Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

gregers85 wrote: »
    Game of thrones is back tonight!!!!!!! i honestly cant wait!!!! 9 cannot come fast enough

Currently downloading the first 2 series, never actually got into it before

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Game of thrones is back tonight!!!!!!! i honestly cant wait!!!! 9 cannot come fast enough

Yeh been looking forward to it myself but Im in work :( have it on Sky+ so it will be a case of watching it when I wake up tomorrow if I have the time before I go to work again :).

If not ill have loads to watch on Wednesday when im finished work for the week :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

ah disaster!!! my brother downloaded it earlier and is tormenting me all day about it haha the bloody bugger haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Saw the first episode back when but I want to finish the books before I settle into it properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Was supposed to meet up with a friend after work, got changed and all and then he tells me he's had to go to physio. Don't feel like waiting around till 8, and have tried making alternate plans but no word back there either. Dammit!

To go home or wait another hour? :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

It's very meh. Don't get yer hopes up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Im suffering from a blazer induced depression. Woe is me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Arawn wrote: »
    It's very meh. Don't get yer hopes up

boo-urns!!! :P

Im suffering from a blazer induced depression. Woe is me :(

I get that every time Ireland play rugby these days :o

P_1 wrote: »
    I get that every time Ireland play rugby these days :o

We may be talking about different types of blazers here.....

• Advertisement

We may be talking about different types of blazers here.....

Possibly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Poitchin's a hellava drink. Evening, all. Hope your Easters were boutiful of chocolate and drink. Just about recovered from a massive hangover- merry but tired. Going to have a nice hot shower and get into my jammies. Yup. Not much to talk about- I dyed my hair red on Thursday and it looked fab for one day. It's now back to it's usual state of awkward meh-ness that comes with growing out a Winona crop.
    I'm having a bit of trouble trying to switch banks- BOI are being arseholes and the SW are taking ages to transfer the funds over. Urk. Administrational duties make my head spin.
    I still need to win the lotto.
    Gonna go listen to some Sabbath now whilst the shower heats up. Toodles!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Having an issue with the next door neighbour. The guy is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic anyway. He's constantly giving his missus a hard time and never stops roaring at the kids. The noise coming from the house all day is ridiculous. I've gone in a couple of times and his reply is usually "ah the kids are mad, they're gas." I had to text him last night at 10.33pm to ask him (nicely) to keep it down as my own two were in bed and herself wasn't feeling too well and was in bed also. Immediately the noise stopped. Then tonight, it starts again - he just lets his kids run riot, they kill each other and the screaming is beyond stupid! This time herself went in and had a word. He just bellowed at her and slammed the door.

So, what to do, wait til the morning and go in have a word AGAIN or give him an earful? Chances are, he'll lash out and I'll just have to give him a hiding (which obviously has it's own repercussions).... Ideas anyone?

Having an issue with the next door neighbour. The guy is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic anyway. He's constantly giving his missus a hard time and never stops roaring at the kids. The noise coming from the house all day is ridiculous. I've gone in a couple of times and his reply is usually "ah the kids are mad, they're gas." I had to text him last night at 10.33pm to ask him (nicely) to keep it down as my own two were in bed and herself wasn't feeling too well and was in bed also. Immediately the noise stopped. Then tonight, it starts again - he just lets his kids run riot, they kill each other and the screaming is beyond stupid! This time herself went in and had a word. He just bellowed at her and slammed the door.

So, what to do, wait til the morning and go in have a word AGAIN or give him an earful? Chances are, he'll lash out and I'll just have to give him a hiding (which obviously has it's own repercussions).... Ideas anyone?

Loud heavy metal very early in the morning?

P_1 wrote: »
    Loud heavy metal very early in the morning?

Herself said I should bring the bike round the front in the morning and do some work on it. Obviously to make sure everything is ok I need to fire it up!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Can you not just file a noise complaint? Better than beating him up.

So, what to do, wait til the morning and go in have a wortryd AGAIN or give him an earful? Chances are, he'll lash out and I'll just have to give him a hiding (which obviously has it's own repercussions).... Ideas anyone?

I feel your pain nothing worse than having bad neighbours, my next door neighbour is a scumbag he's had a few run ins with different people on the road, I'm pretty sure he had something to do with battery acid getting thrown on my car doing 2 grands worth of damage but can't prove it :mad: but it did result in myself, him AA nd his wife having a roaring match on the road at 4.30 in the morning , I had a few beers on board so didn't hold back.

I'd say your best bet is to wait till tomorrow when tempers won't flare and have a strong but polite word them if that still dont work then try doing some work on the bike early on a Sunday morning and first extra annoyance look up gabber music and play that loud aswell:D

Take a leaf out of Sharon Osbourne's book and send him a turd in the mail....
    There's a legit site called Sh*tsenders.com and you can actually mail people cow/elephant/gorrilla sh*t if they piss you off. :D Sadly, it's only available in the US but if it provided international shipping... *dreamy sigh* So many people who deserve it in my life....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

stoker is an unreal film! :D

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    stoker is an unreal film! :D

I'd imagine so, from what I've read Hollywood didn't tone down his style to much :), I'd say it's visually stunning and quite dark?

• Advertisement

All good suggestions, I'll talk to him in the morning and see how that goes.
    FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Can you not just file a noise complaint? Better than beating him up.

This guy doesn't care if there was a complaint against him. He doesn't have wheelie bins like everyone else, he brings his rubbish down the road and dumps it in a ditch. He was arrested a while back and locked up for refusing to pay a fine. Stuff like this has no effect on this lad.

I'd imagine so, from what I've read Hollywood didn't tone down his style to much :), I'd say it's visually stunning and quite dark?

Pretty much, some great imagery in it, very morbid and disturbing. I loved it. :)

Just stuck on RTE 2 there, what the hell show was that they had on, it was something like Come Dine With Me but about a night out on the piss

All good suggestions, I'll talk to him in the morning and see how that goes.

This guy doesn't care if there was a complaint against him. He doesn't have wheelie bins like everyone else, he brings his rubbish down the road and dumps it in a ditch. He was arrested a while back and locked up for refusing to pay a fine. Stuff like this has no effect on this lad.

I wouldn't stand for him treating your lovely lady friend like that. I'd try and politely have a word, if that doesn't work try it again with the gards in toe.

Boo-urns. Ran out of pages in my little notebook where I keep all my plot bunnies. Boo-urns indeed. Broke 'til Wednesday so I can't buy a replacement. I seriously need new art supplies. People need to stop stealing my pens before I stab a bitch. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

I wouldn't stand for him treating your lovely lady friend like that. I'd try and politely have a word, if that doesn't work try it again with the gards in toe.

Or just kill him. ly have to do it the once and guaranteed he wont be making noise again

Arawn wrote: »
    Or just kill him. ly have to do it the once and guaranteed he wont be making noise again

Pro's- no more noise
    Con's- possible life sentence

Swings and roundabouts really!

Pro's- no more noise

Life here is only 17 years or so, he'll be out in no time! :D

Pro's- no more noise

If Breaking bad has thought us anything all you really need is a plastic tub and some hydrochloric acid :pac:

• Advertisement

I really need to start watching breaking bad! All my murdering skills are learned from criminal minds, and those guys ALWAYS get caught

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement