Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Pro's- no more noise
    Con's- possible life sentence

Swings and roundabouts really!
    Pro-Loads of sex
    Con-Loads of sex
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Life here is only 17 years or so, he'll be out in no time! :D
    Less than 17 tbf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Arawn wrote: »
    Pro-Loads of sex
    Con-Loads of sex

Less than 17 tbf

17 with bad behaviour. ;)

17 with bad behaviour. ;)

That's my perfect woman

Not really I like my women like I like my whiskey 12 years old and mixed with coke

Both sentences above are clearly jokes

That's my perfect woman

Not really I like my women like I like my whiskey 12 years old and mixed with coke

:pac:

I can throw some pigtails into my hair and we'll be good to go. I look young. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Pro-Loads of sex
    Con-Loads of sex

Less than 17 tbf
    That's my perfect woman

:pac:

I can throw some pigtails into my hair and we'll be good to go. I look young. :p

So so many jokes, all of which would land me with an infraction. :P

• Advertisement

So so many jokes, all of which would land me with an infraction. :P

I better shut up now tbh. :pac: Don't want to píss off Damo. :o

Arawn, Cupcake looks fab with pigtails and is quite young.... just sayin' ;)

Ha ha both jokes as clearly stated by the white text, in reality I like my women to be older and generally insane

Ha ha both jokes as clearly stated by the white text, in reality I like my women to be older and generally insane

Then Marty is the right person for you! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I like my women to be older and generally insane

You should invest in this tshirt :p

CM%20Punk%20I%20Dig%20Crazy%20Chicks%20t%20shirt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Madness Ted, madness I say :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

I wouldn't stand for him treating your lovely lady friend like that. I'd try and politely have a word, if that doesn't work try it again with the gards in toe.

Don't worry CC! I intend to sort it one way or the other tomorrow. ;) He WILL pull his head in and apologise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

What in the name of god are you volunteering me for?!?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I seem to attract a fair bit of the old insanity myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I'll say this dating crazy is never boring.
    I really need to start watching breaking bad! All my murdering skills are learned from criminal minds, and those guys ALWAYS get caught

Do this. Great show and you'll be all caught up to watch the end in July.

No word from PKM yet? I hope he hasn't been locked up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Orim wrote: »

My ex boyfriends didn't seem to enjoy it. :pac:

The key is to try and match each others level of crazy in relationships. Probably impossible for me, but I've come pretty close now!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Orim wrote: »
    Yet you never quite feel safe with them :pac:

My ex boyfriends didn't seem to enjoy it. :pac:

The key is to try and match each others level of crazy in relationships. Probably impossible for me, but I've come pretty close now!

Not being bored does not necessarily equal being happy :pac:

I could do with some crazy tbh. Things have been far too samey for a while now. Just a little bit though.

I remember a girl that bit me on the arm when I wouldn't buy her a drink (it made sense at the time). She was fun :)

Guys dont like crazy. Im a delightful amount of crazy and im still single.

I don't mind crazy, once it doesn't verge on the "will they try to kill me in my sleep" level of insanity.

You just gotta find yourself a guy who appreciates a nicely crazy girl!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Tis inking time

Jealous :(

I don't think it's the amount of crazy as much as the type of crazy. Stalky/jealous crazy not so much fun.

Angron wrote: »
    I don't mind crazy, once it doesn't verge on the "will they try to kill me in my sleep" level of insanity.

Im too busy sleeping to kill anyone in their sleep! Who wastes valuable sleeping time?!?
    Adiboo wrote: »
    You just gotta find yourself a guy who appreciates a nicely crazy girl!

I dont think such a man exists! Im off to the convent, you can bring cats to the convent, right??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

P_1 wrote: »
    Tis inking time

I got something new done at the weekend and my jeans have rubbed off it enough times today to really start annoying me :(

Im too busy sleeping to kill anyone in their sleep! Who wastes valuable sleeping time?!?
    I had a housemate bring a friend over one night, and I woke up at like 3 in the morning to see this person just standing in the corner of my room. They said they just wanted to watch me sleep, and was one of the weirdest things I've ever had happen to me.

I had a housemate bring a friend over one night, and I woke up at like 3 in the morning to see this person just standing in the corner of my room. They said they just wanted to watch me sleep, and was one of the weirdest things I've ever had happen to me.

Or the start of a magical romance!

Adiboo wrote: »
    Or the start of a magical romance!
    I don't think there's any way that romance would go that'd allow me to keep my own skin :P

I don't think there's any way that romance would go that'd allow me to keep my own skin :P

Skin is ovrr rsted!

But without skin, what could I get tattooed? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Skin is ovrr rsted!

Hmm, I don't know. Without skin what we are talking about here would be a little too abstract to maintain a conversation don't you think...?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement