Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

All done now off to treat myself to one of those pulled pork sandwiches now :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How'd the inking go P_1?

Angron wrote: »
    How'd the inking go P_1?

Pretty happy with it thanks I'll stick a photo up once its less red and angry looking

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

P_1 wrote: »
    All done now off to treat myself to one of those pulled pork sandwiches now :)

Pulled pork is one of the most delicious things ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

so many jokes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

But without skin, what could I get tattooed? :P

Man up and get them right on the muscle

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just looked at a few pictures of it, and now I'm hungry :(

Just looked at a few pictures of it, and now I'm hungry :(

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056106123

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I really have to get a slow cooker and make someday. Or damo needs to stop linking to it and making me hungry. I'm off for lunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Considering buying a slow cooker with some of my birthday money next week, purely so I can make pulled pork. :pac:

I had an amazing sleep, meeting a friend and her baby soon to get Subway and probably hang out in her house for a while being women and gossiping, then bootcamp later, and it's my favourite class - abs training.

God, I love today. :D

P_1, hurry up, I wanna see a picture of the ink!

Hopefully booking in to get a tribute tattoo to my uncle done at the end of the month. Have to wait til the end of the month because I promised him before he died that I'd donate blood, and it'll be 4 months since I got tattooed on the 27th April, so I can do it. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Damn right it is, got myself a meat box from the Aussie bbq during the week chicken, beef and pulled pork what more could a man want in life :).

Oh and only 7 more sleeps till im back with Remis :).

Edit: Damn its nice out and I've missed a golden day to clean my car and get some fresh air stupid night shifts :(.

Edit: Damn its nice out and I've missed a golden day to clean my car and get some fresh air stupid night shifts :(.

Don't let the sun deceive you, it's still bloody cold out!

Ah one them days, wake up throw on a pair of shorts, t-shirt walk outside and freeze your nuts of mother nature you teasing son of bitch :cool:, don't feel to bad now about only waking up and being back in work in a couple of hours.

I hate these days. Got my hopes up for a nice walk home.

It's not cold out, I'm bloody roasting!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Im too busy sleeping to kill anyone in their sleep! Who wastes valuable sleeping time?!?

I dont think such a man exists! Im off to the convent, you can bring cats to the convent, right??

He does exist but I already snagged him!

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    It's not cold out, I'm bloody roasting!

I went for a little walk earlier and it was very nippy! My poor hands were frozen!
    He does exist but I already snagged him!

There's always a catch!

Orim wrote: »
    I really have to get a slow cooker and make someday. Or damo needs to stop linking to it and making me hungry. I'm off for lunch.
    I'm a food tease :pac:
    Considering buying a slow cooker with some of my birthday money next week, purely so I can make pulled pork. :pac:
    My one cost next to nothing:
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4228709/Trail/searchtext%3ESLOW+COOKER.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Seen that clown next door this morning, told him I'd be in later for a word. Haven't seen him since and there hasn't been a sound. pacman.gif

What a day though eh? Like summer! Got the two gardens cut, got the outside tidied, cleared out the shed a bit and did a bit of work on the OH's bike. Amazing what you can do when it's dry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

gonna try salvage a bit of whats left of the sun and take my bow-wows off for a run

• Advertisement

Boom! The raid is on Netflix. Been meaning to watch this for ages.

Now I need to get back to making dinner. I keep getting distracted and it's taken me two hours this far.

Orim wrote: »
    Boom! The raid is on Netflix. Been meaning to watch this for ages.

Now I need to get back to making dinner. I keep getting distracted and it's taken me two hours this far.

Enjoy The Raid is a savage film, I saw that in the cinema and never seen an audience in such animated unity of ooohs and ahhhs with a bit of laughter in between not much in the way of plot but the action is immense, I loved it :D

That pulled pork sandwich from that place beside the International is well worth the hefty price tag by the way :D

That pulled pork sandwich from that place beside the International is well worth the hefty price tag by the way :D

Is that Dublin City Food? I had one there a few weeks back, fcuking lovely. Won't be having it again though, waaaaay too many calories. :(

Is that Dublin City Food? I had one there a few weeks back, fcuking lovely. Won't be having it again though, waaaaay too many calories. :(

That's the one, loved the glass coke bottles too. Yeah its up their with the Pad Thais from Yum Thai in the calorific scale. Walked about town for a solid hour to try to help it settle :pac:

That's the one, loved the glass coke bottles too. Yeah its up their with the Pad Thais from Yum Thai in the calorific scale. Walked about town for a solid hour to try to help it settle :pac:

Tbh I didn't eat breakfast, had that for lunch, couldn't stomach eating for about 24 hours after. :pac:

Awwww, my little sister just told me she had a dream I was murdered, and woke up crying and didn't stop crying for half an hour. :pac: Nice to know I'm loved!

Tbh I didn't eat breakfast, had that for lunch, couldn't stomach eating for about 24 hours after. :pac:

Awwww, my little sister just told me she had a dream I was murdered, and woke up crying and didn't stop crying for half an hour. :pac: Nice to know I'm loved!

Always a plus :pac:

Always a plus :pac:

It's a fcuking rarity! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I have recurring dreams my sister is dead! Really freaks her out.

11 hours of work today, too stressful. Me sleepy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Bleugh.....I ate too much at dinner. Had 1/2 lb. of ham, 5 boiled eggs, half a cooked chicken, 2 bread rolls, some grated cheese (cheddar & mozzerella) a pot of tea and bit of madeira cake. Feel sleepy now.... :o

I'll stick on Back To The Future and see what happens. Zzzzzzzz :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement