Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Duck ilyod. All
    Bexaiem
    Drunk
    And a black
    Emmer. Ge
    W. fcolepkmgmm e. I the jacks.

**** me km gonna egrets this I the morning but **** yis all her I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I'm a broken women today. There was nothing good about that Friday. If I never see alcohol again it will bd too soon. Ugh.

On a happier note, look! New hair!

fc061d.jpg

I'm usually one for telling people to chop their hair off but that long hair is gorgeous on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Myself and a friend weren't allowed in to a club tonight based on our tattoos. Trust me, this is not the last they have heard of me!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Adiboo wrote: »
    Myself and a friend weren't allowed in to a club tonight based on our tattoos. Trust me, this is not the last they have heard of me!

Cmon Name and Shame....this is an ongoing issue up North and even tattoo artists have gotten involved in trying to stamp it out.

Hope this **** isnt starting down here now!!!!

On another note I gots myself a nice used Alfa 156!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Cmon Name and Shame....this is an ongoing issue up North and even tattoo artists have gotten involved in trying to stamp it out.

On another note I gots myself a nice used Alfa 156!!!!

Have to I've never been refused entry anywhere for having tattoo's but it does seem to be an issue in some countys.

156 nice car :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I can't understand how people still judge people with tattoos.

As far as I can tell I did nothing stupid last night despite being smashed. Currently dreading checking the bank but I don't think I hit an atm. Successful night was successful.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Name and shame so we can avoid the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I'm usually one for telling people to chop their hair off but that long hair is gorgeous on you.

Thank you my dear! I love it! You can just so do much more with long hair. And im too impatient to wait for nature go take its course
    How's everyone this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Should have gone out last night!!! Dam you Facebook making it look like a great one!!!! although I did finish season 3 of Love/Hate........ oh how did I become an old man in my twenties :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Very needy today. Gonna lie on my bed for the rest of the day and eat ALL the chocolate. Good night though! How is everyone?

• Advertisement

Im jealous of the lot of yehs with your hangovers, I havent drank since Barcelona, me thinks ill be swamping a few pints next weekend.

Im jealous of the lot of yehs with your hangovers, I havent drank since Barcelona, me thinks ill be swamping a few pints next weekend.

Ah I've been hitting a mad health buzz lately cutting back on the gargle and all that. You get some strange looks when ye order a coke instead of a pint once in a while :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I think my last hangover was..... January or something!

I'd like to say I'm a health nut, but I am writing this in the counter :pac: But it's easter, I need a treat!

P_1 wrote: »
    Ah I've been hitting a mad health buzz lately cutting back on the gargle and all that. You get some strange looks when ye order a coke instead of a pint once in a while :pac:

Ah same here im on a strict low carb high protein diet going the gym four times a week, but power to ya I cant sit in the pub watching them all get drunk, next week Ill defo have a few eh sociable ones :).

I've just been drinking sangria lately. Healthy cause it's got fruit in it.

Ah same here im on a strict low carb high protein diet going the gym four times a week, but power to ya I cant sit in the pub watching them all get drunk, next week Ill defo have a few eh sociable ones :).

Ah I'd have pints, I just try not to spend the entire evening knocking them back if ye know what i mean ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Dinner with the extended family today. think I'll be having a few drinks to get me through that! 's, I slept too much, only woke up fifteen minutes ago. :o

I've just been drinking sangria lately. Healthy cause it's got fruit in it.

Ha I like that way of thinking.
    Ah I'd have pints, I just try not to spend the entire evening knocking them back if ye know what i mean ;)

Ah yeh I get ya Ive just been on a no alcohol rule but that will be changing next weekend, living dry is to hard for me :).

Ah yeh I get ya Ive just been on a no alcohol rule but that will be changing next weekend, living dry is to hard for me :).

Feck no alcohol sounds tough. I've been trying to just drink till I reach the 'happy place' level of drunk and then try to just maintain that.

Feck no alcohol sounds tough. I've been trying to just drink till I reach the 'happy place' level of drunk and then try to just maintain that.

I try that but then I just keep drinking. :(

• Advertisement

Orim wrote: »
    I try that but then I just keep drinking. :(

9 times out of 10 the same thing happens to me :(

9 times out of 10 the same thing happens to me :(

It's not the winning or losing, it's the taking part that counts.

It always just hits that point when it becomes impossible to say no.

I'm starving at the moment. Can't wait to go home. Some nice bread and a soupy/risotto thing waiting for me.

I used to have a terrible drinking problem. Never knew my limit. Took a while but now I know when to stop. Usually just drink a little now cause I like certain drinks! Can have as much fun sober as I used to, without dying the next day!

But I'm trying to be skinny now so have given up my beers and wine with dinner in the evenings, or if I'm just hanging out in the pub mid week. But nothing will make me give up my cocktails and sangria when I'm out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Hellrazer wrote: »

Name and shame so we can avoid the place.

It was Hennessy's bar down here in Tralee. I sent messages to their Facebook page, and whoever is running that page has admitted they were in the wrong.

I used to have a terrible drinking problem. Never knew my limit. Took a while but now I know when to stop. Usually just drink a little now cause I like certain drinks! Can have as much fun sober as I used to, without dying the next day!

But I'm trying to be skinny now so have given up my beers and wine with dinner in the evenings, or if I'm just hanging out in the pub mid week. But nothing will make me give up my cocktails and sangria when I'm out :D

Used to go a bit OTT on the gargle myself. Its weird but pubs tend to bore the living bejaysus out of me these days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I manage to do now this after ending up with me head in the toilet far too many times when I first turned legal...and a few times before. I'm a lightweight though so when you stop drinking about halfway through the night someone always wants you to keep going and starts pouring them down your neck. Very annoying. I've thought about giving up drinking a few times lately, it's getting boring, but I know a lot of my friends would not get it and would not let me enjoy a sober night if I were to go out with them. Also I suppose certain drunk people are a lot harder to tolerate sober so there's that too... :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ello ello.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Adiboo wrote: »
    It was Hennessy's bar down here in Tralee. I sent messages to their Facebook page, and whoever is running that page has admitted they were in the wrong.

You should get a few freebies out of them for that! Save them for when im in kerry :p

I manage to do now this after ending up with me head in the toilet far too many times when I first turned legal...and a few times before. I'm a lightweight though so when you stop drinking about halfway through the night someone always wants you to keep going and starts pouring them down your neck. Very annoying. I've thought about giving up drinking a few times lately, it's getting boring, but I know a lot of my friends would not get it and would not let me enjoy a sober night if I were to go out with them. Also I suppose certain drunk people are a lot harder to tolerate sober so there's that too... :P

Ah I've told people to feck off who try to force drink down me and just bugger off home

• Advertisement

I remember a friend laughing at me when I told her I'd seen a doctor and counselor about my issues! Made me realise she had bigger problems than me so. Mostly cause with me out of the scene the title of Mess of the Year fell to her :pac:

But yeah friends would always tempt me on sober nights. Some friends :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement