wasn't even tattooed by any of the artists who were actually on the show (artist in question works in Miami Ink parlour but didn't when it was filmed). No to be tattooed by any of them you have to pay $1000! I know if people are willing to pay that that's thier problem but nonetheless, just because you can rip someone off does not mean you should.

If people didn't pay it then they wouldn't charge goes for everything. They can gete away with it becaue the show has blown them up and everybody wants to go get inked there. Which I find kinda funny cause I don't remember seeing anything from the show that blew me away.

On the up-side, my gear did it's job and with the exception of the aforementioned broken bone, there's not a scratch or bruise on me and all my tatts are fine! :p:pac:

Feel better dude. Glad you came out of it alright, sure the collarbone is meant to break :pac:

They're hoors for it. A mate of mine booked a session with Nunez and wanted a sleeve. Before he started, they asked would he be able to afford it. Gary (not knowing he was about to be shafted) laughed and said he had a couple of grand with him, they said it would cost about 7 or 8 THOUSAND dollars. Needless to say, he told them to shove it!
    Orim wrote: »
    Feel better dude. Glad you came out of it alright, sure the collarbone is meant to break :pac:

Cheers mate. I have a LITTLE bit more mobility already. Well, it's easier to get up and down off the couch anyway. LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Orim wrote: »
    If people didn't pay it then they wouldn't charge goes for everything. They can gete away with it becaue the show has blown them up and everybody wants to go get inked there. Which I find kinda funny cause I don't remember seeing anything from the show that blew me away.

Oh I know that if people were more sensible then they couldn't get away with it but it still pisses me off no end. There's plenty of artists with the same level of skill who are struggling to pay the rent and they're raking it in. I think a lot of people who watch the show don't know all that much about tattooing and whats out there. The show introduced me to tattoo culture in a sense and I know I wouldn't love tattoos as much as I do or appreciate them as an actual art if I hadn't got into it all through Miami Ink. Now I do know more about tattoos though I know that. yeah they're good artists, but there's others our there who blow them out of the water in so many ways. Also, I know someone terily talking about how the tattoo is in memory of their best friends dead dog who saved them from drowning makes for better tv but I feel it devalues tattoos is are just wanted for aesthetic reasons and suggests if you don't have a reason for your tattoo you shouldn't get it. I mean sure my tattoo has personal meaning but I also got it 'cause I think it looks beautiful and although I'd be a bit afraid of getting a solely aesthetic tattoo I don't think there's anything wrong with it. /rant
    They're hoors for it. A mate of mine booked a session with Nunez and wanted a sleeve. Before he started, they asked would he be able to afford it. Gary (not knowing he was about to be shafted) laughed and said he had a couple of grand with him, they said it would cost about 7 or 8 THOUSAND dollars. Needless to say, he told them to shove it!

Are you serious?!? It's ****ing robbery.

Sorry to hear about your accident, glad you're doing a bit better.

Cheers mate. I have a LITTLE bit more mobility already. Well, it's easier to get up and down off the couch anyway. LOL

8 thousand dollars.Fook me.The only artsist Id even consider paying 8 thousand dollars for a tattoo would be Horiyoshi 3 and that would be just to start a full body suit on me.He might get my little finger done for that!!!!

Sorry to hear about your accident--hope you heal soon and good to hear that you didnt scrape any ink off--I know some bikers that have half a tattoo left after coming off their bikes :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I have a LITTLE bit more mobility already. Well, it's easier to get up and down off the couch anyway. LOL

It's a very important movement to regain :D Hope you feel better soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

is it ok to post a link to my speed drawing video?

• Advertisement

is it ok to post a link to my speed drawing video?

Go for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement